robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
So, i have saved my game exports in MacOS, but now no MacOS version is supported so am using parallels, which doesn't show my export of realm 2, can some one help me find where exports are saved, i checked my renpy folder, and saw saves, but no exports

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I DON'T GET aTLAS WHEN HE IS SAYING THIS NEAR THE END of the update.
to whom or whatr he is referring when he says he fed so many ppl and time? who is gfiving his blood?? to his girls?? but only 1 is a vampire, right?
It's not clear to me if he shares the blood with them either, but theoretically Kali and Layala are both half-vampire.

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
It's not clear to me if he shares the blood with them either, but theoretically Kali and Layala are both half-vampire.
If my memory serves me correctly, although I could be wrong, he is supposed to give blood to Kali and Layala to accelerate the development of their vampiric abilities and he even gave blood to Lucian to help him with his recovery.

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
If my memory serves me correctly, although I could be wrong, he is supposed to give blood to Kali and Layala to accelerate the development of their vampiric abilities and he even gave blood to Lucian to help him with his recovery.
Thanks, that's probably it, the Lucius thing rings a bell. I remembered the mc feeding on Layala, but not the other way around, I played that part a long time ago.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
The super powerful characters that rule the world from the start of the story make this a bit hard for me to care about, but the quality of the writing shines through anyway and I have been mostly enjoying this.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, minor pet peeve, but a pet peeve all the same.

The use of 'Terran' as a proper noun for the name of the realm, rather than being used as an adjective or descriptor (denoting something is of or from 'Terra') is low-key driving me nuts.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
If I choose to option to continue realm 3 without realm 2 data, which path am I following? Demon or Witch?
The default route when you play without Realm 2 data is the witch path.

Found a wrong reference in the Glossary: when viewing Gina's entry it states that her bondmate was Antonio, when in fact it was Alessandro. Alessandro's entry is correct though.

I may have went overboard with my expectations regarding realms 1 and 2's remasters, thinking that all animations would be as high quality as the current ones (and the ones that happen at the tail end of realm 2). Was that supposed to be the case? It'd require basically a full remake and re-render of all previous animations for that (which was why I was astonished at the idea of a remake for realms 1 and 2 to be in line with the quality of realm 3 in the first place).

That said, regardless of my bloated expectations, have the remaster of realm 1 and 2 been implemented yet?

This update was great, as always, and I'm looking forward to more! I hope that by next update the two "branching paths" reach a convergence point that allows the story update to be longer going forward instead of being split into two paths that require unique renders and dialogs for each. The story is very interesting and engaging, as are the characters!

Finally, will we be locked out of certain characters depending on the route we took during certain major decisions? Like getting locked out of Seraphina if we took the demon path, or locked out of Kagome and Linlin if we took the witch path, or will we be able to "make amends" with the character(s) that felt spurred? (I ask because in my demon path playthrough, the glossary entry for Seraphina states that my relationship with her is at -9. Oof. I get it from the character's standpoint, but I hope to have a way to try and get her to see things through my eyes, as I felt like I didn't really have a choice to side with the demons during those events, with the circumstances and stakes being what they were).
Thanks for pointing out that glossary typo. It's a running joke between my partner and I that she always gets their names muddled. And to my embarrassment, I implemented them wrong in the glossary :HideThePain: I've fixed that now for the next release!

In response to the part about the remaster, Realm 1 hasn't been touched. No enhancements have been made to Realm 1 since our original releases.
For Realm 2, the remaster involved re-lighting numerous images and touching up and re-lighting animations, and we added several more animations and more angles to existing NSFW animations. These were all re-rendered and implemented in v0.21.

And regarding closing off characters: there will be points in the game where characters can no longer be encountered if you make certain choices (these choices will be pretty clear). In the case of Kagome, Lilin and Seraphina, the characters opposite to the side you allied with won't be closed off. There will be variations in your interactions with them, but you will still be able to access their "side paths" with some variation.

Glad you're enjoying the game!

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
The default route when you play without Realm 2 data is the witch path.

Thanks for pointing out that glossary typo. It's a running joke between my partner and I that she always gets their names muddled. And to my embarrassment, I implemented them wrong in the glossary :HideThePain: I've fixed that now for the next release!

In response to the part about the remaster, Realm 1 hasn't been touched. No enhancements have been made to Realm 1 since our original releases.
For Realm 2, the remaster involved re-lighting numerous images and touching up and re-lighting animations, and we added several more animations and more angles to existing NSFW animations. These were all re-rendered and implemented in v0.21.

And regarding closing off characters: there will be points in the game where characters can no longer be encountered if you make certain choices (these choices will be pretty clear). In the case of Kagome, Lilin and Seraphina, the characters opposite to the side you allied with won't be closed off. There will be variations in your interactions with them, but you will still be able to access their "side paths" with some variation.

Glad you're enjoying the game!
Finished both realms on Steam. Amazing work on lore and world building. Wishlisted the next one and I cannot wait for Realm 3 to come out. I really hope we get to see all 7 realms finished because this game is unique in terms of storytelling. Good luck on future development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I keep getting the below error. Pretty positive its not the mod as I played around with making saves with Mod not installed & installed & I still get same error. I did NOT add the incest patch to "R3-v0.02" like it said.
Hope someone can help me with it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished Realm 3 not sure how long dev cycle is typically for this game. But I love the animations in Realm 3 especially Cinematic ones they feel so much better

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Hope SeptCloud & team add a Path Builder like when v0.12 was released but for Realm 3.
That would solve the problem to those having errors when trying to load import saves (I tried everything & can't figure out my issue).

I know this may take a while but the wait will be worth it, as this game is definitely worth playing
And as I like to play multiple paths as I'm sure most of us do, I might have to just wait until then

DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // relationships

View attachment 2546400 View attachment 2546366

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 2546367

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

####################################################################
altered gui - a bit more simple /text,namebox removed

View attachment 2546395

extract attached TSR gui.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

affected files : /game/scripts/core :
gui.rpym , screens.rpym
*needs a update everytime the dev´s change something

blinking moon at the text removed

extract attached TSR no moon.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

variables.rpym

autosave activated

extract attached TSR autosave.zip into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
make backup if needed

config.rpym
Would it be possible for you to also make a mod to remove the blinking moon for Realm 3?
This thing is really driving me crazy.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes