Gamemaking

Dec 1, 2018
maybe try to look at the tags next time

i think you can bypass the spider even with exploring. you have to go hide->throw meat->keep running
that should do it. if you have meat collected

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
maybe try to look at the tags next time

i think you can bypass the spider even with exploring. you have to go hide->throw meat->keep running
that should do it. if you have meat collected
where do i get the meat? actually did that part but dont remember where i get the meat.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
You get to be the breeding cock sleeve for the futa slug demoness and your frivolous life ends already in this game.
For a game with a "maximum futa" option, there is a very medium amount of futa.
One would say that is the ultimate futa ending for MC in this game, should you be this fanatical about it.

does the male protagonsite stay submissive or did we have a choice ?
You get to work under the suits and short skirts in the tower.
They profess a very light kind of femdom, MC eats them up and then they reciprocate.
Some do not, but you get to sample their brand of femdom rather early and decide.

The girls outside of the tower, including the driver vampire, they are more hardcore,
they like to humiliate MC in artrocious ways, if you feel like behaving like a slave hysterical muppet,
the vampire will bleed you dry in the middle of her BDSM dismemberment of MC.

MC can have a rather close to normal relationship of being devoted to his woman,
but you need to stay with the babes in the tower, as they have this code of etiquette standards
that will prevent them from going apeshit medieval in their hard femdom relationships,
which the unsullied rather savage girls about town do not follow.

As said before, MC can get himself fkked into death and used as hatching apparatus,
the way Aliens use their hosts, if MC decides to go after a tramp from the streets.
He will be the sacrifice for a slug futa demoness ... for your futa alien queen fantasy.

You can decide your fate with many paths, granted most if not all mean being abused.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheShadowOverBlackmore-0.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
according to the changelog, this is just a bugfix update?
"v0.3.3
should be fixing every major bug! It fixes the animation bugs on the futa quest as well as the map display error!"

cause if there is more to the update, I fail to see where it says there was any progress to the story, if so what?

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
according to the changelog, this is just a bugfix update?
"v0.3.3
should be fixing every major bug! It fixes the animation bugs on the futa quest as well as the map display error!"

cause if there is more to the update, I fail to see where it says there was any progress to the story, if so what?
no, that is from 0.3.2 to 0.3.3 i guess

the new update has 600 new pictures and 30 new animations, day 3 plus 2 side quests

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes