Ren'Py Abandoned The Sixth Awakening [v0.7c] [The Sixth Historian]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
DaO +18 version, from the music to the system. I really like it, one thing I don't understand though. Why can't I have magic above 3 for the Noble origin, if I can choose magician as my class? Seems contradictive.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Played the Elf origin story, really enjoyed it, big Dragon Age vibe.
Encountered no problems/bugs while playing.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Any chance to tave Elvira? Or she need elways end to die?
Note: I play female protagonist as always, as elf.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
what the fuck is awakening ? i'm awake,does that make me awakened ?
Totes.

Gonna have to agree that the blurb could do with a bit more explanation as to what the term means in this context before going on about its place in the setting at length with the apparent assumption the audience somehow automagically knows.

As an aside I for one grimace whenever I see thoroughly modern terminology like "genetics" being used in a pseudo-Medieval context. get bent Sapkowski >_<

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
played it, loved it. crap load of choices reminds me of Dragon age right away. played both human and elf origins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
aside from that no complaints and cant wait to see more.

Mar 19, 2018
Havn't played it yet and still in character creation enjoying the music lol Very good.
edit :
Lots of choices, some choices do have immediate effects and I suppose some choices will affect something in the future. Played as noble origin and so far I like the story. Lack of sex bummed me though, maybe due to my bad choices?
Totes.

Gonna have to agree that the blurb could do with a bit more explanation as to what the term means in this context before going on about its place in the setting at length with the apparent assumption the audience somehow automagically knows.

As an aside I for one grimace whenever I see thoroughly modern terminology like "genetics" being used in a pseudo-Medieval context. get bent Sapkowski >_<
I'm not sure if it's explained on elf route but on noble's route the term was explained near the end of this version.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm not sure if it's explained on elf route but on noble's route the term was explained near the end of this version.
What I *am* sure of is I was talking about the synopsis given in the OP, not anything ingame. If you're going to start throwing jargon around in your sales pitch it's common courtesy to give a short summary of what it actually means here. Wild guess derived from genre tropes is it's the Awakening of the local bootleg demon lord or somesuch, but could be a pile of Odin's old socks or the Black Beast of Aaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhh for all the audience is told.

Natol

Mar 10, 2018
The plot is basically the Myth series (the games made by Bungie pre-Halo) but with sex and lesbians :p
A grim near-apocalypse via undead scenario where the protagonist is a nameless soldier who barely knows anything, but has to carry out suicidal orders and marches on to secure ageless artifacts so the leaders of what remains of the living world can fight a desperate and losing battle against the forces of darkness? But with lesbians and sex?

Where has this game been all my life?

EDIT: Well, not exactly like that. Like others, this seems to be more similar to DAO but with that overarching plot that does get inspiration from the Myth series. But it seems like a solid foundation for a good game so far. I eagerly await any future updates.

Last edited:

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
Very nice so far. I usually hate 3-D models like this in H-games but these are surprisingly good and not horrific, they have decent shading and lighting that makes them not look like porcelain dolls.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
is it possible to have only much sex with beautiful girls of this wonderful game ? without magic,swords,monsters,arrows,and other nonsense? (Sorry for bad english)

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Huh this's look like my kind of game. Time to download. Is it has render for combat and stuff or text-based but has render on sex scene?
Edit: At first I thought the name has something to do with The Sixth World in

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes