Punishing

Dec 8, 2023
Best game I have played here so far!
Why don't other games make the effort and include animations as well?

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Best game I have played here so far!
Why don't other games make the effort and include animations as well?
Because it is a lot of work!?

Also daz3d, the software almost everyone uses for making the artwork, is a pain in the ass to use for that

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Did I missed it because of certain choices or NTR still not implimented in the new update 0.3.3 ?

By the way great quality game, even if some kinks are not my cup of tea i'm still invested.
dev said that it will be endgame content and the game is still at an early stage

like others said already, it does not really deserve the ntr tag for now

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Loved Sondra scene,her boot worship scene was my favourite in this update, but kinda felt dissapointed that she didnt get a footworship scene too.

Reactions: Gamemaking

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I keep getting "rollback error" when I click on the map. Does this mean I need to start over with a new save (Again!). Do I even need the map to see everything in this update?

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
I keep getting "rollback error" when I click on the map. Does this mean I need to start over with a new save (Again!). Do I even need the map to see everything in this update?
there are two side quests on the map plus the dream sequence. not sure what you mean with rollback error but if you can't access the map buttons you are missing out on quite a bit of content

Reactions: warrenitro

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
there are two side quests on the map plus the dream sequence. not sure what you mean with rollback error but if you can't access the map buttons you are missing out on quite a bit of content
Thanks for the info, "An Exception has Occured" is the message I keep getting. I don't mind skipping the dream but can you tell me which ladies or what happens in the side quests?

Reactions: Gamemaking

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Bellatrix best girl, also hope there will be more monster ladies
Same Bellatrix just keeps getting better and better and i want to see more monstrous girls like the Spider girl, she was awesome. Maybe we will get to see some snake girls when we go to the desert area with those Egyptian themed girls.

Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
Thanks for the info, "An Exception has Occured" is the message I keep getting. I don't mind skipping the dream but can you tell me which ladies or what happens in the side quests?
One is with the doctor
One is a bigger quest with the black woman and a lot of her friends

Top 3 :
Tara
Bellatrix
Samantha

Will be updated once the Harley Quinn lookalike and Vivienne get their time to shine!

Reactions: warrenitro

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
My top 3 in Order.
Sondra
Bellatrix
Daisy Doll.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't want to bring your hopes down but I think Darktoz said he isn't going to use the pinhead one because he is scared that he might get in trouble with the Hellraiser franchise

Top 3:
Vivienne
Bellatrix
Sybill

Flop 2:
Sophia
Elliot!!

Reactions: Eioreal and n3zum1

slider

Jul 14, 2017
My favourite girl so far is Dr. Monroe. In both of her scenes she is sexy as fuck and nice enough to the MC if he submits. I'm looking forward seen more bunny content with her.

I'm also intrigued with the cult of the Great Serpent. Jenna (minor character that is found in the first day) is stunning and I love Ancient Egypt settings. I hope on the fourth day we get to visit the desert.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
One is with the doctor
One is a bigger quest with the black woman and a lot of her friends

Top 3 :
Tara
Bellatrix
Samantha

Will be updated once the Harley Quinn lookalike and Vivienne get their time to shine!
Thanks for the info, I was kinda hoping for a scene with Vivienne. I’ll wait a while and maybe try a new save some time in the future, for now I’ve kinda lost interest LoL

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Don't want to bring your hopes down but I think Darktoz said he isn't going to use the pinhead one because he is scared that he might get in trouble with the Hellraiser franchise
the original model was this one below and seems changed enough to not have legal problems with the franchise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LurkerGuy
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes