Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Now I want another new game with a young man and the same old woman models as in the game.

Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
In some scenes, the main character doesn't have stockings, which she should have, because she hasn't taken them off. Every time she goes up the ladder they disappear, office sex when she is pushed from behind - they disappear too.

Can it be improved?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
So, I'm guessing it's impossible to "win" the bet with the father? I have a save with 250 cheated love points, so I was taking all the money I could without consequences and I was still like 1-2k short in the end. Seems impossible to ever get to 10k without cheating.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So, I'm guessing it's impossible to "win" the bet with the father? I have a save with 250 cheated love points, so I was taking all the money I could without consequences and I was still like 1-2k short in the end. Seems impossible to ever get to 10k without cheating.
I'm not sure either. I ended up making the money, but also had to cheat the love points. I don't really care as I wanted to be able to see all the slutty scenes, anyway. Perhaps there will be other games with better mechanics...but that's another story.

Bearcub88

Oct 29, 2018
I didn't use any cheat and I managed to reach the 10k. But the endings are a bit disappointing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Twelve Days of Christmas [v12.0] [Slow Burn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,35 GB / 588 MB - TheTwelveDaysOfChristmas-12.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 571 MB - TheTwelveDaysOfChristmas-12.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes