4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Back after a while and there is modded saves now...
How tho im curious?...
simply enough some got tired of the endless grind and decided to fuck it, myself included after the boss bugged and i didnt want to go through the fucking mess again as it was enough rage inducing with all the weird fucking things it did plus the endless horde of enemies that made me want to throw this into the garbage dump, like if i had to choose between playing this and going on a dark souls no deaths run i would choose dark souls as that seems way easier than this garbage. And so yeah went on to save edit sites to do so and figured out that the saves also contain raw data that contains erosion, health, experience, weapon information etc and figured out which ones to edit and where to get straight up unfair fucking advantages, though if u want to see a bit just search up lugh in unpacked raw data and add like 700k of exp for 40 worth of lvl ups

Reactions: Tavee
Oct 10, 2017
simply enough some got tired of the endless grind and decided to fuck it, myself included after the boss bugged and i didnt want to go through the fucking mess again as it was enough rage inducing with all the weird fucking things it did plus the endless horde of enemies that made me want to throw this into the garbage dump, like if i had to choose between playing this and going on a dark souls no deaths run i would choose dark souls as that seems way easier than this garbage.
I see...

Oct 10, 2017
If anyone can and willing.
Can someone please make a modded save without any of the crazy things and only remove the passive erosion gain maybe even reverse it so it decreases passively.

Or perhaps explain how to do it by myself

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
On second thought, i have something else to do right now so ill probably check back here tommorow
It's possible, but to accomplish that you'd need to set all the flags beneath 'erosion resistance' as TRUE, set the 'erosion gain' to negative or make it ticks less often and modify the upgrade level to max so the changes won't be reverted if you buy the upgrade via Doroelle.

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
simply enough some got tired of the endless grind and decided to fuck it, myself included after the boss bugged and i didnt want to go through the fucking mess again as it was enough rage inducing with all the weird fucking things it did plus the endless horde of enemies that made me want to throw this into the garbage dump, like if i had to choose between playing this and going on a dark souls no deaths run i would choose dark souls as that seems way easier than this garbage. And so yeah went on to save edit sites to do so and figured out that the saves also contain raw data that contains erosion, health, experience, weapon information etc and figured out which ones to edit and where to get straight up unfair fucking advantages, though if u want to see a bit just search up lugh in unpacked raw data and add like 700k of exp for 40 worth of lvl ups
Lol, for me, I was just modding it to get the most out of this game. I've already played the game many times over and over before in between the updates and I honestly got tired of redoing things. For me, modding my saves, editting my stats, and giving myself a bunch of materials is very fun, it's like playing Minecraft on creative mode if Minecraft was more of a Dark Souls erotic game.

Oct 10, 2017
There's a little flag you can edit in the raw save data that just turns off erosion completely. I, myself, didn't do that and instead made my erosion gain very little instead.
It's possible, but to accomplish that you'd need to set all the flags beneath 'erosion resistance' as TRUE, set the 'erosion gain' to negative or make it ticks less often and modify the upgrade level to max so the changes won't be reverted if you buy the upgrade via Doroelle.
Thanks

Oct 10, 2017
What does it look like, there is a lot of stuff here and i don't want to break anything.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What does it look like, there is a lot of stuff here and i don't want to break anything.

Breaking things is the first step of learning. Make sure to have backups ;)
Anyway, go find the variable named 'TurnCountErosion', that's how many steps you need to take to gain 1 erosion. Change it to 100 or even more to get less passive erosion gain. You can also edit the 'ErosionMax' number to say, 4000 so you won't even need to care about it, or just turn on 'erosionLock' to prevent passive erosion gain, but it will automatically get reset if you get to a new map.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lurker55555

Dec 5, 2019
Lol, for me, I was just modding it to get the most out of this game. I've already played the game many times over and over before in between the updates and I honestly got tired of redoing things. For me, modding my saves, editting my stats, and giving myself a bunch of materials is very fun, it's like playing Minecraft on creative mode if Minecraft was more of a Dark Souls erotic game.
ah good old minecraft the thing i wasted enough of my existence in due to pure addiction to the pleasure of having different structures and houses blyatiful comrade

Reactions: Tavee
Oct 10, 2017
Breaking things is the first step of learning. Make sure to have backups ;)
Anyway, go find the variable named 'TurnCountErosion', that's how many steps you need to take to gain 1 erosion. Change it to 100 or even more to get less passive erosion gain. You can also edit the 'ErosionMax' number to say, 4000 so you won't even need to care about it, or just turn on 'erosionLock' to prevent passive erosion gain, but it will automatically get reset if you get to a new map.
Ah Thanks (y)

vaan21

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone help me?
Old version of this game (one w/ wwwfolder ) is working for me but this new (electron archiving is not working ) game is only black screen but w/ sound....

XE99

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone has a guide for crafting ? I tried to craft in so many different ways but there was not a single consistent result that was enough for bosses. Anyone has a guide ?

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone has a guide for crafting ? I tried to craft in so many different ways but there was not a single consistent result that was enough for bosses. Anyone has a guide ?
Check last page, last response, page 51, somebody I replied to had a list for crafting weapons. The list shows the material stats you gotta match in order to craft it.

Feb 17, 2022
This is my save
I'm not sure it's complete
but if you want to check it out :)
I think a save equivalent to that has already been posted. Thanks anyways though. Im sure there is a way to unlock all the girls through modifying the save files but i dont have knowledge with that kinda thing so im kinda helpless.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes