Ren'Py Abandoned The Sixth Awakening [v0.7c] [The Sixth Historian]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
is it possible to have only much sex with beautiful girls of this wonderful game ? without magic,swords,monsters,arrows,and other nonsense? (Sorry for bad english)
this has a fantasy setting, so i guess not?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This is a fun game. Most characters look a bit strange, but good enough to enjoy it.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm premise is interesting. Special if you actually get to be reawakened to lead an "evil" campaign after. Where, whatever you did the win the first will have an effect on your new quest.

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Here's my unofficial Mac port, based on megalol's compressed version.

The Sixth Awakening [v0.3c][Compressed] for macOS:
(220 MB)

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Came across 2 issues/bugs. The first was a callback error after choosing a conversation topic while on the road with Elisabeth. I had to ignore it twice to get back to the scene and dialogue had switched to talking about magic. Second is while playing a more charisma based build (since no combat section had any application for magic even with that maxed out) the Charisma option to talk the guard into letting you through only gives dialogue to pick a fight with her. "Time to die" is not a very seductive way of asking the guard to let you into the city.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
This game shows a lot of promise... I liked the leaving the clan [elf] beginning. The characterisation variables and MC's nature are interesting. Looking forward to more.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
The Sixth Awakening [v0.5c] [The Sixth Historian] - Original Size: 1.70GB
Unofficial Android (247MB):
Compressed Windows/Linux (189MB):
Compressed MAC (223MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
“The game allows you to create your own character and allows you to play the game in your own unique way”

unless you want stuff beyond straight/lesbian

that opening description writes a check that the tags can’t cash

• Haha
Reactions: potspipe

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So far seems great but seems way more then .5 off from completion unless I guess this doing episodic like 2.0 will be episode 2 or something.

Just hope creator not biting off more than they can chew, but good luck and hope to see this grow.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes