Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
guys how can i remove julia from sleeping bed? i want to sleep only with the mom but i can't do that please help
The way I did it
Go to Jason's room, make his bed the default one, then head back to Janice's room and remake her bed the default one again.
Sleep, now you should be going through the scene where Janice once again catches you sleeping in her bed and you select whether to refuse or accept Julia to join you, select "Refuse"

And just repeat, select Accept to have Julia to join you in bed once more.

Last edited:
Reactions: simisimisimi

vitaminRZN

Oct 4, 2018
I can’t start point 743 in walkthrough. The hero sleeps in his room, the stage is on the beach and then in the hospital does not help. Tell me how to get there

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can’t start point 743 in walkthrough. The hero sleeps in his room, the stage is on the beach and then in the hospital does not help. Tell me how to get there
Have you downloaded 0.37Final it should be fixed in this version.
Also you should download the updated walkthrough.

BadJohnny555

Feb 7, 2018
Is The Crack working for 0.37 final because some of them are saying it has issues after the second time game load, someone help me I'm waiting to download it I need to verify whether the 0.37 final version is working fine or not??

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i know this has prob been asked alot but i havent played in several versions does the .36 crack work on current version cause cant seem to find a .37 crack

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Sorry I know that this question has already been asked and that there is also the answer but since there are 1164 pages and for a while that I don't play I would like to know where the saving path of the game files is.
Thanks to anyone who will be kind enough to show me again.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Sorry I know that this question has already been asked and that there is also the answer but since there are 1164 pages and for a while that I don't play I would like to know where the saving path of the game files is.
Thanks to anyone who will be kind enough to show me again.
...\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
is the final version from 0.37 just bugfixes? i didnt had bugs with the beta
Th's what it usually is, Beta comes out, bug are reported, fixes are made and a new Final version is released.
It wouldn't have new content.

The lasted version is this one, it fixes the issue of the invisible paycheck and Entering the pharmacy store after finishing 0.37 events at Kelly's dungeon.

So it might be a good idea to download this one if you want to carry on visiting the dungeon.

Muff Diver please update to this in OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wireframe

Jul 4, 2018
Just found this and despite the sluggish engine and glitches, I'm really impressed. Does anyone know roughly what the release schedule is like? Is it usually monthly or can it vary?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Just found this and despite the sluggish engine and glitches, I'm really impressed. Does anyone know roughly what the release schedule is like? Is it usually monthly or can it vary?
It's usually a monthly schedule, around every 3-5 weeks

John Jacob

Jul 16, 2018
The executable has been made into a txt file, you need to change it back. Open the package contents of the app and open the macOS folder, then open terminal and type "chmod +x ", drag the file from the macOS folder into terminal and hit enter - the file should now be a unix executable and the app will run.
Still nothing :(

3.40 star(s) 157 Votes