Oct 8, 2019
No rape, the girls are simply gradually corrupted (or are already slutty like the FMC's friend). The girls enjoy it, of course Ria (the FMC) didn't do a lot yet, but that seem clearly planned. But it may be mainly cheating, so not really sharing (unfortunately, maybe later). Also, it has to be noted that the MC also enjoy himself a lot, and can fuck other girls.
Cheating and unavoidable.... that just poses the question of who exactly is this for then. Either way thank you for your answer.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Cheating and unavoidable.... that just poses the question of who exactly is this for then. Either way thank you for your answer.
A little bit of a dark fantasy roleplaying game, for those out there who like the little bit more daring type of game with a little bit of naughty humour to add to the enjoyment of the game.

But mainly for people who don't take these games too seriously, and are out just for the sheer enjoyment.

Last edited:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The dreaded three letter N.. Huhhum.. Unavoidable.
Im out, the best of luck dev to the future of the game (your gunna need it) it looks good but unless certain scenes became unavoidable then I will just go on my merry way lol.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
How is it possible when the bold guy does Ria the redheaded girl from the pizzeria keeps popping up as a character?
Same picture over and over again.
Every couple of frames.
Bug??

btw: like the horniness
maybe... i will look the codes.

Oct 8, 2019
A little bit of a dark fantasy roleplaying game, for those out there who like the little bit more daring type of game with a little bit of naughty humour to add to the enjoyment of the game.

But mainly for people who don't take these games too seriously, and are out just for the sheer enjoyment.
That went so far into unnatural praise that I'm honestly expecting you to try to sell a used car. "Dark roleplay" was enough but everything you added after is enough to undo the curiosity I had.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I still believe in your eyes!
I just don”t care what you”ve done in your life and I”ll fly with youuuuuu!
L”amour tousjours - in love always with the babe beside you!

Game oN!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
Dev, as a fellow dev, please lemme save you a lot of heartache here, because I think there's a simple misunderstanding going on of how this works.
Your name is the one placed on the OP right now, so you have ownership of this thread. Go to your first post here, find that "Edit" button in the bottom-left corner, and update your overview yourself.

You do not need moderator permission to do this.

There are rules about what you can and can't do; for example, don't fuck with the download links or the general format of the post. But you are free to update the details (things like the overview) as much as you please, right now.
Yeah you right. I did not know that I was authorized to change the overview. But I have learned. And I changed it.

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Saw female protag and got interested. But as apparently some mostly irrelevant dude is the main pov so ill sit this one out. Seems good otherwise, but only really interested in the story from rias PoV.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Okay facepalm time :D But when in the description of this game it states..

This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.

Why is it then, that this thread is full of people that hate NTR who are then making comments saying that they are against it?
Why not avoid this thread completely and leave it for people who are not totally against it?

It would definitely bring a bit more harmony to this thread. :)

Ignore this post as someone was too lazy to read some of the previous comments. (Mainly Me!!) :D

Sorry about that. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: The Sailor Man

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Okay facepalm time :D But when in the description of this game it states..

This game contains NTR that is unavoidable.

Why is it then, that this thread is full of people that hate NTR who are then making comments saying that they are against it?
Why not avoid this thread completely and leave it for people who are not totally against it?

It would definitely bring a bit more harmony to this thread. :)
That unavoidable NTR warning was only added recently, iirc only during previous update. And if you actually bothered to read what the 'people who hate NTR' were saying, they/we were blindsided by the unavoidable NTR as the dev put out a completely misleading overview that only got edited a few hours ago. As to why he did that, I guess you can form your own conclusion. ;)

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes