Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I like dark fantasy, but is the content only abt femdom? Bc I don't see a male domination nor a romance tag.
I don't really mind if the 1st part is only femdom oriented, then at some point we get a branching path wether to a sub, dom or even vanilla.
I'm asking bc maybe those are future tags Idk. I have started playing the game and it seems that there are some unavailable skills so maybe we will overturn the table with one of them.
Idk, I just find the idea arousing lol. I'm kinda searching for those typa games with dystopian fantasy (I love fantasy) settings where the males are undervalued (well, I am just searching for one where we make the MC go from "beta" to "alpha" or in a slowburning way find of like estate dominate (well, he wasn't really beta but forced into it))... Only exception is I'm searching for one where the MC is here to change that compared to your usual sissy/sub only path.
Problem is there isn't a revenge or role reversal tag. Honestly, it's a hassle to find them even if there are some.
So yeah, if smn know where I can find some I'm open. If smn know abt the direction this game is taking too I'm open (don't mind spoiler in these cases).
Does smn know if we can ask for a tag to be added?

THX

Last edited:

FemDom Fables Studios

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2021
I like dark fantasy, but is the content only abt femdom? Bc I don't see a male domination nor a romance tag.
I don't really mind if the 1st part is only femdom oriented, then at some point we get a branching path wether to a sub, dom or even vanilla.
I'm asking bc maybe those are future tags Idk. I have started playing the game and it seems that there are some unavailable skills so maybe we will overturn the table with one of them.
Idk, I just find the idea arousing lol. I'm kinda searching for those typa games with dystopian fantasy (I love fantasy) settings where the males are undervalued (well, I am just searching for one where we make the MC go from "beta" to "alpha" or in a slowburning way find of like estate dominate (well, he wasn't really beta but forced into it))... Only exception is I'm searching for one where the MC is here to change that compared to your usual sissy/sub only path.
Problem is there isn't a revenge or role reversal tag. Honestly, it's a hassle to find them even if there are some.
So yeah, if smn know where I can find some I'm open. If smn know abt the direction this game is taking too I'm open (don't mind spoiler in these cases).

THX
You can always ask on patreon, Darkoz is not very active on f95 due to the negative comments if I recall.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
You can always ask on patreon, Darkoz is not very active on f95 due to the negative comments if I recall.
Ok thx, but as I'm not rly a patreon user so I can't, plus don't I need to pay to do that? I don't really wanna pay to ask a question and I'm kinda broke hell, I've had this potato PC (still thankful to have it, won't bite the hand that fed me lol) for a loong time because I can't afford a new one. That's why I like to comment on games I try even when they don't really vibe with me that's my way of supporting the dev.
Anyways, thx for the head up.
It's a shame he isn't active in here the community is great. Apart from some who are annoying, but that's normal, you can't only have one side of the success. Plus I believe that f2p players offer different views and ideas compared to paying ones.
Since obviously if they are paying, it's more likely they aggre with your vision of things. Wheras f2p will be more blunt and offer various and a lot more advices (bc we are a lot lol) than paying ones.
We make the game more popular and we are/bring potential patrons. So yeah, I hope he doesn't neglect his f2p community, stays strong and don't let the haters get to him.
Sorry kinda started viewing it in a commercial way lol.
But if it doen't bother and if you are sub (I mean a subscirber you perv lol) to him would you mind asking him for me or just copy pasting my previous com... I just want to know... I can't seem to find a game that fills those criterias and I see some potential in this one. Heck, I think it was just dumb optimism as I checked Darkoz previous works and it only seems femdom oriented so it most likely this one is femdom only too... Damn that kinda makes me sad lol...

THX

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019

THX
Wait, so you are telling me there is no male domination tag in this forum?

For maledom content in this game: Won't happen.

You can avoid all darktoz games if you are looking for maledom and/or vanilla content.

And if you are looking for these games it is better to open a new thread than ask in a malesub only game thread

Reactions: LAKueiJin

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Wait, so you are telling me there is no male domination tag in this forum?

For maledom content in this game: Won't happen.

You can avoid all darktoz games if you are looking for maledom and/or vanilla content.

And if you are looking for these games it is better to open a new thread than ask in a malesub only game thread
Nah dude, what I meant is that I don't see a maledom tag in this thread not that there isn't one, so I was wondering if it was bc it'd be added in the future as the game is still in dev. What I'm looking for isn't your typical maledom or femdom thingy. I'm looking for a game where the MC is forced into femdom at 1st and pulls a reverese uno card lol as the story evolves. A perfect exemple of that would be estate dominate (game was abandoned but I still recommend it), honestly this game is the one that flipped my switch lol. A maledom or femdom tag could fit in but wouldn't be what I'm searching for. The perfect fit would be a role reversal and revenge tag but they don't exist.
I just undersood it was a malesub only thread after coming back to it and checking some of the author's previous work (yk sometimes you just write things in the heat of the moment lol).

But you are right, I should prbbly open a thread abt it. I'm just lazy lol like I said most of what I write is in the heat of the moment.

THX

PS:/ Also the choices and inner dialogues made me believe that we could escape femdom depending on our choices. I only played the 1st day but you can refuse to give in to their demands and that dream with the door and the man I just thought that maybe if you didn't give in you'd get some powerup at some point lol.
Or, smt to make them yours instead lol like a fullcounter spell. For exemple whenever one tries to do some vodoo or use her domination aura or any skill that would cause you harm or make you uncomfortable, it'd cause them the status effect instead of you lol. But yeah, doesn't seem like this where the game will go but could be intresting to see the dev making another ver of the game with these settings. I mean bro even that contract thing if we could turn it around, they obviously underestimating males like hell, we could use that against them. One at a time slowly but surely... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: cumsumnida

madgodbleah

Sep 7, 2020
Nah dude, what I meant is that I don't see a maledom tag in this thread not that there isn't one, so I was wondering if it was bc it'd be added in the future as the game is still in dev. What I'm looking for isn't your typical maledom or femdom thingy. I'm looking for a game where the MC is forced into femdom at 1st and pulls a reverese uno card lol as the story evolves. A perfect exemple of that would be estate dominate (game was abandoned but I still recommend it), honestly this game is the one that flipped my switch lol. A maledom or femdom tag could fit in but wouldn't be what I'm searching for. The perfect fit would be a role reversal and revenge tag but they don't exist.
I just undersood it was a malesub only thread after coming back to it and checking some of the author's previous work (yk sometimes you just write things in the heat of the moment lol).

But you are right, I should prbbly open a thread abt it. I'm just lazy lol like I said most of what I write is in the heat of the moment.

THX

PS:/ Also the choices and inner dialogues made me believe that we could escape femdom depending on our choices. I only played the 1st day but you can refuse to give in to their demands and that dream with the door and the man I just thought that maybe if you didn't give in you'd get some powerup at some point lol.
Or, smt to make them yours instead lol like a fullcounter spell. For exemple whenever one tries to do some vodoo or use her domination aura or any skill that would cause you harm or make you uncomfortable, it'd cause them the status effect instead of you lol. But yeah, doesn't seem like this where the game will go but could be intresting to see the dev making another ver of the game with these settings. I mean bro even that contract thing if we could turn it around, they obviously underestimating males like hell, we could use that against them. One at a time slowly but surely... lol

i played most, if not all, of his games, and unless he tries something different, there won t be an option for vanilla or to dominate

Reactions: Johan_0000

13azh

Jul 27, 2018

THX
the game is only femdom content

• Red Heart

peepingbob

Dec 1, 2023
I'm confused about this free update for christmas. I downloaded 0.3.3a from darktoz.com but it doesnt go further than the 0.3.3 that was already public. What was added or is the new update something else than this 0.3.3a ?

• Thinking Face

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I mean, does it make sense for you that MC, a no name unemployed ex-student who didn't know magic existed until the Matriarch recruits him as a tower boy, would be able to overpower and outsmart a coven of witches with a "fullcounter spell"??? What next, do you want him to ascend to godhood and whip the asses of all deities from Athena to Yahwe and Vishnu with hands tied behind his back? Sorry dude, but MC was only ever gonna become a slave to far wiser (and in many cases older) witches than him, and that's much hotter (to most of us here that is) than your boring nonsensical maledom superhero-protag fantasy from above! :rolleyes:

I get that you are into "turning the tables" maledom stories, but here you are not only barking at the wrong door (darktoz is a very dedicated femdom and futadom dev) but also making suggestions for putting MC on top that would make absolutely zero sense within the in-game universe, lore and setup! Go and listen to Samantha's speech on day 2 and ask if you can also bind other people by contract, and she'll give you exactly the answer you seek and deserve! ;) (followed by a demonstration of the power dynamics and arcana knowledge gap between MC and the soles of her high heels)

Last edited:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703500079639.png
Accept this ChristMas present from dev ... do not look this gift horse into the mouth.
free update on patreon
1703500129276.png
I'm confused about this free update for christmas. I downloaded 0.3.3a from darktoz.com but it doesnt go further than the 0.3.3 that was already public. What was added or is the new update something else than this 0.3.3a ?
Merry Christmas! Day 3 is public!
As a christmas present Day 3 is now available for everyone to enjoy!
Merry Christmas and stay kinky :)

1703500109239.png

Apr 14, 2023
View attachment 1813572

Overview:
What's it about?

Ha! I don't want to tell you, yet.
If you are a fan of dark fantasy and occult themes like The Ninth Gate, Vampire:
The Masquerade, World of Darkness, witchcraft, Lovecraft and so on this is for you.
And if not...well, there will still be quite a lot of dominant women in the game :D.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-07
Release Date: 2023-12-07
Developer: Darktoz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1813564 View attachment 1813550 View attachment 1813551 View attachment 1813552 View attachment 1813553 View attachment 1813559 View attachment 1813554 View attachment 1813566 View attachment 1813555 View attachment 1813563 View attachment 1813556 View attachment 1813557 View attachment 1813558 View attachment 1813560 View attachment 1813561 View attachment 1813562 View attachment 1813565 View attachment 1813567
did you made the game are you just the uploader or the develope of the game i relly like this game be more active wish it contained enable and diable farts too please this is really a great game please also i like beatrix a lot. a mommy material who is not right in mind also a vampire dom who sucks your blood and care for you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boyoz

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I mean, does it make sense for you that MC, a no name unemployed ex-student who didn't know magic existed until the Matriarch recruits him as a tower boy, would be able to overpower and outsmart a coven of witches with a "fullcounter spell"??? What next, do you want him to ascend to godhood and whip the asses of all deities from Athena to Yahwe and Vishnu with hands tied behind his back? Sorry dude, but MC was only ever gonna become a slave to far wiser (and in many cases older) witches than him, and that's much hotter (to most of us here that is) than your boring nonsensical maledom superhero-protag fantasy from above! :rolleyes:

I get that you are into "turning the tables" maledom stories, but here you are not only barking at the wrong door (darktoz is a very dedicated femdom and futadom dev) but also making suggestions for putting MC on top that would make absolutely zero sense within the in-game universe, lore and setup! Go and listen to Samantha's speech on day 2 and ask if you can also bind other people by contract, and she'll give you exactly the answer you seek and deserve! ;) (followed by a demonstration of the power dynamics and arcana knowledge gap between MC and the soles of her high heels)
I mean yeah, obviously if you view it that way. It'd just be "your boring nonsensical maledom superhero-protag fantasy".
Well, 1st of all, you can keep your passive aggressiveness to yourself.
Bark, interesting word you used here... You probably are into dog/petplay given the fact that YOU're the one barking at me like some dog would at a random passerby. I'm sorry to break it to you, but I'm not into being treated like a dog. Don't assume that bc you don't mind it, everyone else does and vice-versa.
useless facts : I like dogs, and I dont mind petplay as long as I'm the master lol.

Anyways, I want to clarify and I thought I made it clear that I was just asking an honest and innocent question because ;

As far as I know I don't have to know every previous work of the dev before trying one of his games. It's true that it could have given me a certain insight but that's it.

As far as I know the dev is still working on this project.

As far as I know the dev may have wanted to try to expand his "clientele" or just wanted to add smt new to his art. Yk some ppl change some don't, for some it takes a long time for some it doesn't, for some it's willingly for some it's not... Be a little more open-minded abt the world and its limitless possibilities.

As far as I know there isn't a tag for what I'm searching for so it's quite the hassle to find it since it's not your typical "boring nonsensical maledom superhero-protag fantasy".

Oh that's a perfect exemple of a change of heart I had. If that good guy
had just ignored or replied to my comment in the same way you did. Then, I'd have certainly just continued doing what I usually do. Instead, he answered my questions and proposed a solution. Not that I didn't think of it, I'm just a nobody who doesn't rly know how this site works. Why would ppl be interested in a thread I make. Still, his comment triggered me. I tried it, it didn't work out. And, honestly it did frustrate me which caused me to think "there is no way I'm the only one who thinks this site could use some other tags". Searched it, stumbled upon the tag recommendation thread...
All of this to say that just that simple comment triggered this. You shouldn't underestimate the impact some words can have on ppl. It's all a matter of perspective.

B4 I drop the mic, I'd like to say that if we follow your logic then, it makes no sense that he accept to drink, to sign smt. MY guy doesn't even know what he's signing for... That some random girl comes into his house like it's hers, with 2 others that are dressed in latex and carry some vodoo staff lol (I mean for all he know it could be one of those crazy cult who kidnaps ppl)... Bruh, it's fantasy, sh1t happens, and it's the author's choice wether to make it seem like it follows/has a certain logic or not.
Now thx to you, and just to prove you wrong, I played the game and finished it. It's a great one and the scene where she steps on us during the second day. I played it and it didn't seem to me like it's impossible to gain some leverage in that world while still "playing by the rules". I mean the contract in itself could be a fullcounter (but that was just a random idea). We have seen how much males are underestimated in that universe (that's a huge advantage), that you can make a contract with smn unknowingly but willingly, that you can be on the run, that a certain guy owes us a favor, that we can gain some whichcraft knowledge if we go through some humiliation, that multiple fraction would fight for us.... The author could just from this draw a new plotline.
At the end, it's the author's choice. So excuse me for being a bit imaginative. It might be in your deep nature as a sub to only see the way that was shown to you but for me it isn't. I have nothing against your way just respect mine.
I always try and see the wider picture lol even if it's not in accordance with what I like.

I want to finish it all by saying that I don't have anything against femdom. I wouldn't have written this comment if the game, the potential it has didn't attract me in the 1st place. It's often forgotten but most of us wouldn't bother leaving a comment if they didn't carry a certain interest on the subject.
+ When I try a game, I always try to leave a honest com, it is a way to support the dev afterall Honestly I don't even know why some of you play it like there are so many more maledom games than femdom ones. The difference between them is only 8 pages...
I myself sometimes peek at some femdom games. I mean look at this one it has great writing, great renders...

THX

Jul 16, 2021
Hey, I just finished day 3 (Bellatrix scene) and the game tells me I can explore the city. But an error message shows up and when I select "ignore" the game continues with MC's dream, and never gives me the freedom to explore.

Is there a way to fix this? I'm playing with the same save file from earlier versions, maybe that's the problem? Though I don't really wanna start from zero if I can avoid it.

Reactions: adrienmage

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Is there a way to fix this? I'm playing with the same save file from earlier versions, maybe that's the problem? Though I don't really wanna start from zero if I can avoid it.
only the saves from the latest previous version work. was 0.2.3c or smth like that? i guess if you don't want to start fresh yourself you have to ask for a save file. maybe someone posted one in here already, not sure

Jul 16, 2021
only the saves from the latest previous version work. was 0.2.3c or smth like that? i guess if you don't want to start fresh yourself you have to ask for a save file. maybe someone posted one in here already, not sure
Oh so it is indeed a problem that only happens with old save files? In that case I guess I'll just start fresh and save in empty spots instead of overwriting the old ones, just in case.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes