rkdx2

Mar 2, 2022
I know it's not important, but: the Twelve Days of Christmas start on Christmas Day and run through January 5th. Now you know!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Wow this game is very good and it came out with many endings each of which can be used to create at least 3 different episodes with Amy as the protagonist
that episodes can be also short or a new one that explore amy married life with all this perverts and one focused on her that lives on her own.
and a third one facing the world with Dave as husband that after sone tine he a complete gay.... her loved gay pimp that loves drinking the other men cum dripping from Amy's pussy

disgusting but very hot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I hope Slow-burn-games will do one or better all of that sequels!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I know it's not important, but: the Twelve Days of Christmas start on Christmas Day and run through January 5th. Now you know!
it would be great if the title was the 70 Days of Winter Holidays that start from Halloween including Thanks-Givings which ends with the epiphany on 6th January and the bet was to reach 30000 Dollars

in any case on my country Christmas holidays are Twelve if I remember correctly;)

Sorry I just want more because I love Amy!

Great JOB and thanks to the DEV for this great game (y)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416659
The Twelve Days of Christmas Cheat Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase Love Points and Money.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey JL
Think you could make the same mod for the sequel/prequel - Misfits

Reactions: stever

saralak

Oct 30, 2020
The cheat is not working even though I throw it. in game folder Does anyone know how to do it?

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Is gay route optional?
As others have said, the first gay scene is played for laughs. The second one is somewhat of a surprise and is much more of a bisexual threesome situation.

I'm on board with it, but if you will burst into flames or go blind or something by seeing a guy bang another guy in the context of a threeway, then, y'know, tread carefully towards the end of the game.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just got through playing it (though couldn't get cheat mod to work, so fell short of $10K).

Anyway, I thought it was very well done. The MC was beautiful. And I loved her with all those ugly bastids. Good stuff. Though the ending did seem a bit rushed. Other than that, one of the better games with some NTR I've seen in quite awhile.

Wish there was even more. Good work.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416659
The Twelve Days of Christmas Cheat Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase Love Points and Money.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey JokerLeader
Would you be interested in doing the same mod for this games prequel - Misfits?

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Hmm should I try this out?

Oh, if there was a working link/ version that doesn't try to malware my computer

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes