OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Soooo...not being unthankful for the game, any chance later that the game become a sandbox? Is a little hard to maintain 400 saves (because i'm too lazy to replay the game and wanna see everything)
Then you'll have to either find a way to stop being lazy or save only where it matters, like quick save, check content quick load. And no, I don't do kitty boxes.

Reactions: pmplpm

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Then you'll have to either find a way to stop being lazy or save only where it matters, like quick save, check content quick load. And no, I don't do kitty boxes.
Well....sad...anyway, happy holidays to you dev, may the next year (or the end of this one) be better for you.

Reactions: OneManVN

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
Promising looking game so far, big fan of the body types(wish more had pubic hair though, Leliana's is nice) the faces looks good too, story is interesting and funny

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I even included her in the credits as a hint. So, yes you've been naughty (perv) and missed it. It only happens if you are affectionate with her.
That's weird, I had a save for both affectionate and pervy, somehow managed not to notice it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I didnt get a different ending for Alice even after doing the 3 affection route??
Just pick Alice any chance you get + the affection choices and she'll stay with MC instead of leaving. You didn't have enough points with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah I didnt get a different ending for Alice even after doing the 3 affection route??
It counts the points from the very start. So, for some of you, it may mean a new game with affection choices to the end and click team angel.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Promising looking game so far, big fan of the body types(wish more had pubic hair though, Leliana's is nice) the faces looks good too, story is interesting and funny
I've just recently managed to get pubic hair to stick to the character! The rest will magically grow some as we move forward, tiny airstrips nothing bushy.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Got some good news for all those of you who complain about muh updates being tew slow! Starting 2020 I'm going biweekly. I'll retain the same quality without compromise, but I'll release what's ready and available by the 14day cycle end. So, consider supporting the project, and if you cant but still wish to help? Just let people know about the game, hopefully, more will decide to support it.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Sonico and quinfax

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Aiko, Melissa, Leliana, Alice, Sabrina, Evil bitch doc, Avaline, the Captain, and a bunch more yet to be introduced characters are all females. But, even if it was a single one, people would still complain "Tooh much traps here" So whatever.
Not meaning to kinkshame or offend anyone - besides it's skippable, so fuck the butthurt noise (oh, wait :unsure: :sneaky:) - but getting 2-3 dickgirls introduced and no girls outside of the MC's "not family" in this edition felt a bit jarring. More of a pacing, at least imho.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not meaning to kinkshame or offend anyone - besides it's skippable, so fuck the butthurt noise (oh, wait :unsure: :sneaky:) - but getting 2-3 dickgirls introduced and no girls outside of the MC's "not family" in this edition felt a bit jarring. More of a pacing, at least imho.
There were two newly introduced-ish. One was basically thrown into your sister's room for you to perv on (Sabrina) and the Captain was shown onscreen. More will come, and the funniest thing about all of this is? if all the naggers decided to support me I'd be allowed to work full time on the game. Which in turn would mean enough time to even do a choose your gender as they appear. Trap/Female with a vagina.

Reactions: chociar666

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just pick Alice any chance you get + the affection choices and she'll stay with MC instead of leaving. You didn't have enough points with her.
I figured it out, you only get it if you aren't into dickgirls.

I downloaded the latest version from the thread, and while the times Karishma said 'mis' are fixed, the 'it's' I mentioned before isn't:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Got some good news for all those of you who complain about muh updates being tew slow! Starting 2020 I'm going biweekly. I'll retain the same quality without compromise, but I'll release what's ready and available by the 14day cycle end. So, consider supporting the project, and if you cant but still wish to help? Just let people know about the game, hopefully, more will decide to support it.
you know i kinda wanted to support you when you made your 1st game but what made me not end up supporting you was that you ended up adding tooo many npcs, too many girls, too many male npcs making the mc(us the player) into a just one more in a bigger story.
For some people that may be nice but for me was too much, i enjoy more when the vn is centered in the mc (us players)
this game may be worth supporting though, unless you do the same with this game that you did in Allison.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There were two newly introduced-ish. One was basically thrown into your sister's room for you to perv on (Sabrina) and the Captain was shown onscreen.
"introduced-ish" is an interesting and appropriate word choice here.

The first girl i did remember myself while sending the post and her scene with the sister makes for a nice teaser and almost feels like a proper intro, letting her get some dialogue/interaction with the MC or someone else beside the readhead sister would add considerably from that screentime perspective.

The other lady? Sorry if it sounds blunt or rude, but she felt about as relevant as the restroom naked chick or the crazy twins. Her one scene involves a bunch of extras and she gets a title, not a name. "Mook faceless soldiers whol will die to show how messed up whatever Cataarina is cooking is. Well, except the one with a face - she'll get naked and raped first, obviously. Maybe get a name and role upgraade if saved by the main cast." was about as much thought as i put on that scene overall.

To be honest Avaline of the savage bagette (yeah, from 0.1, my bad) and Markus, the exposition cop in front of the precint, felt far more memorable, from a screentime & interaction standpoint, at least to me. Meanwhile Karishma (total stripper nom de guerre that one...;)), Brenda (great dialogue by the way, trying to digest some questions still) and Vanessa (the "bonus roomie") do get decent room to dialogue and shine in their cameos with the main cast.

Combine that with the fact Brenda & Vanessa came up in the same edition, along with another sexy moment for Karishma and one can see why some people went "whoah!" over the subject. But as i said previously, it's more a matter of pacing and screentime overall. And an issue for those too dramatic/triggered to just ignore/skip what is not their cup of tea. :rolleyes:

More will come, and the funniest thing about all of this is? if all the naggers decided to support me I'd be allowed to work full time on the game. Which in turn would mean enough time to even do a choose your gender as they appear. Trap/Female with a vagina.
That's very good to know. I bet some people would really appreciate that feature.

Dude I had to stop ... this shit made me laugh ... I just can't go on :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still debating if the ideal soundtrack would be or . :)

Also, MC and Melissa watching a TV show together?! Unconceivable!!! LET'S GET PISSED!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I made this point (similar kind of point) on another game.. but again (had to pull the calculator out here haha)..

As of Dec. 21, 2019 - 411 games/game threads on this site have the tag "futa/trans"

There are 4,965 games/game threads on the site as of right now. Meaning roughly 8% of all of the games here have at least the tag "futa/trans"

Really says something about someone who feels the need to go out of their way to voice their displeasure about something when there is barely any of that kind of content here in the first place... Especially for a game where it's avoidable and not forced upon you.
Thanks a lot for this comment!

Reactions: crewfalcons

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
you know i kinda wanted to support you when you made your 1st game but what made me not end up supporting you was that you ended up adding tooo many npcs, too many girls, too many male npcs making the mc(us the player) into a just one more in a bigger story.
For some people that may be nice but for me was too much, i enjoy more when the vn is centered in the mc (us players)
this game may be worth supporting though, unless you do the same with this game that you did in Allison.
It's usually how it works when you are working on a game with an actual story. Other people tend to exist in said plot/storyline.
So, for that, there is nothing I can do. You do whatever makes you happy, I'll keep working on my story, those who are willing to support it will hopefully do so when they feel like it. Happy holidays to you, and hopefully this one is more to your liking.

fgh6

Dec 6, 2019
With these biweekly updates will there be a way to play right from the newest content each time?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes