kikkos

Oct 19, 2019

yeah, some of you guessed it already. I just couldn't finish it in time and it wasn't even close. I just had to do too much real life stuff, sorry. And to be honest I wasn't very productive either. I tried to force dialog and in the end it just sounded awful, especially the dirty talking on the Sophia scene, so I took the time to rewrite it.

Someone in my DMs asked me if I had a bunny fetish and why my sissy/crossdressing stuff always has a bunny reference to it. And...what can I say? Good question, I don't know. Maybe it is from Matrix (follow the white rabbit), from Alice in Wonderland (going down the rabbit hole) or...I don't know. Maybe I should do a wig instead next time? Let me know...
Anyway, focus on next weekend :) Until then,
stay kinky!

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
He just made this post on patreon:

Hopefully the last delay...I suck ;(

There is no sugarcoating it. I just haven't been productive the last two weeks. The game update should have come out today but it doesn't. I underestimated the dialog and text but the main reason is that I just haven't been able to sit my ass down and work for a long period of time. Maybe it's the depressing weather, I honestly don't know...what I do know is that currently I just suck at working on the game ;(.

1. The next post here will be the game release. It will most likely happen under the week because I still plan to release in november. But right now anything can happen and I don't want to say that it is definitely coming wednesday or thursday and then disappoint you guys again.

2. Due to the story there are two punishment scenes that are not optional. I always try to make everything optional but especially the first scene (whipping) is just vital and a lot of dialog and text wouldn't make sense going forward if it was optional. There is always the skip button in renpy if you can't bear to watch it.

3. Usually when I am behind the schedule I tend to make errors. So to the tester tier: please get ready ;)

Thanks for the continued support, sorry for the delay :). I think Day 3 will be worth the wait
stay kinky!

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020

There is no sugarcoating it. I just haven't been productive the last two weeks. The game update should have come out today but it doesn't. I underestimated the dialog and text but the main reason is that I just haven't been able to sit my ass down and work for a long period of time. Maybe it's the depressing weather, I honestly don't know...what I do know is that currently I just suck at working on the game ;(.

1. The next post here will be the game release. It will most likely happen under the week because I still plan to release in november. But right now anything can happen and I don't want to say that it is definitely coming wednesday or thursday and then disappoint you guys again.

2. Due to the story there are two punishment scenes that are not optional. I always try to make everything optional but especially the first scene (whipping) is just vital and a lot of dialog and text wouldn't make sense going forward if it was optional. There is always the skip button in renpy if you can't bear to watch it.

3. Usually when I am behind the schedule I tend to make errors. So to the tester tier: please get ready ;)

Thanks for the continued support, sorry for the delay :). I think Day 3 will be worth the wait
stay kinky!
So basically he's telling us that he'll go back to Femdom City after day 3 drops. Not gonna lie, it hurts a bit.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

stay kinky!
I appreciate that he is honest, but this is a really bad sign, it's like he is no longer interested in working on the game? Which is shocking given that this is easily the best thing he has ever made. Maybe it's just to difficult to make compared to other games, maybe he just isnt used or likes Renpy... I dunno what to say but i am not liking this, this is the second time in a row he admits he just isnt productive with the game, what is stopping him from saying the same thing next time?

Back to Femdom City i guess...

Last edited:
Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
a

I appreciate that he is honest, but this is a really bad sign, it's like he is no longer interested in working on the game? Which is shocking given that this is easily the best thing he has ever made. Maybe it's just to difficult to make compared to other games, maybe he just isnt used or likes Renpy... I dunno what to say but i am not liking this, this is the second time in a row he admits he just isnt productive with the game, what is stopping him from saying the same thing next time?

Back to Femdom City i guess...
Uh, when was the first time he said that? I'd like to read it.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
So basically he's telling us that he'll go back to Femdom City after day 3 drops. Not gonna lie, it hurts a bit.
No. He said previously that after day 3 drops there will be another Shadow over Blackmore update. It will contain a Vivienne quest and fixes the inventory and the character sheet plus adds the gallery.

He also said that next update after day 3 will most likely make all previous savegames unuseable

Reactions: wizardcock

lGoOgLel

May 21, 2017

stay kinky!
Yay! I'm sure the third day will be worth these waiting

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Man I am so sick of this bro. Every single decent game I play I check back in a years time and it hasn't been updated once. It seems to be a thing Devs that they just eventually stop caring and rare for them to constantly want to improve. This is going to abandoned after this update imo and might be a hot take but femdom city compared to this game is dogcrap. The models in SOB are peak and the femdom touch is fire. Imma stick with supporting 1Thousand. Yall stay safe tho.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
People need to stop using the "he has multiple finished games" defense, ICSTOR literally completed 5, read FIVE games before he gave up on Milfy City halfway through the game to go and snort cocaine or whatever he is doing with tens of thousands of dollars a month.
Not saying Darkotz is doing anything remotely the same, but i am personally worried that he is losing his passion and will for making these games, once that happens to a dev... lets just say f95 graveyard is filled with games like that...
Lets hope he finds the drive to continue making these great games with the same passion he has had before.

Last edited:

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
People need to stop using the "he has multiple finished games" defense, ICSTOR literally completed 5, read FIVE games before he gave up on Milfy City halfway through the game to go and snort cocaine or whatever he is doing with tens of thousands of dollars a month.
Not saying Darkotz is doing anything remotely the same, but i am personally worried that he is losing his passion and will for making these games, once that happens to a dev... lets just say f95 graveyard is filled with games like that...
Lets hope he finds the drive to continue making these great games with the same passion he has had before.
My point exactly. We don't need to be so delusional, his passion seems to be dying and usually devs rarley recover from a passion drought. I'm still a newbie when it comes to these nsfw games but im not dumb enough to see a patern that commonly occurs for these games. The updates slow down more and more and then....its dead.

Reactions: NeroZee

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
I don't know what is going on but I don't think Darktoz passion is dying. This is the big reason why he likes to alternate between games. Also, this update is probably going to be much bigger than day 2. Probably why it's taking longer. There is also going to be another update after this update.

Reactions: FutadomLover
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes