Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
so is this game still going to be updated or is he moving on to the sequel? i know the sequel right now is like a beta of a beta but im excited to see new scenarios and characters
The main story is done
The game is still being updated with new scenes, my guess, once the new game is up and running, that's when he'll start phasing it out.

Reactions: name

sombrero

Feb 16, 2018
Somebody help.
Billy's model is bugged at Rachel's bedroom in any scene (even night visit scene).
I've tryied deleting all the saves and then use the saves for the 0.40V, but it doesn't work.

Also I can't re-trigger the weekend with Rachel. Is that a one time only event if you're not following the swinger path?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Somebody help.
Billy's model is bugged at Rachel's bedroom in any scene (even night visit scene).
I've tryied deleting all the saves and then use the saves for the 0.40V, but it doesn't work.

Also I can't re-trigger the weekend with Rachel. Is that a one time only event if you're not following the swinger path?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s an old bug, you need to download the new version of the game from the OP
And can you elaborate what weekend event with Rachel, or which step in the walkthrough you’re trying to repeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: sombrero

sombrero

Feb 16, 2018
That’s an old bug, you need to download the new version of the game from the OP
And can you elaborate what weekend event with Rachel, or which step in the walkthrough you’re trying to repeat.

I'm trying to repeat the "Al day with Rachel scene" (step #671), but I just realized that I was trying to trigger it the wrong way. I followed the walkthrough and it worked

Reactions: Anon4321

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
hi, I stopped this game some time ago. quite some time ago. is there a way yet to get to the good parts without having to play this like a full time job?

main interest is pregnancy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
hi, I stopped this game some time ago. quite some time ago. is there a way yet to get to the good parts without having to play this like a full time job?

main interest is pregnancy
Only way is to load up the latest save "Completes 0.41", you'll find it by following the link in my signature
and for the pregnancy you can follow these steps to get Janice pregnant

-Make Janice's bed the default bed
-Replace the pills next to her bed with the placebos
-Go to bed
-Agree to allow Julia to join you
-Wake them up, make sure to creampie Janice all three times
-Go to Jason's room the next day and Janice should tell him she's pregnant
-Make sure Janice's bed is still the default bed
-Go to sleep, skip 5 days, waking up every 5th day.
-And slowly you should wake up with Janice slowly looking more and more pregnant
-and after 30 day she gives birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: proncaff and Qwasar

InsaneGame

Oct 13, 2020
Only way is to load up the latest save "Completes 0.41", you'll find it by following the link in my signature
and for the pregnancy you can follow these steps to get Janice pregnant

-Make Janice's bed the default bed
-Replace the pills next to her bed with the placebos
-Go to bed
-Agree to allow Julia to join you
-Wake them up, make sure to creampie Janice all three times
-Go to Jason's room the next day and Janice should tell him she's pregnant
-Make sure Janice's bed is still the default bed
-Go to sleep every 5 day, waking up on the 5th.
-And slowly you should wake up with Janice slowly looking more and more pregnant
-and after 30 day she gives birth.
After 30 days she gives birth to what? Goblins? XD Why not make it 270 days or just have a time skip of 9 months. Anyway I am always doubtful a project gets finished when creators are focusing on a new project. Any news?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After 30 days she gives birth to what? Goblins? XD Why not make it 270 days or just have a time skip of 9 months. Anyway I am always doubtful a project gets finished when creators are focusing on a new project. Any news?
When Janice give's birth, everyone in the games forgets, as if it never happened
but if you want to increase the number of days, just head to the hallway press C+H on the keyboard and
select between 30, 90, 130, 270 days

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes