intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
even Santa Claus gets action with her n nobody bitches about him being to fat and old.

No way ! I've missed something ?:love: Ugly people wanna fuck too, poor people in their dreams, rich bastards, when they're empting their pockets.
I'll tell you one russian proverb : There's no ugly woman, when you 've drank enough of vodka. The same about a man.

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1416659
The Twelve Days of Christmas Cheat Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase Love Points and Money.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Thanks for this Cheat Mod but it doesn't work on my tablet, the file "JokerCheats.rpy" is incomplete. I finalized it for you.

The Twelve Days of Christmas Cheat Mod (final version):

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I get this is supposed to be a corruption game. The problem is that the Boyfriend/Fiance Dave is such a twit it makes it hard to follow. I keep screaming in my head for Amy to dump his sorry ass and go back home. The best part I've ran into so far was Dave getting a taste of his own behavior when he gets his arse railed by a client...just deserts. The whole "Ok, I'll do it for you Dave (while you make me feel like a POS)" line of the story is BS. IRL it just displays an abusive, manipulative relationship that makes Amy look like another female who is hopelessly attached to an abusive partner. There are many corruption VN's on this site that have done it much, much better. Real life swinging is a mutual experience and NOT a manipulative one as portrayed in this VN. To be fair there are some scenes that involve Amy making a choice on her own completely apart from her dipshit BF where the Dev got it right. An example is the scene where Amy decides to "help out" the old chap Jim and his friends while playing hostess as a favor to Jim. She takes pity on the old widowers and agrees to sit on their laps as a prize for winning a hand of poker. That is true corruption. Amy decides for herself and in each instance that occurs edges closer to being less pure and more open to sexual situations.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I think this game would deserve a remake.
Really great where the direction goes for Amy.
Great game.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well, this is fun game.
Not sure if there is a chance that this will be continued. My wishful thinking. I would like to explore her doing with Cecil. :cool:
Probably not a chance.
Overall this was really fun. Though i really wish.......

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Reactions: coffeeaddicted

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
View attachment 1119012

Overview:
The Twelve Days of Christmas is about Amy and her boyfriend drawn away from their little town to the bright lights of the big city. They need to find jobs and a place to stay. Unfortunately, Amy's father doesn't approve and she is tricked into promising that the couple will earn $10,000 by Christmas or she will return home and marry someone else. An impossible task, but maybe, if she can manage her love points wisely, it can be done.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-16
Release Date: 2021-12-08
Developer: Slow Burn Games
Censored: No
Version: 12.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v11.1): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(v11.1): MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: COMPRESSED -
ANDROID

Extra: Cheat Mod

Julius Ash thanks for the link
* This port/version is not released by the developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1017914 View attachment 1017915 View attachment 1017916 View attachment 1017917 View attachment 1017918
This link is actually a dead link: MEGA

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1416659
The Twelve Days of Christmas Cheat Mod
This mod adds cheats to increase Love Points and Money.

Installation:

Note: Unless the Dev changes the variables or their names, it should work with all future updates.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
hey Joker think you can add similar mod for this games sequel "Misfits"

Reactions: Envoye
4.00 star(s) 36 Votes