Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'm just happy you had the option to dump stupid fuck Dave. The endings were pretty short, but in fairness to the dev, I wouldn't expect big endings with as many possible endings there were. It would take a lot of time make larger endings knowing that some wouldn't even be chosen by many.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I liked it, thought the finish was good.

I do hope they continue with her, having dumped Dave, and returning to the city to make her own life.

A lot of nice stories there i think, and I hope they don't all have to force a game over.

The cheat file doesn't seem to work with this version has anyone tried it or just me
I have no Idea what system you're using it on, but it worked fine for me on win 10.

EDIT >>> That could may be because I kept moving through the game with the same save file. I was not restarting the game with each update.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Is this game complete? Based on comments it sounds like there's an ending any reason it isn't marked complete?

jjaduck

Aug 12, 2019
Was hoping more from the christmas party since it was refferred to so much, maybe an orgy or gangbang since that seem to be the path it was on

Reactions: Marcus800

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Twelve Days Of Christmas - Versão 12 (For PC)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 12.0 + JokerLeader's Cheats

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mar 15, 2021
Hello,
This game had potential. The script was cool, the characters had their own character. Some scenes were exciting and we expected to see more as we went ... (example at the cinema). The more the updates progressed, the more the game lost its charm ... The sex scenes were more and more botched, less and less exciting. The characters transformed into a lifeless robot. The last chapter is in summary. Too bad the game was very interesting at the base.
Thanks to the developer and I think he will improve all of this in his next game.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hello,
This game had potential. The script was cool, the characters had their own character. Some scenes were exciting and we expected to see more as we went ... (example at the cinema). The more the updates progressed, the more the game lost its charm ... The sex scenes were more and more botched, less and less exciting. The characters transformed into a lifeless robot. The last chapter is in summary. Too bad the game was very interesting at the base.
Thanks to the developer and I think he will improve all of this in his next game.
I find it hilarious that people first love the game, then rush the dev to put out updates faster, then when the dev rushes the updates they complain about the game being less good. Holy crap people you can't have it both ways. You either A. Leave the dev alone to do their work however long it takes and STFU or you B. Whine like only children who always got everything they wanted as soon as they screamed to their parents for something, demand this thing they are getting FOR FREE (unless they are donating to the dev) faster.

I am saying this for many of the games I enjoy on here, sadly devs can get burned out and need breaks, or work on something else to refresh to keep doing a good job on a project. I am also not saying that I know for sure that leaving this dev alone to do his work would have 100% guaranteed a better game BUT it certainly doesn't help bitching and complaining. Hell if I were a dev making a product FOR FREE and was getting bitched at I would have done a lot worse.

Lurker1001

Oct 8, 2020
I find it hilarious that people first love the game, then rush the dev to put out updates faster, then when the dev rushes the updates they complain about the game being less good. Holy crap people you can't have it both ways. You either A. Leave the dev alone to do their work however long it takes and STFU or you B. Whine like only children who always got everything they wanted as soon as they screamed to their parents for something, demand this thing they are getting FOR FREE (unless they are donating to the dev) faster.

I am saying this for many of the games I enjoy on here, sadly devs can get burned out and need breaks, or work on something else to refresh to keep doing a good job on a project. I am also not saying that I know for sure that leaving this dev alone to do his work would have 100% guaranteed a better game BUT it certainly doesn't help bitching and complaining. Hell if I were a dev making a product FOR FREE and was getting bitched at I would have done a lot worse.
Cool story bro.
This assumes all people ask to rush it and complain about it.
Besides that. You have to expect both criticism and accolades for your work... any work... when it put out to the public.

Now the dev has an opportunity to listen or not. To gain patreans or not. Its that simple.
Telling people off for criticizing the game in a forum designed to criticize games is about as productive as yelling at clouds.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Cool story bro.
This assumes all people ask to rush it and complain about it.
Besides that. You have to expect both criticism and accolades for your work... any work... when it put out to the public.

Now the dev has an opportunity to listen or not. To gain patreans or not. Its that simple.
Telling people off for criticizing the game in a forum designed to criticize games is about as productive as yelling at clouds.
I am just pointing out that there might be less reason for people to criticize the game if many (not all) of the people playing it weren't so pushy about faster releases. I just wish impatient people could/would learn some patience. No one will die or have horrible things happen to them if a game update doesn't come out exactly when they want it to... there are much more (in my opinion) important things in life.

Reactions: Lexkar83
4.00 star(s) 35 Votes