Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
Look a total of two posts above yours, you'll see an incredibly obvious signature with links in it.

Given how often your question is asked, with basically the same answer for the same person's signature, I really don't understand how some people can be so wilfully blind. :unsure:
I'm really happy that u replied back, btw I haven't been here for so long and that's why I asked such a silly question... Anyway thanks for the help bro.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I like this game a lot but the tedium of waiting for a character to be in a specific location to progress the story really hinders the enjoyment. Like if you want to talk to Janice in the living room while she's reading a book you'll have to wait there all day and there's a good chance Julia will be there instead of her or if Janice does spawn in she'll be doing yoga with Emma and you can't talk to her. Then you need to go to sleep, go home, and go to the living room and do it all over again until she spawns there and hope it's not the yoga scene again or Julia. The slow loading due to poor optimization really compounds it as well when you have to try again another day.

An option to spawn a character in a location at a specific time would be a massive quality of life improvement.

TrgV

Jul 26, 2019
Hi guys. Given that there are a lot of sex scenes in the game and sometimes a long process to them, is there a mod or a way to choose from all the unlocked scenes for each character? Thanks.
yeah i wish have a mod with all scenes

cajiaap

Mar 3, 2018
I like this game a lot but the tedium of waiting for a character to be in a specific location to progress the story really hinders the enjoyment. Like if you want to talk to Janice in the living room while she's reading a book you'll have to wait there all day and there's a good chance Julia will be there instead of her or if Janice does spawn in she'll be doing yoga with Emma and you can't talk to her. Then you need to go to sleep, go home, and go to the living room and do it all over again until she spawns there and hope it's not the yoga scene again or Julia. The slow loading due to poor optimization really compounds it as well when you have to try again another day.

An option to spawn a character in a location at a specific time would be a massive quality of life improvement.
dont skip whole day,just change location and go back again until caharacter will be in a specific lacation you need

sskcod

Aug 6, 2017
Guys, quick question.
Is NTR avoidable or do I have to do those scenes to finish the story ?
You don't have "to do" these things... It's a game. Really.

You can play games, like GTA, rob banks... And you won't go to prison. REALLY!

And there is a skip key, you know, press escape. And close your eyes. You will survive this. No PTSD, nothing. I promise.

easygoing_

Mar 8, 2021
You don't have "to do" these things... It's a game. Really.

You can play games, like GTA, rob banks... And you won't go to prison. REALLY!

And there is a skip key, you know, press escape. And close your eyes. You will survive this. No PTSD, nothing. I promise.
Thanks mate.

It was just a question, you don't have to be so sarcastic.
I don't have anything against NTR but I prefer just to skip those scenes.

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
is there any way to share the CG of this game.....or does someone have gameplay video links of THE TWIST

3.40 star(s) 160 Votes