SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
Nice update. I like where the story is going.
I found five bad endings in this update:
- Slug ending;
- Hotel/Cat latex ending;
- Spider queen ending;
- The "Sausage" Party ending;
- Metro/Nuns ending;
If there are more, you can add.
Also, about player statistics and perks, do they have any purpose?
For items, I saw that only two of four items have some purpose (meat and booze). I don't find the other two (alchemical ingredients and bonbons).

SissyIrena

Jun 27, 2021
I must have missed these two, where are the slug and nuns one? Also I think the cat latex one was in the last update already.
The Slug ending is after you finish work on Day 2 and go to the bar; on the street, you will encounter two ladies. If you accept their offer and if you are not wearing chastity, you can get the Slut ending. Otherwise, it is not possible to get.
The Metro/Nuns ending is on Day 3, when you are on the train, going to work. Two nuns and one demoness will give you offer you a challenge. If you accept and fail in that challenge, you will get the Metro/Nuns ending in the pain park.
In this update, new bad endings are the last three from my list.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Loved the update.
My top 3 without taking their content into consideration would be:
1-Tara
2-Vivienne
3-Bellatrix
These are the characters that were the most helpful and/or least exploitative of the protagonist, in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I've seen a pic on rule34.xxx the other day, and who would've thought, a new version is out!

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Do we have Daisy Doll in the new update? The girl that looks like Harley Quinn. I love her way of domination a lot.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
who can tell me how can i get rid of the spider girl? thanks.
previously get meat from trash can from day 2 or 3, when you are at the room keep moving forward, take the list from the right and the chjoose this options in Order:
Hide
Throw Meat
Keep runing

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
people who load their saves from previous version will have a bug that dont allow them to see the map, unfortunately we will have to start overt the game every update until Darktoz completly solve compativity problems with previous saves.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
people who load their saves from previous version will have a bug that dont allow them to see the map, unfortunately we will have to start overt the game every update until Darktoz completly solve compativity problems with previous saves.
Thanks. I started a new save for just this reason and the map showed up once but I don’t know what I did to pull it up LoL. Isn't the map s'pose to show up when I leave the bar, so I can get the scene in the hotel? When does it appear?

Last edited:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Not sure if i played this right, because i was trying to find some NTR stuff to check it out. But all i found, were some bad ends with very very dominant females..

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes