Ren'Py Abandoned The Things We Do For Love [Ep. 1-2] [DSeductionGames]

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive not even played the game yet but i just know it's going to have strong character development and intense story line as it's Darth...
Render already looks amazing.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
Yep, it would have to be something you want to happen to have it happen.

Was there something in particular I missed?
I have deleted the game at this point, but I remember a few words that were typos like "shoudl" instead of "should". I can go back thru it and give you more info in PM.

U

User_257412

MC face threw me off for first impressions, I mean, he's really akin looking like Ruby Rose.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
While a lot of people seem to think it was a good thing the dev started the game that way, I still think it's poorly done.

There's no sense of who the character is beforehand, there's no sense of who the father is. It seems completely arbitrary and unrealistic. You have a police officer acting like he's completely out of his mind. You're not sure if it's some fever dream, delusion, role playing, etc. You have no connection to or sense of the people involved.

It's entirely there to be gratuitous and get an emotional response purely through visuals and ridiculous dialog.

That, along with what was depicted, gave me enough of a sense of what the game was going to be like that I had no problem deleting it immediately.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Man just playing this felt odd with the character jumps, I can only imagine how bad it would be to play through the whole thing. Its such a shame because I really liked everything else.

Editi I would also have to agree with the few other people on the dude, he totally looks like dyke.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Well....the first scene made me puke a little in my mouth, i don't judge the people who liked it though. After that, not a bad start. I like it. keeping my eye on it in the future

Agent6969

Oct 15, 2018
Hi i hope some body can help me i get an error when i start the game and i dont know how to fix it Skærmbillede (5).png

im new at this where does the incest patch go?
you place the patch in your game folder

it is when i use the patch.rpy i get the error

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
This dev is spamming shitload of tags which is not in the game. Waste my time trying it. So I gave him one star in the rating. And it's just a demo, not a game. He conveniently forgot about that too.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
This dev is spamming shitload of tags which is not in the game. Waste my time trying it. So I gave him one star in the rating. And it's just a demo, not a game. He conveniently forgot about that too.
It's the first release. You do know how these games work right no first release has everthing in it for the most part. As for the tags, this one release had: 3dcg, female protagonist, gay, incest, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, oral sex, rape, romance, twins, and depending on your definitions virgin and NTR. So it isn't like this was a bait and switch.

The tags are for stuff that will be in the game eventually. Better people know now, then get attached and have to deal with stuff they don't want later on.

Also because I am a darkly twisted mother fucker:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Using UnRen for the Console and Developer Menu (option 3) together with the incest patch breaks the game with duplicate definitions. You can do either, but not both.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018

Overview:
The Things We Do For Love is a romance story that follows the characters Alexander and Alexis after the two of them are brought closer together after a traumatic experience. It will be up to you, the player, to decide how both Alexander and Alexis respond to this new closeness, whether they resist temptation or are driven by it, whether they give in to their personal fears and demons or triumph over them. You will be in control of both characters, which has the potential to lead to some interesting situations, as you can have one resisting while the other does not. Will this be a comedic and fun coupling? A tragic NTR tale? Or something more dramatic but also rewarding? It's up to you.

Updated: 10/23/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

PC/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

If you make animation for this game its great

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes