Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know what the creator has in mind for this game... I mean ... As the plot continues to unfold. (Like many, I would like a "harem" ending LOL) For example ... Let Nikki help the MC to "convince" Mom to "share" her son... Would not that be great?
Anyway... Stiglet.... THANK YOU!!! This is an amazing game!!

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I don't know what the creator has in mind for this game... I mean ... As the plot continues to unfold. (Like many, I would like a "harem" ending LOL) For example ... Let Nikki help the MC to "convince" Mom to "share" her son... Would not that be great?
Anyway... Stiglet.... THANK YOU!!! This is an amazing game!!
That would get you some threesome but may destroy the thrill in the game its better to keep it a secret and have adventure in secert ..some of like inczzzt coz its taboo and forbidden which makes mind wonder where its not supposed to go..once you achieved the goal its becomes dull and uninteresting its better if haley saw them in secret but didnt saything until later and karen falls hard for MC and nikki gets jealous... and of all sudden and wants him more to herself which she said before that she was ok with sharing..but thats just an opinion i guesss..

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
how do you think Haley would feel if she saw the MC fucking Karen? I would love to see that.
She'd probably enjoy it and want to be part of it or even just watch.

Hayley seems, to me, to either be someone who's discovering a very sexually open side she didn't know she had or is going to turn full lesbian with a mad obsession for Aunt Nikki. Both sound great to me for different reasons; the possible harem route and the possible lesbian relationship route for Hayley and Nikki despite what Nikki said before about needing a man. But right now I'm firmly in the camp of the "dump Hayley, be with the Mum" scenario. If, however, the Mum is kinky enough to accept being part of a polyamorous relationship then great, but if the MC is going to end up with just one woman, then I choose the Mum and I hope this game lets us choose because that's my pick.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That would get you some threesome but may destroy the thrill in the game its better to keep it a secret and have adventure in secert ..some of like inczzzt coz its taboo and forbidden which makes mind wonder where its not supposed to go..once you achieved the goal its becomes dull and uninteresting its better if haley saw them in secret but didnt saything until later and karen falls hard for MC and nikki gets jealous... and of all sudden and wants him more to herself which she said before that she was ok with sharing..but thats just an opinion i guesss..
See, this is where I have some concerns about this VN. Overall I love it for the graphics, animations, the story to some extent, and obviously the insanely hot women, but it feels like it's falling into the same old trap of, "guy with giant dong that every woman wants". Nikki pretty much confessed that it's the only cock she's interested in anymore, Hayley seems to be with him because of his huge manhood, the doctor has become so obsessed with his dick she had to buy a bigger dildo because she craves him so much, and even the Mum seems to have only been interested in doing it with her son because of his massive dick.

Making the women go so crazy over a big dick makes the relationships seem very shallow in the same way that being with a hot girl just because she's hot is also shallow, and I'd rather have a story where the MC is conflicted about which woman to choose based on a deeper connection and emotions than seeing a bunch of women fight over a guy because they don't want to be without his dick.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
She'd probably enjoy it and want to be part of it or even just watch.

Hayley seems, to me, to either be someone who's discovering a very sexually open side she didn't know she had or is going to turn full lesbian with a mad obsession for Aunt Nikki. Both sound great to me for different reasons; the possible harem route and the possible lesbian relationship route for Hayley and Nikki despite what Nikki said before about needing a man. But right now I'm firmly in the camp of the "dump Hayley, be with the Mum" scenario. If, however, the Mum is kinky enough to accept being part of a polyamorous relationship then great, but if the MC is going to end up with just one woman, then I choose the Mum and I hope this game lets us choose because that's my pick.

I think this is going to happen:

Haley will remain in the game until the holidays are over and the MC returns to college. What is more fun and that the plot is encouraged and we will see hot scenes between Karen and MC behind Haley's back.

At the end of the episidio the possibility arose that MC breaks his relationship with Haley but we do not know if it will happen soon, but it will happen. Invite your girlfriend of vacations to your house to leave her after 10 days.. I do not see it.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think this is going to happen:

Haley will remain in the game until the holidays are over and the MC returns to college. What is more fun and that the plot is encouraged and we will see hot scenes between Karen and MC behind Haley's back.

At the end of the episidio the possibility arose that MC breaks his relationship with Haley but we do not know if it will happen soon, but it will happen. Invite your girlfriend of vacations to your house to leave her after 10 days.. I do not see it.
Yeah, I think Haley being turned into a bisexual nympho who's totally fine with her boyfriend fucking his Mom and Aunt is probably how this is going to go, but if he did dump her after just a few days of them being at his house for the summer holidays, I wouldn't see a problem with it. Like I've been saying, he's traded up by getting it on with his Mum and regardless of what the consequences may be, he should definitely pursue this new relationship.

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
even the Mum seems to have only been interested in doing it with her son because of his massive dick.
It surely can be said about other girls, but not Karen, i mean shes been showing love/affection toward mc long before she even knew about his size. Actually, the last scene might be the first time she saw it.

norali

Nov 23, 2018
holyshit the game is amazing. Great animations and sex scenes, and i love the girls as well, the faces arent that realistic but its ok. Any news about the release that of v0.9???

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes