fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is the MC in a really difficult position right now? Some might think so, but if it were me, I wouldn't have any second thoughts about dumping Haley. Yeah she's hot, but the Mom/Karen is a total trade-up from Haley and there's no way I'd stay with Haley if it meant not getting to fuck my super hot and horny Mom every day of the week. :love: :love: :love:

If, however, all 3 ladies (Mom, Aunt Nikki and Haley) would be willing to be part of a kinky harem, then even better, but if it's a straight choice between the Mom and Haley, then Haley hasn't got a chance in hell of winning that contest. Girl, bye :cool:.
Mom doesn't want to share, that much is obvious. And, she has apparently decided that her son will spend the rest of his life with her now.

Karen has become scary, there's really no other way to see this, IMHO. If the MC tries to go another route in which she's not the center of his life it seems quite likely she could become unstable, considering how this appears to be part of her previously mentioned "controlling" attitude towards the MC. "Ownership" comes to mind as a quality, here.

It's the MC's own fault for hitting on everything he finds, but it's still fun drama for a game.

mommyissues

Sep 11, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Hey, I'm a big fan of what you do but taking out the "Ok" button has made it impossible to play any ports recently. I've tried other keyboards and they dont work either. I'd really appreciate it if you put that option back in.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
One of us fans that keep having to update the patch should contact the developer and help correct his error so this is not needed in the future. If we go through and simply replace Mom with [m] to the sons dialogues of the mother and Aunt Nicky with [n] with his auntie and clean up the old scripts then the dev will only have to watch future ones and a simple "what is his relationship" of the "landlady/mom like most others games and NO Patch! Everyone else calls her Karen.
I agree with everything you said.

Reactions: Britfinder13

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Mom doesn't want to share, that much is obvious. And, she has apparently decided that her son will spend the rest of his life with her now.

Karen has become scary, there's really no other way to see this, IMHO. If the MC tries to go another route in which she's not the center of his life it seems quite likely she could become unstable, considering how this appears to be part of her previously mentioned "controlling" attitude towards the MC. "Ownership" comes to mind as a quality, here.

It's the MC's own fault for hitting on everything he finds, but it's still fun drama for a game.
Well, if it were me in that situation, I wouldn't care about her being possessive. If I had a Mum that hot and sexy who wanted me and my cock all to herself, I wouldn't even look at another woman ever again, not even Aunt Nikki, because in the immortal words of Mary Jane Watson, "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot!"

My Mum would become the centre of my life in this scenario because even with all the other hot women out there in the world, you can't beat having regular, passionate, sweaty sex with a ridiculously sexy member of your own family.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Well, if it were me in that situation, I wouldn't care about her being possessive. If I had a Mum that hot and sexy who wanted me and my cock all to herself, I wouldn't even look at another woman ever again, not even Aunt Nikki, because in the immortal words of Mary Jane Watson, "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot!"

My Mum would become the centre of my life in this scenario because even with all the other hot women out there in the world, you can't beat having regular, passionate, sweaty sex with a ridiculously sexy member of your own family.
Be careful what you wish for.There are differences between reality and fantasy at first the pleasure will succumb the reality and after you dive deeper into.... there will be consequences that are not quite what you have planned for.

Reactions: SanaeS
Jan 24, 2019
I usually do.

My biggest complaint about H games, especially Japanese ones, is the incredibly low IQ of most protags (male or female, doesn't matter, they all seem to have dodged school).
Playing games about peeking on your landlady in the shower until she falls in love with your huge veiny dick isn't exactly a high IQ pastime.

Reactions: SanaeS

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I usually do.

My biggest complaint about H games, especially Japanese ones, is the incredibly low IQ of most protags (male or female, doesn't matter, they all seem to have dodged school).
Saying their intelligance is 'dodged school' level is probably being generous

Reactions: quinfax
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes