ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Hello!
This is one of my favourite games. I downloaded it to my computer a long time ago. Now it won't start. What is the problem? I have noticed the same phenomenon with other saved games.
Thank you in advance!

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
Hello!
This is one of my favourite games. I downloaded it to my computer a long time ago. Now it won't start. What is the problem? I have noticed the same phenomenon with other saved games.
Thank you in advance!
Hello. Download Locale Emulator

status10

Jul 18, 2019
Mega link is down! Reported it, but thought I'd also post it here to cause havoc and mayhem. Twas a great game

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Someone send me a save with the money and love to the maximum? It won't let me activate the cheats

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Someone send me a save with the money and love to the maximum? It won't let me activate the cheats
Try loading your save into and just max out your love. Money is part of the story, so you don't really need to change it.

Reactions: Odinson42069

netuttki

May 10, 2018
Decisions don't really have an effect, loyal and faithful girlfriend every time and then bam, you just fuck someone because... ermm.. well... because... uhmm... reasons? I guess? Or something? Also you hate the guy you fuck. But hey, who said the story has to make sense. Or the character.

So don't worry about which option you chose, it literally doesn't matter.

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
I have to say man, this is a great game.

The right fetishes, with the right old men, at the right places.
Very few games can do that.
Amy is a really good character. Since Bernard she seem to unlock her "previous" lust that is show in Mistfits.
My favourite scene are the one with Bernard and Mr Grimes but is unfair if I don't say that a lot of other scene are hot as fuck.

Last party is the best event she partecipate and I was expecting the previous Santa she co-worked, the one who she spy a lot.

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
It's unusual for games to feature scenes of a boyfriend/husband being fucked by another man while his girlfriend watches. Very fun.

This is the first time I've seen this in a game. Are there other games with similar scenes?

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
It's unusual for games to feature scenes of a boyfriend/husband being fucked by another man while his girlfriend watches. Very fun.

This is the first time I've seen this in a game. Are there other games with similar scenes?
No. Wasn't in Misfits anyway. You usually have to go to gay, or maybe futa/trans or femdom tag for that.

4.00 star(s) 35 Votes