Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Since 2016. Five years. Quite a journey. I'm slowly building up enough mental fortitude to take this thing here for another swing but i'd like to ask beforehand. Are those tatoos are in-game available now? Janice can be tattood?

asedas1234

Nov 23, 2020
Since 2016. Five years. Quite a journey. I'm slowly building up enough mental fortitude to take this thing here for another swing but i'd like to ask beforehand. Are those tatoos are in-game available now? Janice can be tattood?
yes,AFAIK Janice and Billy mother(I forgot name) can be.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ennoch

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
yes,AFAIK Janice and Billy mother(I forgot name) can be.
Those that can be tattooed are
Janice, Rachel (Billy’s Mom) and Dannielle

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone please help me? Before, this game was working just fine without much issue. Now it only works fine until I try to load one of my saves. After that, it runs extremely slow to the point of saying not responding. It would take forever to even get into the game and even then, the HUD around the screen don't display properly. It mainly runs slowly when trying to load into another area too. I feel like maybe I'm using some sort of incompatible hardware or something though I could be wrong. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone please help me? Before, this game was working just fine without much issue. Now it only works fine until I try to load one of my saves. After that, it runs extremely slow to the point of saying not responding. It would take forever to even get into the game and even then, the HUD around the screen don't display properly. It mainly runs slowly when trying to load into another area too. I feel like maybe I'm using some sort of incompatible hardware or something though I could be wrong. Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
Please read my signature

Reactions: zaxrider29

donaskiller

Mar 18, 2019
I have a black screen problem. I downloaded the last save and it remains the same. Can someone help me, I've changed resolution and graphs.

PC SPEC's:
Ryzen5 1500x
GTX 1060 3Gb
24GB ram

zaxrider29

Jun 9, 2018
Re-Download the game from the links in the below post, posted by Anon4321
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-47-final-cracked-kst.1282/post-1881721

Reactions: Anon4321

lbooodl

Jun 14, 2017
I have a black screen problem. I downloaded the last save and it remains the same. Can someone help me, I've changed resolution and graphs.
PC SPEC's:
Ryzen5 1500x
GTX 1060 3Gb
24GB ram
It crashes as soon as I start the frist day after the intro
Somebody help me the buttons are invisible
You could try my solution,go to the location where your save files are, win7 for example "C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\KsTgames\The Twist\" ,backup all your save files(all "playerInfo.dat" files), if you want start new game or use other's save file, you don need to backup, then delete all other files, go back to the game folder, run the game, see the main menu, click "connect to Patreon" button, exit the game, put your save files back, now you should play the game normally.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes