Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC literally has nobody - all women are already owned by other women.
MC is girlhandled by everybody and there is literally nobody competing to steal anything from MC.
dev said that it will be endgame content and the game is still at an early stage

like others said already, it does not really deserve the ntr tag for now
I found five bad endings in this update:
- Slug ending;
- Hotel/Cat latex ending;
- Spider queen ending;
- The "Sausage" Party ending;
- Metro/Nuns ending;
i was trying to find some NTR stuff to check it out. But all i found, were some bad ends with very very dominant females..

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i have the feeling that in next update we will be able to visit her and if we choosed on the second day to visit her as soon as the subway is repaired she will punish us for not visiting her that day, remember that she said it was a "Deal" and we broke that deal for not being there on day 3.

Reactions: mtran.hs

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
i have the feeling that in next update we will be able to visit her and if we choosed on the second day to visit her as soon as the subway is repaired she will punish us for not visiting her that day, remember that she said it was a "Deal" and we broke that deal for not being there on day 3.
Yeah, I love her outlook.
It’s sad that she’s not in this release.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
people who load their saves from previous version will have a bug that dont allow them to see the map, unfortunately we will have to start overt the game every update until Darktoz completly solve compativity problems with previous saves.
Man I now feel lucky. I loaded my previous version's save and accessed it just fine.

Reactions: FutadomLover

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
0.3.3a fixes a lot of typos and grammar errors, two missing bust pictures and a flickering animation in the Dr. Monroe Side Quest!

+ Win&Linux 0.3.3a
+ Mac 0.3.3a
+ Android 0.3.3a

dejan07

Jun 15, 2018
We all love Darktoz games and everything but i wish Dartktoz could start improving his animations a bit. At least he could add few more angles for each animation. You know what i mean?

Also from the game play perspective i would love to spend more time exploring the places in Blackmore. For example Elite hotel. I would like to spend more nights there and watch how Miko is abusing her males. You know like a side quest...

• Angry
Reactions: LurkerGuy

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
No Viviene content yet.

I'm pretty sure the Sausage party bad end is choose to fall asleep after the futa gangbang with Savanah and her friends.
Thanks, I have futa turned so this explains why I’m not seeing the Savanah stuff. The game is getting big enough now to where it could use a walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKueiJin

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Maybe I already forgot since the first part I played is a bit ago; but as of now (day 3) it feels like the the meta of the game (where like/dislike stats shifts; seems very apparent when spying on the meeting) is pretty useless if you can not influence it in any form anyway. I mean whats the train of thought here? "Oh gee, Bella disliked my action; I should have done..." what? There is no choice; the story walzed forward in one direction and announced situational changes as if I had any choice in it. Its... weird. Even more so when the MC acts (or better yet; misses to act) oblivious to everything like he does.

• Angry
Reactions: LurkerGuy
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes