J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I just started playing the latest version of the game, with the incest patch of Lewd Patcher. I only go for the beginning, but in the dialogue, both Karen as MC refer to Nikki as Nik or Aunt Nik. It's a mistake? In previous versions, in the dialogue, both Karen as MC refere Nikki as Nikki or aunt Nikki. After all, Nikki is already a diminutive (usually Nicole or Veronica)

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
See, this is where I have some concerns about this VN. Overall I love it for the graphics, animations, the story to some extent, and obviously the insanely hot women, but it feels like it's falling into the same old trap of, "guy with giant dong that every woman wants". Nikki pretty much confessed that it's the only cock she's interested in anymore, Hayley seems to be with him because of his huge manhood, the doctor has become so obsessed with his dick she had to buy a bigger dildo because she craves him so much, and even the Mum seems to have only been interested in doing it with her son because of his massive dick.

Making the women go so crazy over a big dick makes the relationships seem very shallow in the same way that being with a hot girl just because she's hot is also shallow, and I'd rather have a story where the MC is conflicted about which woman to choose based on a deeper connection and emotions than seeing a bunch of women fight over a guy because they don't want to be without his dick.
It's not "The Notebook" mate, it's a fuck game. ;)

Reactions: jackkane

HeroPrinny94

Feb 13, 2019
Yes hello, I am having problems with the doctor in the lingerie shop. Every time she speaks I get an error. And when I go to pick rooms I get an error.

Pastebin:

Same with "Slayer 1"

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Guys!.... Guyss!!!... GUUYYSSSSS!!!!!!... Stop trying to guess how the story will continue... You want to know how this will continue?... I'ts easy... At the beginning of Ep. 9 Karen will see her son's frightened face and say ... "Hahaha ... I'm kidding, sweetheart ... You should see your face!"... The thrill will now be keeping that relationship secret (At least from Mom's point of view)... She will not want anyone to know the incestuous relationship she has with her son (obviously she does not know that her son is a great pervert like all of us)

Reactions: Serra Angel

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
I just started playing the latest version of the game, with the incest patch of Lewd Patcher. I only go for the beginning, but in the dialogue, both Karen as MC refer to Nikki as Nik or Aunt Nik. It's a mistake? In previous versions, in the dialogue, both Karen as MC refere Nikki as Nikki or aunt Nikki. After all, Nikki is already a diminutive (usually Nicole or Veronica)
Not sure if it helps but I just started this game from the beginning and just got to the police scene. Anyways I remember MC usually calling her Aunt Nikki, but when they starting fooling around she asked MC to call her just Nikki where he would usually forget and still say Aunt Nikki. There was also a point at her work (modeling I think) where her coworker called her Nicole. Not a big deal, I think her name is Nicole but is commonly called Nikki or Aunt Nikki. Only time I saw Nik was when bar coworker Lauren calls her Nik. I also applied the incest patch from today.

There are a few spelling errors or missed words overall in game but still very easy to follow.

There are some deviations with decisions I have noticed, so anyone know if it affects long term path at all. Update: I did some testing for a kind of a walkthrough tips guide. Most decisions keep you in same storyline but ends up with either content or skipping it. So like if you pull out your cock for mom's boobs then that skips the good parts if you were to just play with her nipples.

-Ones coming to mind are which magazine to buy for who - I just tested this and you get more peeking/spying on whoever you buy the gift for. So for the mom you see her before she puts on her swimsuit a few days later.

-There was a big difference in choosing to run after phone thief or going because Haley tells you to, in that he's seen as hero or that it's her fault and she's sorry, thus leading to scene with Haley if forgiven or you Initially chased thief, vs not forgiving Haley and getting hot scene with Doc. I could see it closing doctor opportunities if MC went with first scenario.

-Police station with the maid, deciding on how to act leading to hot scene with officer Juru or bdsm spanking with Maid. Might affect future versions I imagine

-There are a few differences with Bowling decisions, winning with either mom or nikki but not with haley. Some slightly different pictures too. Interesting how the mom screws up last shot when she's partnered with Haley but not at any other time.

I gotta admit this game is crazy hot. Reminds me of Icstor's MilfyCity in terms of the animations and pretty good cgi. So far Haley's ass is amazing but just a tiny bit fake looking in animations (reminds me of lela star after she got implants)l, aunt's incredible natural boobs and experience (her face is gorgeous at times but also a bit boyish and not gorgeous at other times, but I've learned to like it with those green emerald eyes). The mom is just absolutely stunning, best balanced boobs, personality, face, even her hair. I'm ready to dump Haley and wouldn't mind some mom and aunt threesome action. I just worry that the challenge isn't there now that we had beautiful sex at the end of this version, and that it might get boring, which I hope not.

Most of these games don't really have much of an end game with the Mom/Son, but that's also because it's hard to think of any scenario where it's even somewhat realistic in these fantasies. I'm curious what others think on this. Thoughts anyone????

My thoughts: I know dark neighborhood has 1 chapter left, and goes as far as mom breastfeeding and screwing the son. But I imagine the mom is just going to be open and accepting the whole family screwing eachother. In dating my daughter, the father and daughter speak of plans of living forever and them being public as a couple at times, which is hot at times. I haven't seen it in a game yet but I know crazydad's love me tender comic pondered the dream of the mother being impregnated by her son and then the son intentionally having his dad catch them while having preggo sex and telling him the baby isn't his. PigKing is crazy with those ideas tho and not afraid to push it, even having mom saying to make brother/son (Yikes!) when being balls deep.

Reactions: Outrider

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, if it were me in that situation, I wouldn't care about her being possessive. If I had a Mum that hot and sexy who wanted me and my cock all to herself, I wouldn't even look at another woman ever again, not even Aunt Nikki, because in the immortal words of Mary Jane Watson, "Face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot!"

My Mum would become the centre of my life in this scenario because even with all the other hot women out there in the world, you can't beat having regular, passionate, sweaty sex with a ridiculously sexy member of your own family.
Speaking from real-life experience, there are good reasons why you don't fuck "crazy" ... yeah, that kind of possessive quality is bad.

As in, checking on your every move bad. Reading your phone and always suspecting you are doing something behind their back, bad.

Temper going from 0-100 when you don't read their mind or they feel you aren't telling them enough, many times in a day, what they want to know/hear. Your life is no longer your own.

I've only lived part of that nightmare, had aquaintances who have gone the Full Monty and it sucks rocks because their partners are truly cray-cray, with (usually decreasing) benefits not being worth the constant stress.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
See, this is where I have some concerns about this VN. Overall I love it for the graphics, animations, the story to some extent, and obviously the insanely hot women, but it feels like it's falling into the same old trap of, "guy with giant dong that every woman wants". Nikki pretty much confessed that it's the only cock she's interested in anymore, Hayley seems to be with him because of his huge manhood, the doctor has become so obsessed with his dick she had to buy a bigger dildo because she craves him so much, and even the Mum seems to have only been interested in doing it with her son because of his massive dick.

Making the women go so crazy over a big dick makes the relationships seem very shallow in the same way that being with a hot girl just because she's hot is also shallow, and I'd rather have a story where the MC is conflicted about which woman to choose based on a deeper connection and emotions than seeing a bunch of women fight over a guy because they don't want to be without his dick.
OA4vMRs.gif
289723_vis-fan2.gif 260818_cobd2_fan.gif

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Because she isn't really cheating and there is no NTR. Some people just seem to think that any action that doesn't involve the MC, no matter how small, is both of these things but it really isn't.
IMHO, they are cheating on each other.

Everyone fucks whomever they want in this game, as a matter of course - and for some, that's more than one character. The MC is the biggest whore, if we're looking at indiscriminate spread.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
IMHO, they are cheating on each other.

Everyone fucks whomever they want in this game, as a matter of course - and for some, that's more than one character. The MC is the biggest whore, if we're looking at indiscriminate spread.
Well the MC is definitely cheating on his girlfriend, no question about that, but what Haley did was different. She and Nikki never had sex behind the MC's back because the first thing that happened was her sucking on Nikki's tit out of curiosity which Nikki stopped her doing, then Nikki let Haley eat her out later so that she could get the MC involved in a threesome. If Nikki and Haley have sex without the MC, like at the strip club in 0.9 (fingers crossed this happens) then that would be cheating, but right now Haley's just curious about her sexuality and hasn't fully cheated on the MC, in my opinion.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
I just hope the dev takes the numerous comments about the huge tits and huge dick and tones it down a bit on his next game
I don't think so... IIRC Dev said he likes it this way. And its HIS game, not ours... of course he should listen to some of our comments, but i don't think he would do what he doesn't like just to make us happy...

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes