LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe I already forgot since the first part I played is a bit ago; but as of now (day 3) it feels like the the meta of the game (where like/dislike stats shifts; seems very apparent when spying on the meeting) is pretty useless if you can not influence it in any form anyway. I mean whats the train of thought here? "Oh gee, Bella disliked my action; I should have done..." what? There is no choice; the story walzed forward in one direction and announced situational changes as if I had any choice in it. Its... weird. Even more so when the MC acts (or better yet; misses to act) oblivious to everything like he does.
The Bellatrix encounter changes whether you let her suck your blood or not

edit: which is quite obvious btw because she mentions it

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
The Bellatrix encounter changes whether you let her suck your blood or not

edit: which is quite obvious btw because she mentions it
Oh... would have guessed I did; but that event with her was months ago so I forgot the details. But that aside the lack of interaction options like the choice to spy or not felt awkward. Its not that I'm irked about her (or the others) liking/dislking the action; I'm irked that the MC just did the opposite of what I would had had him do if there would had been an option.

henrysab

Jul 4, 2021
We all love Darktoz games and everything but i wish Dartktoz could start improving his animations a bit. At least he could add few more angles for each animation. You know what i mean?

Also from the game play perspective i would love to spend more time exploring the places in Blackmore. For example Elite hotel. I would like to spend more nights there and watch how Miko is abusing her males. You know like a side quest...
We aint gonna get an update before GTA 6 bro.

Reactions: Boyoz

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Great game, (I especially love Bellatrix, Vivienne and also like Alice and her daughter, especially as smoking domination/ashtray femdom is very rare in games, but the atmosphere and plot in general is imo the best of any Darktoz game I played!) but is it just me or is there only one event to do before you go to sleep each night? I have the futa toggle at 0 (so that I get none of it) and also no forced-bi, with everything else enabled, and thus far on all 3 days I had only one event I could do at night (day 1 with the tattoed witch that works for the town council at the motel, day 2 the Elite hotel visit and day 3 "doctor calling" with the therapist you meet on day 1, even though Vivienne also gave me her address and told me to visit her earlier in the day, and so did Savannah at the meeting... :unsure:) - is that normal?

Also, based on other posts I've seen on this thread, I've got to ask, are the "Followers of the Great Serpent" all futa? Cause I like their concept (egyptian-themed theocratic dommes) but I hate futadom, so I'm just curious whether there is any content with them that I might enjoy or if the "great serpent" in their name is just the worst thought-through pun ever... :LOL:

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Great game, (I especially love Bellatrix, Vivienne and also like Alice and her daughter, especially as smoking domination/ashtray femdom is very rare in games, but the atmosphere and plot in general is imo the best of any Darktoz game I played!) but is it just me or is there only one event to do before you go to sleep each night? I have the futa toggle at 0 (so that I get none of it) and also no forced-bi, with everything else enabled, and thus far on all 3 days I had only one event I could do at night (day 1 with the tattoed witch that works for the town council at the motel, day 2 the Elite hotel visit and day 3 "doctor calling" with the therapist you meet on day 1, even though Vivienne also gave me her address and told me to visit her earlier in the day, and so did Savannah at the meeting... :unsure:) - is that normal?

Also, based on other posts I've seen on this thread, I've got to ask, are the "Followers of the Great Serpent" all futa? Cause I like their concept (egyptian-themed theocratic dommes) but I hate futadom, so I'm just curious whether there is any content with them that I might enjoy or if the "great serpent" in their name is just the worst thought-through pun ever... :LOL:
don't know about every serpent follower but Savannah is 100% futa. you lose all the side quests and scenes that are futa related when you put it to 0, that is normal

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
don't know about every serpent follower but Savannah is 100% futa. you lose all the side quests and scenes that are futa related when you put it to 0, that is normal
I would've expected I lose all futa-related scenes when I put it to 0 - that's what I wanted ofc. What I was asking was if it is normal to have only 1 event each night if I have futa turned off? I listed in that post all the night time events I got from day 1 to day 3, (I guess you could call them side quests) and in all 3 cases it was just one event, so I was asking if there might be any (non-futa) events that I missed? The answer about Savannah is appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
I would've expected I lose all futa-related scenes when I put it to 0 - that's what I wanted ofc. What I was asking was if it is normal to have only 1 event each night if I have futa turned off? I listed in that post all the night time events I got from day 1 to day 3, (I guess you could call them side quests) and in all 3 cases it was just one event, so I was asking if there might be any (non-futa) events that I missed? The answer about Savannah is appreciated.
don't know. i think it is only three nonfuta side quests. but maybe something chastity related? there are events on the main days that you can miss that way

Reactions: LAKueiJin
4.70 star(s) 55 Votes