OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Adoringfan Thanks for the review, and thanks for actually noticing that they dared to change clothes! Now onto the who knows.

"Could be paving the way for sharing/ntr later or sissification, I mean the eldest sister already pissed on the MC so who knows?"

I know a guy, who knows a guy, and this guy knows the dev. The dev said the chances of NTR appearing in any of his games are about as good as surviving barefoot and butt-naked inside a volcano. In case that is not clear enough. Zero chance, and no sissification for our boy.

He is the only really big dick around, he'll just get slapped around a bit and maybe peed on once in a while, but, only if he/you choose it, nothing is ever forced on him/you. So, people who end up clicking those need only blame themselves for the choices they make, not the dev for providing the choices. Walking outside the house in the morning is always a choice, some of us do it, others don't.

The same goes for trans/futas/dickgirls whatever people fancy calling them nowadays. I provide the content not force people to play it, skip it, and or support me so I can do it right once and for all. Add a "Choose the gender" people can then choose females if they desire. That requires a lot of extra work per character, and since I can't yet work on this full time, I can only do so much per update cycle.

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays to you and I wish you a great 2020.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
With these biweekly updates will there be a way to play right from the newest content each time?
Yeah, it'll be a continuation of your previous save really. So, load it and on your way, you go. When it becomes too big, I'll release a patch version of the full update at the end of week 6 or so.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Adoringfan Thanks for the review, and thanks for actually noticing that they dared to change clothes! Now onto the who knows.

"Could be paving the way for sharing/ntr later or sissification, I mean the eldest sister already pissed on the MC so who knows?"

I know a guy, who knows a guy, and this guy knows the dev. The dev said the chances of NTR appearing in any of his games are about as good as surviving barefoot and butt-naked inside a volcano. In case that is not clear enough. Zero chance, and no sissification for our boy.

He is the only really big dick around, he'll just get slapped around a bit and maybe peed on once in a while, but, only if he/you choose it, nothing is ever forced on him/you. So, people who end up clicking those need only blame themselves for the choices they make, not the dev for providing the choices. Walking outside the house in the morning is always a choice, some of us do it, others don't.

The same goes for trans/futas/dickgirls whatever people fancy calling them nowadays. I provide the content not force people to play it, skip it, and or support me so I can do it right once and for all. Add a "Choose the gender" people can then choose females if they desire. That requires a lot of extra work per character, and since I can't yet work on this full time, I can only do so much per update cycle.

Merry Christmas/Happy holidays to you and I wish you a great 2020.
You should not go for choose gender, always better to stick to story and more sex scene. Less work=more story, sex scene

1-i love karishma, brenda and vanessa but i only see nude of karishma did i miss brenda and vanessa scene?

2- we need more mother shes perfect!

3-you should focus with 1 game, its going great and great graphism, story everything

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
You should not go for choose gender, always better to stick to story and more sex scene. Less work=more story, sex scene
That's wrong. It would still give more sex scenes. Its basically an essential step for him to grow and couldn't come soon enough.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
That's wrong. It would still give more sex scenes. Its basically an essential step for him to grow and couldn't come soon enough.
The game gonna take to much time to grow because he need to do every scene different first and all the damn writing different, he gonna talk about the dickgirl thing but if shes only female, he need to change all that.

BAD IDEA

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's usually how it works when you are working on a game with an actual story. Other people tend to exist in said plot/storyline.
So, for that, there is nothing I can do. You do whatever makes you happy, I'll keep working on my story, those who are willing to support it will hopefully do so when they feel like it. Happy holidays to you, and hopefully this one is more to your liking.
dont take me wrong they are both pretty good games, but i have to say this second game is more to my taste because the story is more centered in the mc and the girls.
Alison is more centered on telling a story where the mc is just a minor part of the story, thats kinda why i prefer story where my mc is the protagonist. Im not saying is bad though but sometime and after playing so many vns you get lost of so many npcs you have to remember :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, will see how this one goes.
Happy holidays to you too bro.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The game gonna take to much time to grow because he need to do every scene different first and all the damn writing different, he gonna talk about the dickgirl thing but if shes only female, he need to change all that.

BAD IDEA
Actually, Brenda & Vanessa's dialogues could remain pretty much unchanged no matter the gender at present, for example. For Karishma it might require tweaaking one sentence, if that much (would have to reread a dialogue when Catarina arrives home to say for sure). I would wait and see a sample before jumping to any conclusions.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

BAD IDEA
Yes, it would require extra work only during sex scenes, for dickgirl/female with a vageena I can easily write those up to feel the same for both during a scene without giving the text a gender base. So, it's so much the work that I fear, it's the time that I do not have right now to invest. Like I said, if 2020 is a better year for me and I gain some support, I'll get it done extra work or not.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

1-i love karishma, brenda and vanessa but i only see nude of karishma did i miss brenda and vanessa scene?

2- we need more mother shes perfect!

3-you should focus with 1 game, its going great and great graphism, story everything
if I focus on one game I'll lose all the support from the other. It's not as if Shrink fans suddenly crashed my patreon page and made it an obvious choice. Believe it or not, most of my support comes from Alison.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yes, it would require extra work only during sex scenes, for dickgirl/female with a vageena I can easily write those up to feel the same for both during a scene without giving the text a gender base. So, it's so much the work that I fear, it's the time that I do not have right now to invest. Like I said, if 2020 is a better year for me and I gain some support, I'll get it done extra work or not.
i dont think that is a good idea, is better to have those genders defined, if you have to make different scenes if those genders are by choice of the player it will become too much work for you ( you will have to render more scenes for both and edit the writing too sometimes), better stick to one gender, you already have enough girls and dickgirls for those that like them, they all will be happy since that content is not forced and everyone have content, be it female/shemale or futa as some people call them.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i dont think that is a good idea, is better to have those genders defined, if you have to make different scenes if those genders are by choice of the player it will become too much work for you ( you will have to render more scenes for both and edit the writing too sometimes), better stick to one gender, you already have enough girls and dickgirls for those that like them, they all will be happy since that content is not forced and everyone have content, be it female/shemale or futa as some people call them.
I'm not afraid of work, I'm afraid of working for less than 2$ an hour. I've had 10 patrons a month average since November 2018. So, if people actually decided to support the projects, rendering extra scenes will not be an issue.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
rendering extra scenes will not be an issue
what i did mean is that will make a lot of work for you when there is already enough girls/dick girls that all people can enjoy the game without you having to make those girls gender flip in players choice and change all the text to fit both different genders, a mistake a lot of devs make is usually taking more work they can put off, it may be good for a few month but after that it will seriously become a bigger problem, thats why is better to have gender locked npcs.
thats what i kinda did not like about Alison, having all those characters is a lot to work on and end up limiting you in a way ( for example you will need to keep doing scenes for all of them and tie their fate too, otherwise people will complain)

Lets say there is 5 girls and 3 dickgirls, if you make them gender flip on people choices that will make 8 girls + 3 dickgirls = 11... Even games like being a dik, Icstor etc takes a lot of time to update and they usually only have no more than 5 heroines, sub heroines is a different story.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
what i did mean is that will make a lot of work for you when there is already enough girls/dick girls that all people can enjoy the game without you having to make those girls gender flip in players choice and change all the text to fit both different genders, a mistake a lot of devs make is usually taking more work they can put off, it may be good for a few month but after that it will seriously become a bigger problem, thats why is better to have gender locked npcs.
thats what i kinda did not like about Alison, having all those characters is a lot to work on and end up limiting you in a way ( for example you will need to keep doing scenes for all of them and tie their fate too, otherwise people will complain)

Lets say there is 5 girls and 3 dickgirls, if you make them gender flip on people choices that will make 8 girls + 3 dickgirls = 11... Even games like being a dik, Icstor etc takes a lot of time to update and they usually only have no more than 5 heroines, sub heroines is a different story.
Please don't compare me or my games to Icstor. And yes I understand what you meant, no worries. However, that's not what I call a mistake, I call that being a good dev. Giving people an actual choice and not forcing them to either skip or watch something they may not be comfortable with. As far as work goes, it doesn't matter how much there is to be done, if you have the hardware to do it, it can be done in the same amount of time. Maybe one day, when I grow up and make 1-2K a month I'll be able to show that as I upgrade my PC.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Please don't compare me or my games to Icstor. And yes I understand what you meant, no worries. However, that's not what I call a mistake, I call that being a good dev. Giving people an actual choice and not forcing them to either skip or watch something they may not be comfortable with. As far as work goes, it doesn't matter how much there is to be done, if you have the hardware to do it, it can be done in the same amount of time. Maybe one day, when I grow up and make 1-2K a month I'll be able to show that as I upgrade my PC.
i dont think you are getting what i mean , 5 scenes for each dickgirls, if you make them gender flip by choice that will be another 5 scenes for each girl amounting to 30 scenes on top of that you will have also to develop the feelings/love for each girl etc so more and more updates, no matter how much work you can put off that will make the game bigger and there is so much you can do each update etc. I was not comparing you to icstor or anyone, just merely put an example. As for being a better dev... for me a dev that knows how much work he can put off is a good dev and in case you wonder i do think you are a good dev, what worries me and can be a mistake for devs is " bitting off more than they can chew ".

Anyways, back on topic id like to ask you how do you intend to Schedule working in 2 games? like alternating updates between them?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i dont think you are getting what i mean , 5 scenes for each dickgirls, if you make them gender flip by choice that will be another 5 scenes for each girl amounting to 30 scenes on top of that you will have also to develop the feelings/love for each girl etc so more and more updates, no matter how much work you can put off that will make the game bigger and there is so much you can do each update etc. I was not comparing you to icstor or anyone, just merely put an example. As for being a better dev... for me a dev that knows how much work he can put off is a good dev and in case you wonder i do think you are a good dev, what worries me and can be a mistake for devs is " bitting off more than they can chew ".

Anyways, back on topic id like to ask you how do you intend to Schedule working in 2 games? like alternating updates between them?
That's what I've been doing, working on one game one cycle and the other the next. Until I can get enough support to afford a better or even second PC, this is all I can do. As for bitting more than they can chew, that's not me. 16 updates since November 2018, 14 on Alison, and 2 on Shrink. 5-6 of them were with no Nvidia GPU at all. So, trust me, I know what I can handle. Hardware and income are my only limitations. Income = full time working on the game, hardware = speed while maintaining quality.

Reactions: L30
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes