Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have just started the game with the incest patch.

So my parents died and Karen offered to Foster me as a child.
Now here Sister Nikki is coming to Visit her.

Does this mean the patch did not work? Or am I just impatient?
I can not see any possible incest for MC? Maybe between the sisters?

I would actually not mind if there are no incest, but I like to play it the way the dev originally intended it.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
I have just started the game with the incest patch.

So my parents died and Karen offered to Foster me as a child.
Now here Sister Nikki is coming to Visit her.

Does this mean the patch did not work? Or am I just impatient?
I can not see any possible incest for MC? Maybe between the sisters?
Karen is the mother and Nikki is the aunt.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So my incest patch did not work for the intro.... So is this relationship important?
I'm not worried, if it's not there, but it sometimes does not make sense if it's not there.

For instance, having sex with your aunt would be something you would want and need to keep a secret, but fucking the sister of the lady that looked after you, would be nothing out of the ordinary (Although awkward)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So my incest patch did not work for the intro.... So is this relationship important?
I'm not worried, if it's not there, but it sometimes does not make sense if it's not there.

For instance, having sex with your aunt would be something you would want and need to keep a secret, but fucking the sister of the lady that looked after you, would be nothing out of the ordinary (Although awkward)
Curious to know how it didn't work. What did you do?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Curious to know how it didn't work. What did you do?
Well the instructions is quite straight forward... copy over scripts.rpa into the game folder.
Started the game... the prologue then went on about my parents died and Karen and her husband took care of me and did not adopt me.

I only just started the game now.

If it helps at all, I'm playing version 0.7 with 0.7 patch .
Can not download atm...So I had it from a while back and decided to play. Maybe it works in 0.8?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well the instructions is quite straight forward... copy over scripts.rpa into the game folder.
Started the game... the prologue then went on about my parents died and Karen and her husband took care of me and did not adopt me.

I only just started the game now.

If it helps at all, I'm playing version 0.7 with 0.7 patch .
Can not download atm...So I had it from a while back and decided to play. Maybe it works in 0.8?
Yeah, maybe best to get the 0.8 game and 0.8 patch and overwrite the scripts.rpa with the patch. Can't really explain why it didn't work for you because it works for me all the time.

Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
I hope Stiglet keeps going in the direction he chooses, and doesn't let anyone influence him to drastically alter his plans story-wise. IMO after all the tension buildup between mom and MC, the final scene in the latest update surpassed even my high expectations and made this VN my absolute favourite. I just love everything about it from the character designs, the locations, attention to detail in the renders, the music choices, to the unique way the animations are handled. This game deserves so much more attention.

Now that she's shown possessiveness I wonder if a threesome with the auntie is still possible?
I don't think anyone else has brought up the conversation MC had with Nikki after Mom drunkenly groped him, they said it's because MC reminded her of his father. MC then asks Nikki if she knew him, her reply and MC's reaction to her answer gives a strong hint as to what's potentially coming...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's got to be hinting at something awesome, right?;)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well the MC is definitely cheating on his girlfriend, no question about that, but what Haley did was different. She and Nikki never had sex behind the MC's back because the first thing that happened was her sucking on Nikki's tit out of curiosity which Nikki stopped her doing, then Nikki let Haley eat her out later so that she could get the MC involved in a threesome. If Nikki and Haley have sex without the MC, like at the strip club in 0.9 (fingers crossed this happens) then that would be cheating, but right now Haley's just curious about her sexuality and hasn't fully cheated on the MC, in my opinion.
How was Haley having sex (foreplay) with Nikki - and not including thoughts of her boyfriend - *not* a form of cheating? :)

Her intent was pretty clear: no MC needed for going after Nikki. Unless she and the MC had an open arrangement, that's cheating, both in sprit and attempt. And, when the MC tried to figure out what was on her mind, she didn't feel like talking about it. Nikki is apparently the one who opened it up to a threesome, because she wasn't interested in Haley alone (at the time, at least).

redddog

Apr 8, 2019
How was Haley having sex (foreplay) with Nikki - and not including thoughts of her boyfriend - *not* a form of cheating? :)

Her intent was pretty clear: no MC needed for going after Nikki. Unless she and the MC had an open arrangement, that's cheating, both in sprit and attempt. And, when the MC tried to figure out what was on her mind, she didn't feel like talking about it. Nikki is apparently the one who opened it up to a threesome, because she wasn't interested in Haley alone (at the time, at least).
my gf does this all the tyme i dont call it cheating
maybe call it lady lovin'

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I guess it depends on your definition of cheating. For me, it doesn't qualify as cheating until the person actually has sex with someone. A person in Haley's situation I'd define as "curious/confused". She's seemingly never felt anything sexual for another woman before and Nikki, with her smoking hot bod, has clearly awakened something in her. So Haley's got these new feelings inside her and it's making her both curious to explore them and confused about how to deal with them.

I'm sure she wants to go all the way with Nikki, in which case she's at least entertaining the idea of cheating on him, but briefly sucking Nikki's tit and being used as a means for Nikki to get a threesome with her and the MC doesn't quite reach the level of cheating for me.

It's like when I found out the girlfriend of a friend of mine had kissed another guy. I confronted her about it and asked her why she did it and she told me that things weren't so good with her and my friend and that she kind of liked this other guy but still liked my friend too. She was confused about how she felt and that's why she kissed this other guy. So I told my friend that he needed to have a talk with her but didn't tell him about the kiss and I guess it worked because not only did they patch things up but they're married now and expecting their first child.

Sometimes a relationship hits a rocky patch and one or both of the people in the relationship will find someone who makes them feel better which causes them to start developing deeper feelings for them, and in other cases, like Haley's, someone can just enter your life who you have this unbelievable attraction towards. In the first example, the relationship can still be salvaged if there are reconcilable differences, like with my friend, before things go too far, and in the other example it's usually just pure lust that doesn't need to be satisfied if you can get a handle on it. But in either of these cases, I still wouldn't call it cheating until there is actually sex involved.

Reactions: johnelros

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But what after they get there first kid this woman start to cheat on your friend again you may have just messed up his life since you know she was like this. Only now she won she can bleed him dry after a divorce that is not good prospect.

Reactions: Kalléo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But what after they get there first kid this woman start to cheat on your friend again you may have just messed up his life since you know she was like this. Only now she won she can bleed him dry after a divorce that is not good prospect.
You're assuming that a possible future problem will lead to a divorce and it might not. You're also assuming that the reason she kissed the other guy is a sign of a pattern for her which I can assure it is not. They were going through some things to do with his work and she felt like she wasn't important to him anymore, but he reassured her and made some changes to his work-life balance for her and now they're happier than they've ever been.

If they go through problems later then that's just an inevitability of any relationship and I'll have to hope they can sort through it like they did before, but if they can't then that's not my fault. I did what was right and it's worked out so far which is why this issue of "cheating" isn't always so black and white.

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes