Jun 10, 2020
I remember on the last femdom city mantis update, it was leaked after it was released to the second tier, so a week after the first release. Probably what's gonna happen with this.

adislvsub

Oct 13, 2019
I've decided to be the man of the hour for this occasion. Here's the link gentlemen.
Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega
Here are the relevant patch notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've decided to be the man of the hour for this occasion. Here's the link gentlemen.
Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega
Here are the relevant patch notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love you man

Jun 10, 2020
Do old saves work? I'm able to use them but there are quite a few bugs. I also don't see any futa quest, only thing I got is that scene with savannah in the elevator

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do old saves work? I'm able to use them but there are quite a few bugs. I also don't see any futa quest, only thing I got is that scene with savannah in the elevator
I'm guessing there will be issues as it's a new Ren'Py version, so I'm going to say probably not depending on how old and how far back, and maybe not all.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
so every hero turn into a Martyr with deleted account?
thats explians a lot
yeah at one point I posted a femdom game on a femdom game thread on f95zone, (the other femdom game was also on f95), and my messages were deleted by what I assume was a mod without any explanation, just went poof

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes