Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
As I said in the disclaimer, everything that happens there acts as a driving force for the plot. You weren't supposed to be good with it.
I wasn't complaining, just an observation. It's certainly different from other games out there, but that's good. I prefer build up to the "suddenly there's incest". A game that rushes too quickly to sex is boring. It's definitely interesting, and very well written. I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I am moved. But does the game already have the content matching all the tag above? And please, don't do animation. It's so heavy do download. Mega and other hosts are not free guys.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Onerous start *gulp*

But its a really good first release. The amount of content is more than I thought with that size.
Maybe it could be a bit more clear who is narrating - sometimes that changes rapidly and there are no names displayed.

Currently not that many decisions and they dont change that much, but I hope that this will become a nice game and we will see the different paths that are advertised in the description :)

The renders are good - but to much in the dark currently, had to change my monitor settings - and I like both ladies. :)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Please tell me they are gonna push a poor witness out of a window/balcony, presumably from a sixth floor or something like that XD.
Like in Dirty Pool, one of the bad choices turns the cute niece into a cupcake. LOL Another choice turns you into a psycho wielding an axe. Or Unexpected Adventure, where the entire game is chock full of weirdness. Good stuff.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I really like this so far, the story is high quality. The start was really jarring but good for the story, well done.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
as a child of the 60's/70's its a 10CC song...music was our voice
LOL, I was going to say you must be an old fuck like me to even know that song and/or group! The good old day when we had Jefferson Airplane, CCR, The Tokens(A-weema-weh!), The Animals, Steppenwolf, The Yardbirds, Roy Orbison, The Kinks... Ah time to break out some old vinyl!

Reactions: Safetydummy

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
can anyone help me with another form of download for the incest patch plz i hate google drive o.o

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
hahahaha that game of thrones reference made my ribs hurt, the name of the game + twins + incest, i do hope the dev put a reference inside the game to that GoT chapter.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes