Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Karen... What a beautiful beautiful mom she is!

Before finishing it, can you add at least one more hair style for her. I'm sure she will be even more desirable when her hair is loose.

And for me, this game is the best one in here from the ''ongoing'' ones. I hope it will be one of the bests when it's ''Completed''. I am already excited about Stig's next game even though I am a little bit sad for we will have to leave Karen behind. Top 5 Moms in this site probably.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
It sucks to see The Visit coming to an end. Especially since my favorite character, Nikki, hasn't gotten as much content. The story is centered around Karen and MC so I get why Nikki isn't given much spotlight, but is it just me or does anyone else want Nikki to romantically fall for MC? I think it would be a great send off for their relationship, in saying that Nikki would basically catch feelings for MC and ultimately just wanted him to be happy, which could explain why she helped him get with Karen.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hi folks!! Karen's new exercise outfit is here!! and WOooWWW :love: :love: :love:

View attachment 327463

Hi guys. I hope you are all still well.

The poll I had up for Karen's exercise outfit is now closed. I've opened up the post to all patrons now, so if you like you can check out what the options were. The winner is what you see Karen wearing above.

I guess I have good and bad news. The retailer I bought my RTX 2080ti from confirmed the card is faulty which is good I guess. However they have now sent it to the manufacturer for repair. They say this can take up to 28 days. This is bad.

If I have to wait 28 days it's going to hurt progress or quality so I've decided to invest in another card. It should arrive tomorrow. I hoped to avoid buying another card as I don't think I quite need it yet. I don't wish to delay the game though and
I'll still be able to make use of it anyway.

This week Dr. Williams puts down her scalpel and picks up a wrench. She likes big tools after all.

That's all from me, I hope you enjoy.

Thanks you all as always. Take care.
Oof Karen is looking mighty fine from that angle, also i see that the Doc's been playing Final Fantasy.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
The game is great, should have more stuff with the maid as she is the hottest out of all of them and tbh the Aunt Nikki is a moose. The game should be remade with just the maid and i would pay real world money for that :D

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes