Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I am just pointing out that there might be less reason for people to criticize the game if many (not all) of the people playing it weren't so pushy about faster releases. I just wish impatient people could/would learn some patience. No one will die or have horrible things happen to them if a game update doesn't come out exactly when they want it to... there are much more (in my opinion) important things in life.
That I can agree with. Id rather wait for quality releases personally. Id even be happy if this dev took the game back and redid the last two updates. Even of it took a long time.

I think in this case though, the rush wasnt from pressure by fans but probably the dev wanting to move on. It feels less like appeasement rush and more like phoning it in for the sake of completion. Just my guess.

Mar 15, 2021
I find it hilarious that people first love the game, then rush the dev to put out updates faster, then when the dev rushes the updates they complain about the game being less good. Holy crap people you can't have it both ways. You either A. Leave the dev alone to do their work however long it takes and STFU or you B. Whine like only children who always got everything they wanted as soon as they screamed to their parents for something, demand this thing they are getting FOR FREE (unless they are donating to the dev) faster.

I am saying this for many of the games I enjoy on here, sadly devs can get burned out and need breaks, or work on something else to refresh to keep doing a good job on a project. I am also not saying that I know for sure that leaving this dev alone to do his work would have 100% guaranteed a better game BUT it certainly doesn't help bitching and complaining. Hell if I were a dev making a product FOR FREE and was getting bitched at I would have done a lot worse.

So where did you see that I complained?
Then where did you see that I had for a single moment pressed the Dev to release his updates faster?
At one point I think we have the right to make constructive criticism like I did. This is not to complain, it is to help the developer to do better for his next creations.

Precisely, if there were a little more constructive criticism and less judgment like YOU do in your post, that would better help the developers.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Glad to see this conclude. Now we need even more of this super hot female MC! One shots... NYE parties... whatever it is, as long as we're seeing her, whether it's getting a train ran on her, being tricked into blowing multiple guys one after the other, or getting sandiwched between several dicks at once, I can't get enough of her!

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
So where did you see that I complained?
Then where did you see that I had for a single moment pressed the Dev to release his updates faster?
At one point I think we have the right to make constructive criticism like I did. This is not to complain, it is to help the developer to do better for his next creations.

Precisely, if there were a little more constructive criticism and less judgment like YOU do in your post, that would better help the developers.
I never once said YOU complained, you want me to read your post which I did but you clearly didn't read mine but hey I am so shocked that you accuse others of something you yourself are guilty off. I made my point and am not going to make it again for the slow witted. Good day.

Reactions: Johnkst

vulf

Dec 12, 2017
This game is cool. I wish that it could be turned into a "Newbie girl in the city" type sandbox like Girl Life of Life Choices. Being Ren'Py, and with this girl, it would kick ass. You could use all the same scenes in the sandbox version and build on the characters and scenarios. (Just ditch the boyfriend.) Good luck.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I think it is really great that someone or group made a game and actually finished it here. :) (Absolutely amazing, just look at all the abandoned, and on hold forever, and unfinished games after 3 to 4 years of trivial updates, and bug fixes, these people made a game and they finished it...WOW! )

I can not believe all the negativity about the end, I thought it was exactly as it should be, and pretty much as I expected.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I think it is really great that someone or group made a game and actually finished it here. :) (Absolutely amazing, just look at all the abandoned, and on hold forever, and unfinished games after 3 to 4 years of trivial updates, and bug fixes, these people made a game and they finished it...WOW! )

I can not believe all the negativity about the end, I thought it was exactly as it should be, and pretty much as I expected.
There are lots of people who finished games... this one isn't really finished. Its rushed to have a non ending (This is a tale for another time) and it shows. The negativity is purely because the last two updates were so obviously phoned in that it kind of ruins the rest with how bad it is. Its valid criticism to point out that an ending for something you have been following for months is wayyyyy below the quality of the rest of he product.

If the last two updates were as good as say... the third to last one, then this would easily be one of the best games on this site.

I hope the Author reads this and sees the criticism for what it is. Its been pretty consistent criticism, not just sour grapes, and it would be great for him to avoid the same pitfalls on his next project.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
There are lots of people who finished games...
Here is a tiffical image of latest update's, how many have completed on them, I even went down a few pages. And if you go deep you find abandon begins to take over.

There may be a lot that finished for you, but for me there seem to find far more UN-completed than finished.

So I was happy to applaud them for finishing the game they started.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
There are lots of people who finished games... this one isn't really finished. Its rushed to have a non ending (This is a tale for another time) and it shows. The negativity is purely because the last two updates were so obviously phoned in that it kind of ruins the rest with how bad it is. Its valid criticism to point out that an ending for something you have been following for months is wayyyyy below the quality of the rest of he product.

If the last two updates were as good as say... the third to last one, then this would easily be one of the best games on this site.

I hope the Author reads this and sees the criticism for what it is. Its been pretty consistent criticism, not just sour grapes, and it would be great for him to avoid the same pitfalls on his next project.
Totally sounds like sour grapes to me. Plus you name 5 fully finished games of at least as good of quality as this one. To me this one was quality from the start and continued to be quality. That you didn't like the ending doesn't make it a bad end it makes it one YOU didn't like. Do I wish there was more of the story/game? Of course I do BECAUSE its a quality game.

You don't like the end because you say it was rushed so clearly you think it should have continued? But that would mean you like the game if you wanted it to continue. Sorry friend, can't have it both ways. Either its a terrible game with a terrible end and you should be thankful its over OR your unhappy its ended because you liked the game. PICK ONE.

Also, Praise Jerbus my lard and savior.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Here is a tiffical image of latest update's, how many have completed on them, I even went down a few pages. And if you go deep you find abandon begins to take over.

There may be a lot that finished for you, but for me there seem to find far more UN-completed than finished.

So I was happy to applaud them for finishing the game they started.
Well said, I mean I do get frustrated when games are abandoned but that is not what happened to twelve days it was completed and as you say the list of completed games out of the probably hundreds of games that are posted to the site is tiny and I would say far more of the games on here are either on hold, abandoned, or in progress and have been for years.

I too applaud those who have actually finished what they started including twelve days which I enjoyed immensly even if I wish there was more of it. Bravo!

Reactions: taglag

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Totally sounds like sour grapes to me. Plus you name 5 fully finished games of at least as good of quality as this one. To me this one was quality from the start and continued to be quality. That you didn't like the ending doesn't make it a bad end it makes it one YOU didn't like. Do I wish there was more of the story/game? Of course I do BECAUSE its a quality game.

You don't like the end because you say it was rushed so clearly you think it should have continued? But that would mean you like the game if you wanted it to continue. Sorry friend, can't have it both ways. Either its a terrible game with a terrible end and you should be thankful its over OR your unhappy its ended because you liked the game. PICK ONE.

I can help him with some good completed games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Daniel k makes great vns with horrible endings... tragedy really. A lot of devs ruin the endings or don't even try...
Thank you for the list, I will check some of these out.

I looked up about 5-6 on that list, sad to say they don't look appealing to me. I have rather odd very specific tastes unfortunately. Thanks all the same for the ideas.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020

Whatever dude. IDGAF what you think... really. lol Opinions are like assholes and yours stinks as much as mine.

This game was great until it wasn't. Nuff said.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Whatever dude. IDGAF what you think... really. lol Opinions are like assholes and yours stinks as much as mine.

This game was great until it wasn't. Nuff said.
Well so our opinions cancel each other out, for what it is worth I am sorry you didn't like the ending. I thought it was good but again I sure would have liked a lot more content so in a sense maybe it felt a little rushed to me too but I still liked it.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Too many old ugly bastards and the boyfriend is such a stupid stud, i hate this game so much i don't wanna leave a review.

this is my review right here, ---> never playing this game again. (n):cautious::WaitWhat:

p.s = 2 hours of my life wasted :eek:

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes