Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the guy is very feminine.... i bet the eyebrows are behind this... i never see a man with such fine eyebrows..

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Yep, closed and deleted maybe maybe 2 minutes into it. I'm not playing a game where the character I'm going to associate with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first thing as you start the game. But hey... you've got plenty of cucks and foot fetishists etc around here... apparently folks don't mind this either. Enjoy. I'm skipping this one.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yep, closed and deleted maybe maybe 2 minutes into it. I'm not playing a game where the character I'm going to associate with
first thing as you start the game. But hey... you've got plenty of cucks and foot fetishists etc around here... apparently folks don't mind this either. Enjoy. I'm skipping this one.
It's definitely not for everyone, and plenty of people will have a similar reaction, but...

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
It's definitely not for everyone, and plenty of people will have a similar reaction, but...
I wouldn't say that's a fair warning, given the fact that

Any game that thinks it's a good idea to start off that way is a game I'm not interested in playing. Because it's in the same vein as NTR games etc (which the dev, unsurprisingly, is also including in this game.) I'm not into that kind of thing. As I said, others can feel free to enjoy it. I'm not playing a game that does that to me right out of the gate. End of story.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Any game that thinks it's a good idea to start off that way is a game I'm not interested in playing. Because it's in the same vein as NTR games etc (which the dev, unsurprisingly, is also including in this game.) I'm not into that kind of thing. As I said, others can feel free to enjoy it. I'm not playing a game that does that to me right out of the gate. End of story.
That's a completely fair response. Like I said, plenty of people will have a similar reaction, and I'm not trying to debate you or change your mind. It's completely understandable that people who approach VNs with the mindset of wanting to identify with the MC will not enjoy this. I'll just say that this is a VN that that doesn't have an MC and doesn't intend to have a "YOU." We are reading about Alexander and Alexis, two characters in a story. As a reader, we see events from both of their perspectives interchangeably, and make decisions for each of them that drive the outcome branches of the story. Alex is the victim, not you or me.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
prolly the most difficult beggining i've ever played through but got through it. surprisingly liked this game so far despite the rough start. the story seems ok so far but really like the dual protaginist theme and considering the way you can develop relationships to basically whatever. incest, 1 sided love, or something else. definitly seems worth keeping an eye on. good luck to the developer

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
it's that YOU are the victim of being mouth raped by your own father
As Faux pointed out, "You" is very relative in a game where there are multiple protagonists. More importantly, there's a point to it all. That action drives the plot forward. It drives the characters who are twins closer together, giving a realistic motivation for their incestuous feelings, it informs Alexis' moral compass, as I hinted toward and will explore further in the next release, and it gave Alex a hero to look up to and desire to become.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i saw someone write that Alex is feminine.... i dont think i see it. vunerable/reliant maybe but nothing that suggests something that he's feminine idk i might be wrong later.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Holly Molly ! this game spare no love. Since the developer starts the game with a heavy tone, they should add more choices. Nice images. Are you using AMD Threadripper CPU? so cheap and fast

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh this is actually better than I dared to expect, I'm definitely gonna be following this.
The start of the story indeed is tragic, but on the bright side (in the route I'm taking, love/romance route between the twins) the twins become closer.
The twins' relationship feels natural and believable, reading the narration gives me this feeling that certain feelings between the twins has been there for a long time, but they didn't really come to realization before the tragic beginning of the story. I can't wait to read more of the story, and I really like that you can control the actions of both twins, which in turn really can (and most likely will) make an interesting story.

A very good start to a story that really can turn out to be an amazing one, great renders (despite the darkness, not sure if the darkness is intentional, sort of to capture the current mood and atmosphere in the story) and great models, especially Alexis is gorgeous, love her face and her hair, and her figure is sexy!

@DarthSeduction Keep up the very good work, this was a very good start! Despite one comment about the beginning of the story making me cautious and slightly hesitant, I'm really glad I picked this up and gave it a try, I would've been missing out otherwise, we've got a great story in the making here, I'm a fan already! :)

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I can See why Patreon had a problem with it Visa/Mastercard Bram program must of went crazy when it scanned patreon

It's Defendable as a work of art. Is an interesting premise and pretty original story. I'm intrigued

Reactions: Eerie Entity

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

That opening scene - yes, it is horrific - is the guy's backstory, and helps to establish that there is a very special bond between the siblings that developed as a result of that trauma. Could have been less graphic, IMHO, but then, I'm not the one telling the story. How dark and cringe-worthy will things be going forward, we don't know yet. Will they heal each other with their special love? Will they degenerate into self-destructive behaviour? Only time will tell.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes