Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
That unavoidable NTR warning was only added recently, iirc only during previous update. And if you actually bothered to read what the 'people who hate NTR' were saying, they/we were blindsided by the unavoidable NTR as the dev put out a completely misleading overview that only got edited a few hours ago. As to why he did that, I guess you can form your own conclusion. ;)
Sorry about that my bad, and I have now edited my original post. (y)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can not seem to get the scean with Ria and the manager on the couch ,,, Ria friend and the manager in Bed or the 2 blowjobs ( the coffee girl and pizza girl ). I am on 3.5. Even started from the beginning. Thanks !

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Well after playing the latest update I can safely say that for me this game is going nowhere fast.

The English has not improved at all, in fact every time I'm reading the text I cannot stop myself laughing at just how bad it actually is.

Worried about NTR, well worry no more as I would advise you to stay away from this game until the Developer makes a large overall of this game, not in terms of there being any NTR in the game, but mainly for the not existent plot.

Also from what I can make out, the developer must be quite young and has no real understanding how women actually behave or converse in real life.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I see many people complain shame people who complain about ntr its funny because thats like someone trying to force feed you something you dont like or want why do people think that will ever work I dont get it and they get mad because you dont like or want thats crazy.

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
is it only one scene of ntr like the reviews say?
people forget ntr, like a lot of fetishes, is as much a warning as it is an advertisement.

Reactions: Darkaura

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I decided to give this a try, and I must say, I'm not disappointed. I see a lot of potential with this story, just don't shy away from some of the spicy parts hinted at so far :devilish:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I see many people complain shame people who complain about ntr its funny because thats like someone trying to force feed you something you dont like or want why do people think that will ever work I dont get it and they get mad because you dont like or want thats crazy.
The most shameful thing is that most of the people who complain about NTR don't really know what NTR is. The main discussion starts when the few who know the real meaning try to explain the other guys their mistake. Which is mostly hopeless.

I still don't understand why the people who allegedly hate NTR go to game threads that are tagged that way, in the first place. Then they ask whether it can be avoided. And thus start this eternal discussion. Instead of just avoiding the games themselves. It is really not the case that someone is forced to play games the content of which hedo not like. There are really enough alternatives.

I don't like gay stuff, for example. So I'm not going to game threads that are tagged that way. Why should i start discussions there and spoil the other people's fun? Actually it should be a matter of course to respect the fetish of other people and hold back usself if we can't do anything with it. I would like to see this respect from the so-called "NTR haters", too.

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
The most shameful thing is that most of the people who complain about NTR don't really know what NTR is. The main discussion starts when the few who know the real meaning try to explain the other guys their mistake. Which is mostly hopeless.

I still don't understand why the people who allegedly hate NTR go to game threads that are tagged that way, in the first place. Then they ask whether it can be avoided. And thus start this eternal discussion. Instead of just avoiding the games themselves. It is really not the case that someone is forced to play games the content of which hedo not like. There are really enough alternatives.

I don't like gay stuff, for example. So I'm not going to game threads that are tagged that way. Why should i start discussions there and spoil the other people's fun? Actually it should be a matter of course to respect the fetish of other people and hold back usself if we can't do anything with it. I would like to see this respect from the so-called "NTR haters", too.
Actually, I was initially saddened by the comments by the NTR haters. But I don't mind anymore. My game is slowly getting popular. Not much, but enough. And this is awesome!

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Actually, I was initially saddened by the comments by the NTR haters. But I don't mind anymore. My game is slowly getting popular. Not much, but enough. And this is awesome!
I'm not bothered at all by NTR, but if you do want to make this game a lot more popular than it already is, then you must get yourself connected up with a good proofreader.

The renders in this game are fine, the plot maybe fine, but the English text in my opinion is totally ruining your game for the english speaking players.

With a good rewrite this good turn a less than mediocre game, into what may become a very good entertaining and a lot more attractive game, and will also I believe will bring you a lot more fans, and maybe a little less abuse.

Reactions: TokyoR and yakargi

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
It IS a great game. I think the biggest confusion comes from the Multiple Protag situation - people do not grasp that the MAIN MC is the female - not the male...
As far as NTR goes, I am not a big fan, but this one did not trigger me! Keep it up - let the fun and games continue!

Reactions: yakargi

yakargi

Developer Of The Singer
Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
I'm not bothered at all by NTR, but if you do want to make this game a lot more popular than it already is, then you must get yourself connected up with a good proofreader.

The renders in this game are fine, the plot maybe fine, but the English text in my opinion is totally ruining your game for the english speaking players.

With a good rewrite this good turn a less than mediocre game, into what may become a very good entertaining and a lot more attractive game, and will also I believe will bring you a lot more fans, and maybe a little less abuse.
Yeah! I'm working on this. You right, my english is very bad. For the past few days, I have been thinking about revising the story.

Reactions: Satburn

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Hey you 2bit moderator WJE I SAID AND GIVE MY OPINION I SAID * I DELETE IT * DID I SAY BECASUE NTR ? DI I SAY BECASUE YOUR FACE? smh .. no free speech anywhere now adays , .... other peopel says worse and nobodies deletes their junk ... BYE

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
That's exactly right! Just do your thing and don't get involved in the argument. This eternal NTR dispute is a problem of the
partially immature community in this forum, not yours.

You have YOUR storylines, YOUR ideas, YOUR vision. YOU decide what happens in the game and what doesn't! Nobody else. Just with all the fetishes that you have foreseen yourself. And that is the way to success. (y)

Don't let the haters boil you soft and destroy your game. This still happens far too often. The players need to grow up to to social maturity, learn to accept that the developer is the boss. And if they can't or don't want to, they are free to play other things.

So, stay true to yourself. You're doing fine :love:

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes