Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Glad you're enjoying the music! All of the tracks in this game are custom-composed for the game, so you won't find them anywhere else. As PickerLewd said, you can play them in the music player from the Extras menu in-game :)
Well dang! It would've been nice to be able to play them when I'm not playing as well but I probably could run the game in the background whenever I want to listen to them, Thank you for the reply SeptCloud!

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Well dang! It would've been nice to be able to play them when I'm not playing as well but I probably could run the game in the background whenever I want to listen to them, Thank you for the reply SeptCloud!
You can extract the rpa to get the music files and then play them however you want.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kylemnb

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Seven Realms [R3-v0.02] [SeptCloud]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheSevenRealms-R3v0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tkoyama

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Amongst some other changes/enhancements, this brand-new update will include:

• 375 New Images
  • 5 New Multi-Angle NSFW Animations (20 angles)
  • 3 New SFW Cinematics
  • 5 New Backgrounds have been added to the Title Menu (these will be unlocked by meeting certain criteria in-game)

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
If I choose to option to continue realm 3 without realm 2 data, which path am I following? Demon or Witch?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I haven't played in awhile but from a quick search I see that renaming the MC is a thing now. My question is how much of an impact does that become to the story? Assuming we have had that reveal yet.

I typically rename MCs but if it makes a weird blip in the story cause of it I'll just leave it. Curious though.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I haven't played in awhile but from a quick search I see that renaming the MC is a thing now. My question is how much of an impact does that become to the story? Assuming we have had that reveal yet.

I typically rename MCs but if it makes a weird blip in the story cause of it I'll just leave it. Curious though.
It's not really made much of a difference in anything...story reasons I guess for not changing long term, but nothing is out of the ordinary by changing it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Soooo 2 updates ago was the end of part 1, Then we started part 2 for an update. Now part 3. makes a lot of sense :unsure:
2 updates ago was the end of Realm 2, not Realm 1.
Realm 2 started 11 updates ago.

Realm 1: v0.01 - v0.11
Realm 2: v0.12 - v0.20 (v0.21 remaster)
Realm 3: v0.01 -

Last edited:
Reactions: stargate1979

depp123

Jul 10, 2021
None of the scenes with lesbian content take place if you don't take part in them, only two scenes are "skippable but still happen" and those are both involving only Leyala.
There is just the problem that the game doesn't say which scene would feature lesbian stuff. There are times where I was certain there would be, but weren't any lesbian interactions and the other way around. So it might technically be avoidable, but you can still run into them just based on not knowing how a scene will play out which kind of defeats the purpose. Wish there was just a switch to turn all of these interactions off, but maybe that would be to much work espially retroactively. But a specific "warning" each time at least would be nice so it isn't a guessing game.

Reactions: gadu2121

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for the French translation, it's a real pleasure to be able to play it translated into my mother tongue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SeptCloud

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
In the past it was rare that I ever said anything on this site, trying to not do that this year lol. The characters are fantastically created and the story is absolutely wonderful. The facial expressions are a joy as well. I can certainly understand why the VN takes awhile for updates to show up. The amount of detail the dev does for the characters alone is more than I've seen most devs do in other VN's. Before anyone says I'm doing some form of hero worship or what not, far from it. I'm just a lover of detail and a good story lol. VN's like this is what got me interested in creating my own. You are a master of your craft, Septcloud.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes