Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Because its easier to whine. Also better to inform others in the thread to let them know it doesn't work or gives a malware warning.

But unlike some I don't live here. So maybe I do not care enough to report it.

Reactions: knurd

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Because its easier to whine. Also better to inform others in the thread to let them know it doesn't work or gives a malware warning.

But unlike some I don't live here. So maybe I do not care enough to report it.
Click report, click other, type 'mega is down', click

Easier to do that what you actually did and you get the satisfaction of knowing you did something to help people rather than be an arse

• Angry
Reactions: knurd and Donjoe81

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Very good game, worth a sequel(I know there is a Prequel).
And a sequel about how amy be a hotwife in marriage/or been a domniate women who make his husband a huge cuckold,both would be great

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
Very good game, worth a sequel(I know there is a Prequel).
And a sequel about how amy be a hotwife in marriage/or been a domniate women who make his husband a huge cuckold,both would be great
As if there're not a bazillion other games with that content already.

jackalltheway

Feb 15, 2022
right, I love it when people make claims like that and then when other people ask them for suggestions they don't have any. Give me a break. I would say for every 50 bad ones there is 1 good one.
I never said they're good, I said they're too many and if you want suggestions try The Bet, Lisa, The Motel and The Office Wife to name a few.
Also I want to correct you, for every 100 bad ones there is a CHANCE to find a good one, trust me.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I never said they're good, I said they're too many and if you want suggestions try The Bet, Lisa, The Motel and The Office Wife to name a few.
Also I want to correct you, for every 100 bad ones there is a CHANCE to find a good one, trust me.
Fair enough, I was being generous but you are right its not easy finding any good ones but there are a few like the ones you mentioned though I have not tried The Bet or the Motel yet. I dislike how so many get started only to be abandoned. I guess people (devs) are hoping to make decent money (whatever that means) from these games and if they don't or they just get bored they stop... a lot of times without any word that they are stopping.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackalltheway

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
And here is my list:

The completed ons:
3.png

the abandoned ones
2.png

the ones are still on update:
1.png

the ons I did't play it yet,but will:
4.png

as u can see,it's a short list,compare that there is 800-1000 games with ntr/shareing tag.and i check them all

btw,basically,only renpy+3d,no rpgm or 2d

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes