FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Not much i would say wait for the next update which should have arrived days ago so it shouldn't be that far off now, but who knows the dev has been delaying it several times now already..
If you say this has not much content, when would you say a game has enough to be worth trying?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If you say this has not much content, when would you say a game has enough to be worth trying?
This depends from person to person, but i would say roughly a dozen sex/erotic scenes would be a game i consider to have a good amount of content. This game has only had like 2 updates, not sure why you are getting upset at me and facepalming my post because i dont think it has that much content so far, especially since an update is suppose to drop any day now, the smarter thing is to tell someone to wait and play it then.

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
This depends from person to person, but i would say roughly a dozen sex/erotic scenes would be a game i consider to have a good amount of content. This game has only had like 2 updates, not sure why you are getting upset at me and facepalming my post because i dont think it has that much content so far, especially since an update is suppose to drop any day now, the smarter thing is to tell someone to wait and play it then.
yea well the game already has more scenes than that. that is propably why you got the facepalm

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
yea well the game already has more scenes than that. that is propably why you got the facepalm
The facepalm was before i even said how many scenes i consider to be a decent size. The game barely has over a dozen erotic scens and that is if we count every time someone puts their foot on you as an erotic scene. Again given that the next update is about to come out any day now i dont understand why all of you are getting so triggered by my post telling someone it's probably best to wait for that update.

• Angry
Reactions: FutadomLover

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
The facepalm was before i even said how many scenes i consider to be a decent size. The game barely has over a dozen erotic scens and that is if we count every time someone puts their foot on you as an erotic scene. Again given that the next update is about to come out any day now i dont understand why all of you are getting so triggered by my post telling someone it's probably best to wait for that update.
Dude is this the first facepalm that you are getting!? Jeez, here. Have another.

You said the game currently does not have much content. I think to say that is stupid because the two days already have more content than most other games. At least it has enough to try it out.

And don't try to pretend that footworship scenes or trampling are not considered erotic scenes in a femdom game. It has about 1000 pictures and 30 videos and that is enough to try it. End of story.

Reactions: PGpauljp13

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Dude is this the first facepalm that you are getting!? Jeez, here. Have another.
No i am just asking why are you so mad?

You said the game currently does not have much content. I think to say that is stupid because the two days already have more content than most other games. At least it has enough to try it out.
I dont think it has much content, saying that isn't stupid because everyone has a different standard of how much constitutes enough content for them. Again why are you so mad?

And don't try to pretend that footworship scenes or trampling are not considered erotic scenes in a femdom game. It has about 1000 pictures and 30 videos and that is enough to try it. End of story.
Again depends entirely on the person and what content they are into I dont like foot content at all for instance, but regardless. You saying 1000 pictures and 30 videos is enough to try it, end of story is not the end of story because it's not a decision you get to make for others, it's only something you can make for yourself. Which is why when that other person asked if people think there is enough content i can only provide him my perspective on the matter, to him it may be a huge amount of content or it may be very little content, it depends from person to person.
Not sure why this is such a big deal to you, you seem to be getting personally upset by the fact that i told someone to try the game in a day or two when the update drops, instead of trying it right now.

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I am not personally upset. And I am not mad at you. But if you say you have the personal opinion that the game does not have enough content, then you say it needs a dozen scenes, which someone pointed out it already has, and then proceed that it is your personal opinion and everything is subjective,

then you have earned every single facepalm that I gave you.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am not personally upset. And I am not mad at you. But if you say you have the personal opinion that the game does not have enough content, then you say it needs a dozen scenes, which someone pointed out it already has, and then proceed that it is your personal opinion and everything is subjective,
You seem very upset though. Again I love just how comprehension is out the window here. As i said it has a dozen scenes if we count every scene of someone putting their foot on them, but not everyone sees it that way. What do you want me to say then? That everything i say is not in fact my personal opinion and everything is objective? Are you 5 years old?

then you have earned every single facepalm that I gave you.
The irony of it all is astounding though. The man is entirely butthurt because i didnt tell someone to immediately drop everything they are doing and play this 217 hour long game with millions of sex scenes instead of waiting a couple of days and playing the game when it will be almost twice as big, this is hyperbole btw it's used for effect inb4 you get upset over that as well.

• Angry

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
You seem very upset though. Again I love just how comprehension is out the window here. As i said it has a dozen scenes if we count every scene of someone putting their foot on them, but not everyone sees it that way. What do you want me to say then? That everything i say is not in fact my personal opinion and everything is objective? Are you 5 years old?

The irony of it all is astounding though. The man is entirely butthurt because i didnt tell someone to immediately drop everything they are doing and play this 217 hour long game with millions of sex scenes instead of waiting a couple of days and playing the game when it will be almost twice as big, this is hyperbole btw it's used for effect inb4 you get upset over that as well.
dude i kind of was on your side, but you are clearly the butthurt one here lol

how about that: if these 1000 pictures and 30 videos are enough for people to try it out, they can try it out. if not, they should wait a few days.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
dude i kind of was on your side, but you are clearly the butthurt one here lol
Wait when were you on my side lol, i will admit i am getting annoyed because the conversation is literally just going in circles

"I dont think it has enough scenes now, try in a couple of days"
"Only a stupid person would think the game doesn't have enough scenes"

Rinse and repeat...

how about that: if these 1000 pictures and 30 videos are enough for people to try it out, they can try it out. if not, they should wait a few days.
That sounds perfect to me.

Sera19

May 10, 2020
i mean if you guys wanted to cause us all some pain with this discussion cause this is a femdom game after all you surely succeeded. if that wasn´t your goal i suggest touching some grass.

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
Subnero just said he don't think its got enough scenes for him personally fullstop. Futadom lover thinks it does fullstop.

I'm not in to Futa or getting pegged in the ass. I just like dominant women and the models in this game are sexy. If you consider the amount of scenes that vary person to person based on fetishs then there really isn't that many scenes to your liking. I like my tease n denial and sensual typa shi. Not rammed in my ass or sucking a dude or a shemale.

But please lets not threaten people with facepalm reactions on f95 prn game forum. Thats corny asf

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Darktoz
The Shadow over Blackmore - Day 3 Release

Guess who made another delivery right on time without any delay! *cough* *cough*

600 new png pictures

30 new video animations

80 000 new words of code and text

Lots of new characters

two new side quests

Day 3

Download here!(Windos&Linux)

Mac version is being uploaded right now. It just takes a bit because unfortunetly tSoB is over 1GB big now (means it takes longer to download and way longer to upload). Mobile version will come out when we tested it properly and fixed most bugs!

Now, I am sure I made some mistakes along the way, so I rely on you guys to test it with me until everything is perfect! I also want to hear it all from you: What can be improved, what should be done better? Let me know...in the comments or on discord!

I will follow up with the scenes list, but you can't really miss anything. But some scenes will alter based on decisions on previous days!

Your old saves should work, but it might be the last time they do before the overhaul...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess right now you just want to play and enjoy the game so please go ahead!

Thanks for being patient with me! Best community ever!

Stay kinky!

PS: If there is a gamebreaking RenPy error, please report it as soon as possible, but if you still want to play on it will most likely work to just click on "ignore" after the error is displayed!

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes