Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Does the mc have a real mom in this games and can he fuck her? In this game MC is adopted and he lives with a woman who has adopted him. Please reply, who is MC's biological mom in this game? thanks a lot in advance.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Does the mc have a real mom in this games and can he fuck her? In this game MC is adopted and he lives with a woman who has adopted him. Please reply, who is MC's biological mom in this game? thanks a lot in advance.
The answer to this question depends wether you have installed the incest patch. Without the patch, the MC is adopted and never meets his biological mother. With the patch, Janice, who adopted him, turns out to be his biological mother.

Reactions: Abhay

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
The way the game version is listed now is confusing. Why '1.0-0.5.2'? I don't see anything about a v1.0 in the changelog, the archive says 'v1_0.5.2', had me thinking there was an update I missed. :rolleyes:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The way the game version is listed now is confusing. Why '1.0-0.5.2'? I don't see anything about a v1.0 in the changelog, the archive says 'v1_0.5.2', had me thinking there was an update I missed. :rolleyes:
this is how the developer's Patreon page presents it

Call it 1.0 (cause it's complete) or 0.52.1 (cause that's the where the versioning system was at)

Reactions: ng728x

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
I'm having trouble with the "talk to kendra" quest. I don't know where to look for it. help me please
I didn't pay much attention to the task journal. But which part of "Talk to Kendra" you stuck with? are you already do the 'drug' scene? and threesome scene?. But generally you can meet/talk to her on 14:00 at the hospital

Reactions: Arbus1234

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
The game's quests are a mess, if you want to do something, then download all the SAVES and play the corresponding one, is the safest route.

Lazurass

Feb 3, 2018
I am having an issue triggering the Graffiti clean up of the LifeGuard station for Danielle. Whenever I grab her ass she lets Jason proceed to sex instead of stopping him thus I cannot further sequence mentioned in the guide.

0.36 Janice:550 Julia:550 Kelly:400 Emma:460 Rebecca:350 Adrianna:255 Rachel:500 Danielle:490 Kira:300 Kendra:150 Michelle:245
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
700. Go to the beach. When Danielle is standing on the lifeguard tower, click on "Fake drowning". Jason gets into the ocean and fakes a drowning.
Danielle helps Jason out of the ocean and performs a mouth-to-mouth respiration on Jason. Suddenly, Jason kisses her. Danielle tells him that this is not funny.
She goes back to the lifeguard tower.
701. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing on the lifeguard tower, click on "Approach Danielle". Danielle invites Jason to check the lifeguard tower.
Click on "Grab her butt". Danielle refuses to have some fun with Jason, since she is at work.
702. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing in front of the lifeguard tower, click on "Approach Danielle".
Danielle looks at a graffiti and tells Jason that some bastards vandalized her tower. Jason offers Danielle to help her clean the lifeguard tower.
I think i might have a possible solution for you.

I have a similar issue, also at that state of the game but a certain scene for me wont trigger, Ive used the cheat engine to bypas it. So in my case the following scenes wont trigger.

713. Go to Danielle's house at 21:00 and knock on the door. She asks Jason to come inside. Within the cam show room Jason wonders where Danielle is.
After a while, she appears wearing a kinky lifeguard swimsuit. Danielle teases the viewers with her kinky lifeguard swimsuit.

715. The next day go to the beach. When Danielle is standing in front of the lifeguard tower and looking out to sea, click on "Approach Danielle".
Danielle is wearing her new lifeguard swimsuit. Danielle and Jason talk about how nice she looks in her new swimsuit. For now, click on "Leave"

This scene however triggers which is not in the walkthrough at that point in the game ---->Danielle visits you at school and says her viewers wants another female in the live stream and that jason needs to ask other females,

what ive tried to trigger the scenes
*Redid steps 710 711 712
*Using the cheat engine to force trigger the scenes

in your case it seems the that the DanBaySw value went up if this is the case try doing the following.

*Install the cheat engine mod
*Load your current game.
*Save it to an empty slot(Backup)
*Press F9
*Click State
*Type in the search bar "dan"
*Check if the "DanBaySw" has a value of 0 and if "DanBay" has a value of 3 if this is the case then this attempt of a fix wont work
*If the value of "DanBaySw" is higher than 0 then bring the value down to 0. Try to trigger the scene if it works then it should be fine. if it does not work try making the value of the "DanBay" to 3

This helped me, in my case DanBaySw was 0 and changing it to 1 let me trigger the .715 step

Last edited:
Reactions: vladin_2003
Jan 7, 2022
Guys, I have an old laptop, not sure if the game will run on it properly.

Can anyone please confirm if I can install the game or not(plying for 1st time) since I don’t want to waste time if it won’t run properly. :(

Below are the specs

Graphics Name-Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
Approx total memory- 4151 MB
Display memory (VRAM) -128MB
Shared memory - 4023MB
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300U CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.50GHz
Installed RAM - 8.00GB(7.86 usable)

So are these good enough or do we need a better machine? Thank you

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

Can anyone please confirm if I can install the game or not(plying for 1st time) since I don’t want to waste time if it won’t run properly. :(

Below are the specs

Shared memory - 4023MB

Your integrated graphics is no better than my dedicated Nvidia Geforce GT650m, so you MAY can run it on medium settings if you bumped your RAM up to 16gb.

But here's the kicker. The Intel "U" (i5-6300U) processor is the ultra low voltage type that is designed for casual use, so the cooling is very minimal as it's not designed to handle prolonged and sustained workloads like gaming.

You can run games on it but it's going to kill your laptop that much sooner if you do.

Also the laptop track pad is playable but using a USB mouse is a much more enjoyable experience.

This is why people buy computers with Nvidia/AMD (not to be confused with integrated graphics like AMD Radeon or Intel HD) graphics card in them, as they usually have their own cooling separate from the processor so they can handle the heat better.

That's all the information that I can think of.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019

Below are the specs

Shared memory - 4023MB

To add to the last reply, another option if the game is running like shit for you is to lower the resolution when you launch it.

kinuel

Mar 11, 2018
Just to make sure Janice is the only woman who gets pregnant? Because the last time I played the pregnancy update had just released, and if in the end only Janice has the pregnancy content... what was the use of the creampie/pills on the other women? I had this doubt because I downloaded WT and only found the pregnancy in Janice's "lines".

DominicLC

Jun 29, 2017
449. *Billy's path* next day invite Billy again to the beach. Make sure you have 430+ score with Janice. This time you will have option to ask Janice to let Billy watch.
450. *Billy's path* next day invite Billy again to the beach. Make sure you have 480+ score with Janice. This time Janice will give Billy a handjob.
Can anyone show me how to increase Janice's score from 430 to 480? I'm stuck at this point, please help

primalhunt

May 29, 2020
Can anyone show me how to increase Janice's score from 430 to 480? I'm stuck at this point, please help
Option 1: Repeat current stories with Janice, gaining points

Second option: use the cheat menu. In the walkthrough file for the game, paragraph 2 explains this menu. But be careful - a strong increase in relationship points can break the game ... In this game, it is important to gradually develop relationships with all women
(2) Cheats
==========
Go to the hallway by day. Hold C while pressing H. Within the cheats window you can do this:

- Increase money in steps of $50.
- Restore energy.
- Restock supplies to 3 (Suncream, Condoms, Lube) and 20 (Vitamine X, Plan B pills, Sleeping pills, Lactation pills).
- Increase/decrease the relation score in steps of 5 for each of the female characters (except the receptionist).
- Increase/decrease the gentle/rough score in steps of 1 of Janice (-15 to +15), Rebecca (-10 to +10), Adrianna (-15 to +15), Rachel (-10 to +10).
- Change the pregnancy duration of Janice to 30 (default), 90, 130 or 270 days. This only works when Janice is already pregnant.
- Increase the outfit score of Julia in steps of 1 (up to 120).
- Change the appearance of Danielle (tattoo and piercing). This works after step 272.
- Reset Billy's path.
- Change John's status (home or kicked out). This only works after you have decided on John's fate (step 474).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Havnt looked at this game for about six months so here we go!. Is the incest patch still required?
It was never actually required, and really only adds two things.
1 - Makes Janice and Jason biological relatives.
2 - Sex between Billy and his mother.

Reactions: Cephsus
3.40 star(s) 160 Votes