N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
If he does, it better come with volume controls...

I cringe every time I play one of these games where they throw in any form of voice acting.
sound fx would be something like moaning i dont think there will be voice acting because by now he has tons of dialoges.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
Why doesn't this dev include a replay/gallery option since his game only has few save slots? I mean seriously, for a dev that created an excellent game, I would assume including more save slots or a gallery would be easy

BK186

May 18, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"During the making the "Billy path only" scenes, I've decided to rework it and make it for everyone (without Billy involved). That needed some additional mini-scenes, and obviously more time."

I couldn't understand it, billy patch wasn't it avoidable anyway?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
"During the making the "Billy path only" scenes, I've decided to rework it and make it for everyone (without Billy involved). That needed some additional mini-scenes, and obviously more time."

I couldn't understand it, billy patch wasn't it avoidable anyway?
billy PATH is avoidable and he said all the scenes involving with billy are also do-able without him but thats requiers addtional mini scenes that why it too so long kst said

Reactions: BK186

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
billy PATH is avoidable and he said all the scenes involving with billy are also do-able without him but thats requiers addtional mini scenes that why it too so long kst said
It should have been done way back. Late change but a welcome one.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
are you sure ? i never saw it getting mentioned anywhere that pregnancy will get introduced in the next update

[...]
The poll. The one of the most requested things - pregnancy. I've been thinking for a while about the way to implement it into the game and I think I've come up with the pretty good plan how to do that :) So now it is the time to decide who's gonna get pregnant first?
But keep in mind, that pregnancy will come later, NOT in 0.34. It is gonna be a big thing, so it will need more time to work on than just on a side scene.

Janice - Rachel - Danielle - Emma - Kelly - Julia - Kira - Michelle - Kendra - Adrianna

i think something - very little - is going to show up in the next update (at least, that's my interpretation of this message from the dev)

3.40 star(s) 156 Votes