NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If there is no hero yet that means people need to wait another week when the game is released on the lower tier, it's not a big deal if it doesn't lean then than wait another week for the lowest tier to get it and it will be released than. At least we know the game is out and by the time we get it, it should be a bug free version.

Reactions: Harry Tipper

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Wasn’t the last update posted here on the very same day it went up on Patreon? Who was that hero, and where is he (or she) now?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
If we gonna make dairy jokes, lets do it great.
1701868508301.png
Diary of an "M": Its´s been a day since the Patreon realese of "The Sadow over Blackmore Day 3" and theres no sign of any download Link for non patreon players, theres a Leak thread focused on posting Day three when someone gets a download Link to share but the last commen was at 2:34 PM from Day One, before this journey i promised my cock and balls that i would see them again when the game was leaked to make the moment more special, "a few hours" i said, now i dont know if i would be able to spend time with them before christmas or after, i miss them a lot.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes