Freedomss

Nov 20, 2021
you can't read obviously.

I'll give examples when games don't need to fuck protagonist in the ass with a strap-on dildo and have mostly vanilla-centered scenes / fantasies but still have great aesthetics and/or darker style:

Cockwork Chronicles,
Countess in Crimson,
Taffy Tales,
Night Driver,
Deviant Anomalies

It's just that aesthetics of characters in Blackmore is of such a high, almost unparalleled quality that it's still worth checking out (once in a year it seems sadly) despite tags being mostly in contrary with what I'm looking for
yeah night driver is the gem bro

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Nah dude, what I meant is that I don't see a maledom tag in this thread not that there isn't one, so I was wondering if it was bc it'd be added in the future as the game is still in dev. What I'm looking for isn't your typical maledom or femdom thingy. I'm looking for a game where the MC is forced into femdom at 1st and pulls a reverese uno card lol as the story evolves. A perfect exemple of that would be estate dominate (game was abandoned but I still recommend it), honestly this game is the one that flipped my switch lol. A maledom or femdom tag could fit in but wouldn't be what I'm searching for. The perfect fit would be a role reversal and revenge tag but they don't exist.
I just undersood it was a malesub only thread after coming back to it and checking some of the author's previous work (yk sometimes you just write things in the heat of the moment lol).

But you are right, I should prbbly open a thread abt it. I'm just lazy lol like I said most of what I write is in the heat of the moment.

THX

PS:/ Also the choices and inner dialogues made me believe that we could escape femdom depending on our choices. I only played the 1st day but you can refuse to give in to their demands and that dream with the door and the man I just thought that maybe if you didn't give in you'd get some powerup at some point lol.
Or, smt to make them yours instead lol like a fullcounter spell. For exemple whenever one tries to do some vodoo or use her domination aura or any skill that would cause you harm or make you uncomfortable, it'd cause them the status effect instead of you lol. But yeah, doesn't seem like this where the game will go but could be intresting to see the dev making another ver of the game with these settings. I mean bro even that contract thing if we could turn it around, they obviously underestimating males like hell, we could use that against them. One at a time slowly but surely... lol
Same tbh. I thought the abilities menu was hinting at letting players experiment with the various dark powers and clans and use them to dominate other clans to ultimately find a way to escape. Exchange soul points or experience for powers.

You even meet an alchemist and they seem to offer the ability to learn from them.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
a maj.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The many variations of being the boy toy for women on a power fantasy trip to sleuth town make this game worth exploring your darkest corners of your kink-dom-sphere.
o sp0.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: blarg0192

gravtrold666

May 15, 2020
Does anyone have a working download link for the art book? i do not see any link for it on the front page

Thanks in advance

AlitaDeathAngel

Apr 22, 2023
Vampires are NOT corpses... if you fuck a Zombie, that is necrophilia, if you bang a mummy, that is necrophilia... but vampires definitely don't count
None of this are necrophilia, necrophilia is attraction for the inanimated corpse, and not all necrophiles are into decay and illness, so even inanimated zombies and mummies are yucky to most of us

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
Darktoz

I rendered the shit out of my new graphics card this week :D. I made the main Vivienne scene (two scenes still missing, hopefully finishing them this upcoming week) and also rendered some random artwork, which was a lot of fun (can be found on deviantart or twitter, but I post some here as well ;)!
Now, I've noticed two things: I lack some variety with the younger mistresses. I need to make more of them. I think it is mostly because I like to make them a bit older and mature, with wrinkles and such. It is time for more mean university students.

Number two: I seriously have no variety with male slaves. Usually, if I have the choice between an interesting male or female that I have in mind, I always end up making the female. To be honest, making a male rarely comes to mind. Which isn't good, because the femboy in the futa gang bang orgy in the latest tSoB update got a lot of praise and I loved making that scene.
So some more variety in age and shape should be the main goal. It is too easy to always just go with a default body shape and shove a latex mask over their heads. Time for some old slaves and some more femboy sissy cuties.

What do you think she gave him to eat? :)

I think that's it, in summary the plans for this week are:
- Finishing the Vivienne renders
- Working on male slave variety
- Create 1-2 younger mistresses (and make some cool renders with them :)

Maybe you have a particular slave type in mind that you want to see? Let me know...
other than that, have a nice sunday and
stay kinky! :)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Can anyone explain to me why they like Vivienne? This isn't me looking down or judging anyone, i am genuinely curious. She is the most friendly and protective of MC and doesn't really fit the whole dom category not to mention she isn't at the top of my list in terms of best looking girls in the game, but I see her rank high in the polls. What exactly is the main appeal?

Reactions: wizardcock

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Can anyone explain to me why they like Vivienne? This isn't me looking down or judging anyone, i am genuinely curious. She is the most friendly and protective of MC and doesn't really fit the whole dom category not to mention she isn't at the top of my list in terms of best looking girls in the game, but I see her rank high in the polls. What exactly is the main appeal?
It's simple, she's mysterious, unusual, her appearance is intriguing, the way she holds her hands, the way she talks. She seems detached, yet she's very interested in what's happening. I'm also curious to see her dominant side.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes