Ren'Py Abandoned The Sixth Awakening [v0.7c] [The Sixth Historian]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Jhony The Fox

Jun 8, 2020
I was just thinking to look for some RPG game-like and this just pops up as if it was some kind of google spy crap... But I'm glad it did.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like this game! - I look forward to continuing this game!

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
A fantasy game that you can make you character, not just female, but lesbian as well. How did this not come upon my radar until the 0.6c update? But seriously, played a bit of it, and does seem like a fun game. Of course, I named her after yours truly, only wish was a way to make her a redhead, but other than that, like I said, does seem like a fun game. Thank you.

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
I am unable to get past the character creation stage. After choosing all the attributes I get to a screen where the "noble origin" and "wild elf origin" are greyed out, and the only options I can choose are "commoner origin" and "hermit origin". But if I choose either of those I am told that they are not yet implemented and that I must choose either "noble origin" and "wild elf origin". Rinse and repeat.

Edit: trying different attributes allowed me to continue.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
why the link is the old one. I think i play it last time and it were v0.5c and then it's tstill the same link as were from the previuos update.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
why the link is the old one. I think i play it last time and it were v0.5c and then it's tstill the same link as were from the previuos update.
I am taking it you mean the Mega link as the other two they did put the correct 0.6c link I noticed. They just missed the Mega for some reason. However, I got that one here.

Reactions: 88Michele88

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
The Sixth Awakening [v0.6c] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.74 GB

Compressed version for PC (223MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
You have to distribute the 5 Genetics points you still have.
Yeah, just figured it out was coming back to delet my question. My brain is not working well today... Thanks for your help

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
So this game is going to fail utterly. It is too ambitious and meaningful choice becomes more and more difficult to give to players as the options that branch out and have to be accounted for become mathematically unsustainable. Most choice in a game has to be meaningless and at best uses an abstract measure. Giving the illusion of choice without actually giving you a real choice. There is a reason why Bioware's Mass Effect 3 played almost 100% identical for all players regardless of their choices in the first 2 games and the endings were again all most 100% identical.

Having just 3 choices per event/dialogue explodes very quickly by 5 events/dialogues you are in the realm of unsustainable as there are now 243 different permutations. People are already saying, "during this event My character would do [insert x option not given]." This game suffers from not only trying to give real choice with each event but each event is slightly different with each origin further exacerbating the problem. The only way to make things work is for most of these choices to be meaningless and never referenced again as the story progresses. Because if they are not then the developers has to deal with 243 different possible permutations with just 5 events. What if you get 4 choices per event? Then things get crazy as that produces 1024 possible permutations with just 5 events/dialogues. Choice is what players want but choice kills games, so developers have to create the illusion that you have choice when you actually don't. This dev hasn't figured this out yet and is doing to hit a wall real soon killing this game.

The dev is already feeling the problem which is why the game is progressing story wise at a snail's pace because as the game progresses things become more and more difficult to manage. Sooner or later this game has to drop all but one origin either officially or unofficially where it concentrates on one first. Or it gets way too much and the game is dropped. There is a reason Bioware failed to deliver the promises for ME3 and why the endings felt lackluster to so many fans because what they promised is mathematically impossible and most people don't really understand maths so they think Bioware was negligent. Bioware was but the negligence was not in failing to deliver but in promising they could deliver in the first place when it wasn't possible.

Reactions: Look-see and Natol

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Theree any chance to avoid the chief elf daughter to die or her death is unavoidble?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
You know, I marvel at how I missed 2C - 5C.

Phenomenal so far. I picked a bi-sexual female (elf) for options but the females are so likeable, I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. Kovari is just lovely and Lysbette Is my human Crush :p

No problem with the others but those two are my favorites. But I choose Kovari over Lysbette :p

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes