Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I found two Easter Eggs with Kora. When she is nude on the beach walk past the guy on the beach to the north by the exit (you may or may not need to talk to him). The next one is when you go from the beach to the pool, the first guy to your left, walk by him. They both gets handsy.

Reactions: The Pitiful One

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
I found two Easter Eggs with Kora. When she is nude on the beach walk past the guy on the beach to the north by the exit (you may or may not need to talk to him). The next one is when you go from the beach to the pool, the first guy to your left, walk by him. They both gets handsy.
theres also a guy in the bar (top left)

Jul 26, 2021
Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Google Drive

(Latest Update: I updated this pdf again to include more optional scenes for Kora on Day 5 mentioned in this chat. I also added some minor additional notes and changed location of where it says outfit to above the picture instead of below so it's more clear what's required to see the scene. And fixed one small spelling error. Newest file now is named "Update 2", and on the cover page, will list it was last updated on Monday, December 25, 2023.)
theres also a guy in the bar (top left)
I updated my event locations pdf to include these 3 optional scenes you both mentioned. If either of you or anyone else reading this notice anymore like this, please let me know and I will update it again to try to include everything like that.

Jul 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, jthunderk89, I was thinking a little bit more about my event locations guide and thought just in case, a map could be useful for it. I know you stated it's not your best work, but it's still something. So I just wanted to ask if I could use the map you made in this post of yours for when the next version comes out (I will not use without your permission)?

Last edited:
Reactions: jthunderk89

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
Hey, jthunderk89, I was thinking a little bit more about my event locations guide and thought just in case, a map could be useful for it. I know you stated it's not your best work, but it's still something. So I just wanted to ask if I could use the map you made in this post of yours for when the next version comes out (I will not use without your permission)?
Absolutely, feel free to use whatever in my post helps

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks Dev for a great game, definitely underrated. Appreciate a game that doesn't spoon feed you its secrets (and also appreciate a walkthrough ;) )

Jul 26, 2021
Thanks Dev for a great game, definitely underrated. Appreciate a game that doesn't spoon feed you its secrets (and also appreciate a walkthrough ;) )
It's not quite a walkthrough (I don't give the different stats from choices and such), but I listed all locations in my guide for events alongside some additional notes. I made it to be helpful to others and cut some slack off of maiie. I don't have time to do a full walkthrough guide (would require checking all the code), but I'd think what I did should suffice for most until full guide. Otherwise, if you want the full one, sounds like you need to wait until after the final version when maiie gets to it. But check out my post if you want to know the location of all the events.

Ok, so I spent all day making this because I know many have been asking for it and I haven't seen anyone else do this yet. I made an entire pdf showing the locations of all events. Because I loaded the pdf with pictures, it's a bit bigger in size, but should suffice. Hope those who wanted to check everything find this useful. Please let me know if I'm missing anything.

Google Drive

(Latest Update: Updated to Update 3, included map made by jthunderk89 amongst other small changes.)

Last edited:
Reactions: potatoHead42

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Out of curiosity when is the next update scheduled to release?
I'd like to give a more specific date, but I don't want to guess way off and have it be later than I expect. I would think by the end of the month.

For people wondering if the game can go on longer or if Kora will stay working at the hotel, etc.... no, it's not in the plans. After my last game fizzled out due to a sprawling scope and going on too long, I decided to keep my games much smaller in scope. Something short and sweet... something you might be able to breeze through in one sitting but would have a reason to return to, to see other stuff. It's definitely made this game much more fun to make and I think as a result it has turned out better. So... there will be endings and possibly some epilogues, but day 6 will be the last full 'day' and day 7 will be the endings. After that, I'll move onto something else.

Last edited:

maiie

Apr 10, 2020
Alrighty... game has been updated with Day 6.

v. 0.84 - Mac Version
Mega
v. 0.84 - Windows Version
Mega

A couple notes...

-Old saves will not work on this version
-The next update after this will be the final update (hoping for mid to late February). That update will be the conclusion of the game, adding an event to wrap up Day 6 and adding endings/epilogues (as things stands in this update, Day 6 ends pretty abruptly and it goes back to Title Screen). If you don't think you're going to feel like playing through the game again for a brief ending at the end of Day 6, I'd recommend skipping this update and waiting for the conclusion.
-When you open the RAR, the folder inside is titled 'FH'. This was a reference to the original title I had for the game that I scrapped, but never changed in RPG Maker and forgot to retitle this time... in case you're wondering what that's about.
-The goddess statue should be fixed, giving players general hints of what's available each day. Let me know how this feels, it should point people in the right direction. If it still feels too vague, I can beef it up a bit for the last update.

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Alrighty... game has been updated with Day 6.

v. 0.84 - Mac Version
Mega
v. 0.84 - Windows Version
Mega

A couple notes...

-Old saves will not work on this version
-The next update after this will be the final update (hoping for mid to late February). That update will be the conclusion of the game, adding an event to wrap up Day 6 and adding endings/epilogues (as things stands in this update, Day 6 ends pretty abruptly and it goes back to Title Screen). If you don't think you're going to feel like playing through the game again for a brief ending at the end of Day 6, I'd recommend skipping this update and waiting for the conclusion.
-When you open the RAR, the folder inside is titled 'FH'. This was a reference to the original title I had for the game that I scrapped, but never changed in RPG Maker and forgot to retitle this time... in case you're wondering what that's about.
-The goddess statue should be fixed, giving players general hints of what's available each day. Let me know how this feels, it should point people in the right direction. If it still feels too vague, I can beef it up a bit for the last update.
What are your plans after finishing this game?

jthunderk89

Dec 24, 2020
maiie
Noticed a couple very minor bugs. When you skip the intro the background music doesn't play until you go to the beach, hall, forest, or in and out of bungalow. I believe that bug has been in past versions too (at least 0.71).
Also, when going into women's shower from the hall, you appear at the top as if you had come in from the hot spring

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheSirensSong-0.84
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solarica

Jul 10, 2021
Are there no sex scenes in update for Day 6? I'm not getting anything. I took a look through the files and noticed there are more scenes for Kora, but not getting anything like that. I think I got all the possible corruption points.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2017
Can i just play as the female char or do i have no choice but to play as both characters because i don't care about the male i just want to do a lesbian and futa route or just a lesbian route with the female and forget the male is even there

4.40 star(s) 15 Votes