Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
What alarms me is that I see skill stats in the game that are currently ALL still locked, apparently waiting for you to "find someone who will teach you about them". Considering the speed even glaciers zoom past the pace of development of this game with, I'm wondering whether it will take 2123 to see any of those skills actually acquired/used...

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
What alarms me is that I see skill stats in the game that are currently ALL still locked, apparently waiting for you to "find someone who will teach you about them". Considering the speed even glaciers zoom past the pace of development of this game with, I'm wondering whether it will take 2123 to see any of those skills actually acquired/used...
before the 2nd update came out you said we will all die of old age before that happens. alarming
you said the third update would never happen. alarming
now it is 2123 for the next update. alarming

maybe you should just leave. no one likes someone like you who is constantly negative

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
before the 2nd update came out you said we will all die of old age before that happens. alarming

maybe you should just leave. no one likes someone like you who is constantly negative
and with that response you have just given wolomolo exactly what he is always looking for in here :rolleyes:

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018

By all means, please do continue to attack me personally instead of addressing the point. It seems to keep you happy, and I'm nothing if not happy to oblige...

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I have adressed the point. I can see why you think quoting earlier statements of yours is a personal attack since they are pretty stupid, but I am just making suggestions and quoting what you said.

13azh

Jul 27, 2018
The dev is still working on finishing another game which is why development on this game is so slow. tbh I don't particularly mind if skills never get added since they don't add that much imo.

wallesM

Feb 10, 2017
fantastic game so far, been a fan of his stuff since I played captured by the dark elves few years back

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
Does anyone know any more games with similar aesthetic? I'm absolutely not into futa / femdom / licking boots / pegging / being whipped etc. but those characters man... and suits and makeup and hairstyles and jewelry/accessories & other details like tattoos are top notch. Looking for something as stylish and dark as in this one

Reactions: wizardcock

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You ... declare yourself a true and true advocate for a grand total of 0 dark themes or kinky play in the games you enjoy:
I'm absolutely not into futa / femdom / licking boots / pegging / being whipped
Also you:
Looking for something as stylish and dark as in this one
There is nothing like this as this is coming from a dark place, BDSM suits and dom/slave kinks
are the sexy themes that lend themselves to the aesthetics you see here.
Take all that dark and gloomy overtones and feeling of impending doom on every corner, which this game delivers in spades,
with the sudden death by extreme fetish, deathly, kinky play gone seriously awry Endings to show for it,
there is no Beetlejuice shenanigans, whatever cynically humorous remarks you might find the conversations.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone know any more games with similar aesthetic? I'm absolutely not into futa / femdom / licking boots / pegging / being whipped etc. but those characters man... and suits and makeup and hairstyles and jewelry/accessories & other details like tattoos are top notch. Looking for something as stylish and dark as in this one
Yeah...I would love to see this kind of aesthetic and atmosphere in regular "vanilla" game with regular kinks, but I don't think i know such game...i hope someone like goth developer would like to create something beautiful and dark...

Darktoz games - the only ones in which I want to obey and be in femdom and bdsm theme, because the atmosphere corresponds to this. In the same time Karlsson gambit for example I want to play the dominant way

LurkSkywanker

Aug 17, 2022
You ... declare yourself a true and true advocate for a grand total of 0 dark themes or kinky play in the games you enjoy:
you can't read obviously.

I'll give examples when games don't need to fuck protagonist in the ass with a strap-on dildo and have mostly vanilla-centered scenes / fantasies but still have great aesthetics and/or darker style:

Cockwork Chronicles,
Countess in Crimson,
Taffy Tales,
Night Driver,
Deviant Anomalies

It's just that aesthetics of characters in Blackmore is of such a high, almost unparalleled quality that it's still worth checking out (once in a year it seems sadly) despite tags being mostly in contrary with what I'm looking for

Last edited:

SpaceOrange

Oct 7, 2020
I know it would probably never happen, but I still hope that dev will add ability to instantly worship Mistress Bellatrix on the first sight. Or at least add such option as early in game as possible to make it happen as Bellatrix just made to be worshiped. We desperately need some vampiric pussy/ass eating & feet worshipping

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes