Jun 10, 2020
for me it is there. futa quest and doctor quest. maybe issue with savegame?
Most likely, I started a new game right now and there are no problems at all.
Also good to refresh my memory, there's nothing like old choices you made from a year ago coming back to bite you in the ass (I'm looking at you, chastity cage)

Reactions: FutadomLover

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
You get to be the breeding cock sleeve for the futa slug demoness and your frivolous life ends already in this game.

One would say that is the ultimate futa ending for MC in this game, should you be this fanatical about it.

You get to work under the suits and short skirts in the tower.
They profess a very light kind of femdom, MC eats them up and then they reciprocate.
Some do not, but you get to sample their brand of femdom rather early and decide.

The girls outside of the tower, including the driver vampire, they are more hardcore,
they like to humiliate MC in artrocious ways, if you feel like behaving like a slave hysterical muppet,
the vampire will bleed you dry in the middle of her BDSM dismemberment of MC.

MC can have a rather close to normal relationship of being devoted to his woman,
but you need to stay with the babes in the tower, as they have this code of etiquette standards
that will prevent them from going apeshit medieval in their hard femdom relationships,
which the unsullied rather savage girls about town do not follow.

As said before, MC can get himself fkked into death and used as hatching apparatus,
the way Aliens use their hosts, if MC decides to go after a tramp from the streets.
He will be the sacrifice for a slug futa demoness ... for your futa alien queen fantasy.

You can decide your fate with many paths, granted most if not all mean being abused.
thanks for answer
so, this game is not for me.
for those who like this kind have a good time ;)

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Can't believe it's been almost a year since this game was last updated. Also can't believe how lame the content of this update was. Why the fuck was Bellatrix's facesitting scene with her pants on? This type of fake cunnilingus is so stupid and annoying. I would say you never see guys getting blowjobs over their clothes but then there's that chastity belt 'blowjob' scene on the subway car with the demon chick. Not that it makes it any better since they're both very boring. I really thought this dev was smarter than that.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
My number one gripe. If you're going to make a thing of a chess game.... please at least get the pieces right.
Least the board was the right way around, but 50/50 chance on that one lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BangB420

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
My number one gripe. If you're going to make a thing of a chess game.... please at least get the pieces right.
Least the board was the right way around, but 50/50 chance on that one lol.
I'll admit, I thought the chess scene was silly. Darktoz switched the King and Queen, probably because he thought it was a power move for women. But all he did was turn the Queen, which is the most powerful piece on the board, into the weakest.

jimjams24

Dec 14, 2019
the printer in the office needs paper but i couldnt find any, i figured it would be in the lower level with the spider but found nothing, is it in the game?

Dec 21, 2019
Can't believe it's been almost a year since this game was last updated. Also can't believe how lame the content of this update was. Why the fuck was Bellatrix's facesitting scene with her pants on? This type of fake cunnilingus is so stupid and annoying. I would say you never see guys getting blowjobs over their clothes but then there's that chastity belt 'blowjob' scene on the subway car with the demon chick. Not that it makes it any better since they're both very boring. I really thought this dev was smarter than that.
This is truly the ultimate domination game. Waiting (and paying) for an entire year to see a few mediocre scenes, it's denial and findom that transcends the game. Pure genius!

Reactions: icollectsouls

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Truth has been spilled.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I have a question about the toggle for content, from what little I read some tags can be turned off at the start like NTR and bisexual humiliation and such.

My question is if you turn off NTR so you just get blocked from like 5 or 10 scenes or do those 5 or 10 scenes get replaced with alternative scenes for those who dislike Cuckolding. I'm just curious because for futa stuff from what I am aware of you have to balance between full futa, no futa or a mix of both to get all content but when it comes to the Cuck stuff I don't know if I am just missing undesirable content or if I get alternative scenes that swap out the NTR stuff

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes