SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well if save files can also be infected, that kind of defeats the purpose of using it since I can't use the saves outside of the sandbox. I guess I will just have to wait a few days after a game is posted before I download it and see if no one has reported any infections.
I think you mis-understand me.

This I mean is by downloading someone else's saves, this is why the token/security system was implemented in newer versions of Ren'Py. As save files are software.

Bigfoot7169

Dec 19, 2023
Yes only R3 was affected.

The links are now fine I cleaned it up and reuploaded PC (that was the only version affected).

Also my compression is and was fine.
So just to make sure,

All the links from your compression post are/was safe.

The links that were not was on the front page.

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Well if save files can also be infected, that kind of defeats the purpose of using it since I can't use the saves outside of the sandbox. I guess I will just have to wait a few days after a game is posted before I download it and see if no one has reported any infections.
Just use a VM O.O
;)

Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys, 2 things, is there a better way to search for things like keywords in f95 than just the search bar? And second, I have a realm ch 2 save and whenever i try importing it to ch3 it says error, I did use mods, is that the problem, and if so should i just speedrun without mods?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
So just to make sure,

All the links from your compression post are/was safe.

The links that were not was on the front page.
Yes. My compression was fine.
Only the Win/Linux link in the Game post at the time thats written was infected.

afpyg

Dec 15, 2020
I ran the game and found the bin folder, I deleted both within 10 minutes, ran a full scan with Kaspersky and Malwarebytes, nothing detected. So, I am good?

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I ran the game and found the bin folder, I deleted both within 10 minutes, ran a full scan with Kaspersky and Malwarebytes, nothing detected. So, I am good?
as far as i know the maleware has been removed

pitao

May 18, 2023
From former replies and information I think you are good, it seems that the game has to be connected over a longer period of time (10min+) to be able to harm your system. I did the same run it, saw the bin file and immediately closed the exe and deleted everything from the program including the bin folder and just to be on the safe side run a scan on my PC.

And yes the current links are safe, already downloaded the last version of the game.

Reactions: DragonsFear

afpyg

Dec 15, 2020
From former replies and information I think you are good, it seems that the game has to be connected over a longer period of time (10min+) to be able to harm your system. I did the same run it, saw the bin file and immediately closed the exe and deleted everything from the program including the bin folder and just to be on the safe side run a scan on my PC.

And yes the current links are safe, already downloaded the last version of the game.
Thanks buddy

Reactions: pitao

Bigfoot7169

Dec 19, 2023
Yes. My compression was fine.
Only the Win/Linux link in the Game post at the time thats written was infected.
Thank you from replying to me cus i downloaded your compressed version from the mega link, just wanted to make sure which link was good.

Reactions: Bob69

DragonsFear

Jan 8, 2022
Thank you from replying to me cus i downloaded your compressed version from the mega link, just wanted to make sure which link was good.
now all links are good
the infected files are deleted, and replaced with new files without the problem/infection

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Man what an god awful suit Atlas is wearing kills my immersion completly. :LOL:
He looks like a circus announcer, and the beige tone looks like he's wearing a jacket with glued buttons on his skin. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
At least give me "bye bitch" sex with Laureen.
It's in the future plans :sneaky:

Hey guys, 2 things, is there a better way to search for things like keywords in f95 than just the search bar? And second, I have a realm ch 2 save and whenever i try importing it to ch3 it says error, I did use mods, is that the problem, and if so should i just speedrun without mods?
On your second question, external mods can impact this seemingly. I'd suggest doing another totally clean run through and trying again!

View attachment 3698285
When I selected "I want to know you" I got the following error.
View attachment 3698288
Have you played with mods for the game on your device before? If so, I think that's what is impacting this?

I thought I wouldn't lose Seraphina by allying with the devil well, it doesn't seem that way yet
We always planned variations on each path. The choice of allies will be one of the longest-lasting significant choices throughout the rest of the game. You will still be able to interact with Seraphina on the demon path (you will have access to her side path content - albeit with some variations).

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
No I have never used mods for your game. I really didn't think I needed them. I could ignore the the error and keep going but it was only for Morwen. Only her relationship stat was having trouble. This happened one more time after this and it was also the Morwen relationship stat. It seemed to play fine, but if that stat is going to matter later on I would like to make sure it is properly counted.

Sep 3, 2020
It's in the future plans :sneaky:

On your second question, external mods can impact this seemingly. I'd suggest doing another totally clean run through and trying again!

Have you played with mods for the game on your device before? If so, I think that's what is impacting this?

We always planned variations on each path. The choice of allies will be one of the longest-lasting significant choices throughout the rest of the game. You will still be able to interact with Seraphina on the demon path (you will have access to her side path content - albeit with some variations).
nope nope nope I shall not play it you will not tempt me

if I wait a little longer season 3 will be completed and I will have a longer update to play than anybody

pretend I don't see SeptCloud just walk by just walk by

my balls is blue but my will is like iron

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes