OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I am happy that you had the decision on skipping the scene or not that way for the ones that wants it can view it and the ones that wants to skip it can. I for one skipped it
Whatever works for you, works for me. Happy players, equal happy dev. I will continue to be mindful of all choices. Skip or not will be up to you.

Reactions: Tumai

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I'm not gonna fluff this one up, I'm bored, so much exposition and it's incredibly dull to read, there's setup and then there's just going on for ages, like the whole start of this is something that's going on elsewhere that's obviously going to come up later on, but why did we need to start the story off with this, especially when it drones on for so long? At least when it does start (and you get through more expository dialogue) the red head (Alice) is pretty nice to look at, but finding out that one character is basically a cunt right off the bat, I mean, OK?

Not a great start in my opinion but I'm still going through it anyway.

Edit:

OK so there's not much right now, I guess I'll come back in a year.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: McWoodz

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not gonna fluff this one up, I'm bored, so much exposition and it's incredibly dull to read, there's setup and then there's just going on for ages, like the whole start of this is something that's going on elsewhere that's obviously going to come up later on, but why did we need to start the story off with this, especially when it drones on for so long? At least when it does start (and you get through more expository dialogue) the red head (Alice) is pretty nice to look at, but finding out that one character is basically a cunt right off the bat, I mean, OK?

Edit:

I look forward to your game, and clearly superior writing skills. I was barely able to make sense of what you just said. So, I'll try my best to explain it. We start the way we start because I decided too. Also, because it is part of the story and how it all began.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018

Edit:

I'll just drop the whole definition for you.

prologue
/ˈprəʊlɒɡ/
noun
noun: prologue; plural noun: prologues
  1. 1.
    a separate introductory section of a literary, dramatic, or musical work.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Enjoyable game, looking forward to the next installments. I actually like the eldest "roomie" the best, athletic build with a little bit of muscle tone is where it's at.

I kind of like the diminutive bakery lady too, but knowing whom it is based upon, would be really awkward if she becomes a LI :LOL:

Skip or not will be up to you.
I wasn't one of the skippers, but technically shouldn't she be the 2nd person to get the "virus?" If so, she won't be pulling that trick in the skippable scene again anytime soon and with camera angles the issue almost sorts itself out. :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Enjoyable game, looking forward to the next installments. I actually like the eldest "roomie" the best, athletic build with a little bit of muscle tone is where it's at.

I kind of like the diminutive bakery lady too, but knowing whom it is based upon, would be really awkward if she becomes a LI :LOL:

I wasn't one of the skippers, but technically shouldn't she be the 2nd person to get the "virus?" If so, she won't be pulling that trick in the skippable scene again anytime soon and with camera angles, the issue almost sorts itself out. :p
Can't answer you there. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. After all, it is one week later in our timeline. ;) I'm nearing my goal on 0.2's production, over on my patreon page. If the people who liked it/loved it help me get there. 0.2 is starting the day after I hit that goal. So, fingers crossed it's soon.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I look forward to your game, and clearly superior writing skills. I was barely able to make sense of what you just said. So, I'll try my best to explain it. We start the way we start because I decided too. Also, because it is part of the story and how it all began.
Someone comes out with something negative so you just use sarcasm and act condescending in response, well done acting immature, a great way to respond to negativity.

I mean you might aswell have just said "no u".

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Someone comes out with something negative so you just use sarcasm and act condescending in response, well done acting immature, a great way to respond to negativity.

I mean you might aswell have just said "no u".
And you may as well have just said "I farted" It's how much sense your writing made to me. Take care now, hope to see you again next year. You came back too soon.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Fuck yes, FINALLY a new game with ACTUALLY hot girls, and not all of those skinny and repetitive models from another game out there... I liked all the girls and your game has great potential. Good work, man.
Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please consider supporting it if you can. I'm almost at my goal. Once reached I resume work on the game :)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes