DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
3-6 will get karen cave scene, 7-1 nikki and 8-1 haley
That's why I always make multiple saves. I knew something was gonna happen. That's why I chose all 3 options in Bowling.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Drats anyone have any ideas to help me, i downloaded the update a few days ago but was playing another game and been out of town so didnt install, it originally had the nikki game icon for download which is the same as my launch icon so was compatible, now i go to install it its now a renpy apk sprite icon and will not update but install as a seperate game which i would have to start again, this probably could have been wrote better but if someone can figure it out please let me know as i dont want to have to start again when i shouldnt have to. Thanks in advance.

federbot12

Jul 14, 2017
Would any of you be willing to upload the 0.9 incest patch on this site or a non-MEGA site? I've exceeded my free limit for MEGA and there's no mirror links on other file hosting sites.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Last update was so short. :( That restroom scene though... I want to see MC and mom using Rosa like a sex toy.
There is actually 4 new sex scenes in this update, just not all available in 1 play through. If you do that, you just get to see 2 of the scenes.

Oh, and on the Rosa part, at first I disliked her, now I am totally on board though.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018

Hi guys, I trust you are all well.

The hope you all enjoyed the last update.

I thought I would talk about what I see happening in the future with The Visit.

The story will start coming to an end. I think maybe two or three more updates should do it. That might be good news or bad to you, but this story wasn't meant to go on forever.

In fact if you was here from the start you may know the story was never even meant to go past the prologue :)
So far the story was been very linear. Mainly because I simply can't produce enough content quickly enough to have lots of branching story lines and still keep them all moving forward.

My goal was to have you guys make choices along the way, and if any of you have looked into the code you may have noticed that the characters have scores which the choices increase and decrease. Then based on those scores you will get a different ending.

So that's the plan for The Visit. Afterwards? I would like to start another project. Maybe something more sandbox but that will require to up my coding game so we'll see.

For fun renders this week we have Rosa as Ciri from the Witcher series.

Fun fact. The model I use for Rosa is actually (Daz3d version of Ciri) reskinned and with different hair.

Thanks guys and take care as always.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Shocked!! and sad.. Folks we only have 2 or 3 updates left.

I think the game was in one of its best moments... the story was getting interesting but it seems we do not have much time to enjoy Karen, Nikk, Rosa, Juru, Jenny (and Haley)

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
So this is the first time i tried this game and bruh i gotta admit,this game is close to one of the tops like philly,dpc,mr dots,icstor and lewlab.Girls are hot like hell,but im more on the Milf type so the mom,is the hottest for me.finger in the ass oh yeah,one of the hottest scene,i wish mc can fuck that ass next.loved this game now!!!

Reactions: Outrider

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Shocked!! and sad.. Folks we only have 2 or 3 updates left.

I think the game was in one of its best moments... the story was getting interesting but it seems we do not have much time to enjoy Karen, Nikk, Rosa, Juru, Jenny (and Haley)
Only 2-3? Really? Based on the character's relationships I wouldn't think we are even halfway through. There's still so much more he can add.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Im not that surprised, the game has been a buildup of Karen/MC getting it on and since that has happened there isn't much more to do besides getting her into the harem.

Reactions: mpror and Hadgar

Zero919

May 2, 2017
what about threesome MC+Karen+Nikki...(hopefully it will) and even if threesome happens, it could only be the beginning of interesting possibilities...2-3 updates will not be enough...sorrow :cry:

4.20 star(s) 193 Votes