Outrider

Donor
Oct 18, 2017
lab5.jpg
bedroom2.jpg
rec2.jpg

Soft bodies.
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Wow, has it really been a month since my last post? The time has gone by way to fast.
I'm still working on the ground work for my next game. The lack of environment assets out there that match my needs means that I'm having to kinda kit bash my own sets together. I also want to try and keep an at least similar aesthetic throughout the sets, I don't want to just use random sci-fi bedroom that looks completely different to random sci-fi medical bay for example.
I wasn't happy with the face of the Asian character I had previewed before. I tried tweaking her but couldn't get her looking right. I started over from scratch and again i could only get to something I was partially happy with, so I put it to one side while I worked on something else.
After coming back with fresh eyes the character above in the red shirt is now my latest version, let me know what you think, I'm happy enough with how she is at the moment but I may still tweak her some to try and giver her a bit more character.
Daz released an update to its Genesis figures, the new version being 8.1. Part of the update is a new skin shader which I've been taking the time to add to all my new characters. The maps I'm using are still from Genesis 8 characters because there are not that many new Genesis 8.1 characters out yet. They work well enough with a few tweaks here and there. I also tweaked a few other settings, particularly the subsurface scattering values as I felt the skin on my characters looked a bit too transparent previously.
I've also been taking this time to try brush up on my skills with Blender, particularly the physics simulation tools. One of the main things that Daz studio lacks is any kind of soft-body physics simulation for its figures. Making things like breasts and butts move is all done with basic pre made morphs which is really quite limiting.
So I've been trying to come up with a work flow where I can export my characters into Blender, use the simulation and animation tools there to create my own custom morphs for whatever particular pose I'm using and import it back into Daz. It takes a little time but the results I think are worth it, It just adds that little something.
I'm still working on the possibilities, I'd like to get clothing involved too but that something to work on next. For now I've made a few practice renders of Nikki squishing her boobs just for you all ;).
I'll be pausing the monthly subs again as I don't see myself starting work on the new game itself before the end of the month, I also have some real life things coming up that are going to take up some time.
So until next time, thank you all as always and take care.
boobsqueze4.jpg
boobsqueze1440b.jpg
boobsqueze1440.jpg

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
The way Nikki's hand is pressing into her breast... really wishing that was my face.

I like the character in the red shirt. I'm getting a girl-next-door vibe from her.
With Nikki, these new images look more refined. And is it me, or does she look younger in that first pic?

Reactions: Fayrus

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey, the LewdPatcher site is down, so I can't download the Incest Patch. Can anyone who has already downloaded it share it here?

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 1157117
View attachment 1157118
View attachment 1157119

Soft bodies.
Hi guys, I hope you are all well.
Wow, has it really been a month since my last post? The time has gone by way to fast.
I'm still working on the ground work for my next game. The lack of environment assets out there that match my needs means that I'm having to kinda kit bash my own sets together. I also want to try and keep an at least similar aesthetic throughout the sets, I don't want to just use random sci-fi bedroom that looks completely different to random sci-fi medical bay for example.
I wasn't happy with the face of the Asian character I had previewed before. I tried tweaking her but couldn't get her looking right. I started over from scratch and again i could only get to something I was partially happy with, so I put it to one side while I worked on something else.
After coming back with fresh eyes the character above in the red shirt is now my latest version, let me know what you think, I'm happy enough with how she is at the moment but I may still tweak her some to try and giver her a bit more character.
Daz released an update to its Genesis figures, the new version being 8.1. Part of the update is a new skin shader which I've been taking the time to add to all my new characters. The maps I'm using are still from Genesis 8 characters because there are not that many new Genesis 8.1 characters out yet. They work well enough with a few tweaks here and there. I also tweaked a few other settings, particularly the subsurface scattering values as I felt the skin on my characters looked a bit too transparent previously.
I've also been taking this time to try brush up on my skills with Blender, particularly the physics simulation tools. One of the main things that Daz studio lacks is any kind of soft-body physics simulation for its figures. Making things like breasts and butts move is all done with basic pre made morphs which is really quite limiting.
So I've been trying to come up with a work flow where I can export my characters into Blender, use the simulation and animation tools there to create my own custom morphs for whatever particular pose I'm using and import it back into Daz. It takes a little time but the results I think are worth it, It just adds that little something.
I'm still working on the possibilities, I'd like to get clothing involved too but that something to work on next. For now I've made a few practice renders of Nikki squishing her boobs just for you all ;).
I'll be pausing the monthly subs again as I don't see myself starting work on the new game itself before the end of the month, I also have some real life things coming up that are going to take up some time.
So until next time, thank you all as always and take care.
View attachment 1157120
View attachment 1157121
View attachment 1157122
Ohh man... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Hahah, I'm so happy, thank you for sharing and I hope he is doing great. It's awesome to see that he came back all refreshed and full of energy and goals in mind. And the best present of all, our beautiful Nikki comes back again, upgraded and more gorgeous than ever! This year is slowly starting to become a great one. Best of lucks!!

Reactions: Outrider

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Stiglet's The Visit was really an excellent first foray into VNs. The Karen and Nikki characters were particularly memorable, animations and renders were top-notch, and excellent use of assets. While I wasn't a fan of some of the story decisions (e.g., the Prologue encounter with Nikki being forced made sense to advance the narrative, but too many other non-essential encounters and relationships were forced to the detriment of the storytelling), and while I also wasn't a fan of some of the forced fetishes, this VN still ranks in my personal top 5 for what it does offer.

Looking forward to supporting Stiglet's next venture - he has earned my confidence for creative direction!

blokey88

Feb 16, 2019
If I ware you I'd update your winzip or winrar program and try to re download, or if you have up to date one just try a new unpacker just to be sure its not his fault.
Thanks mate, will try an update or reinstall of the unpacker - thanks!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
WTF is happening with that game, it was really good and i had a lot of fun but suddently i had a game over without any warning and even more strange i never had any choice to make !!!
Is it a bug, i installed the mod coming with the incest patch included and it seems that it totally wrecked the game !!

Not a single choice to make and a fixed path that lead to a game over after about 6-8 hours of play without any problem ??
That's really pissing me a lot because all went on perfectly.
And by the way what's that stupid idea to put a gameover in such a game, i take it like a middle finger from the dev, why not just create different paths and endings.

So i guess i had a major vicious bug, something must have gone wrong when installing the mod, crap i will hae to reinstall everything and restart a new game and erase all the saves to be sure.

• Sad
Reactions: Soap bubble

LarsLowKey

Apr 16, 2021
WTF is happening with that game, it was really good and i had a lot of fun but suddently i had a game over without any warning and even more strange i never had any choice to make !!!
Is it a bug, i installed the mod coming with the incest patch included and it seems that it totally wrecked the game !!

Not a single choice to make and a fixed path that lead to a game over after about 6-8 hours of play without any problem ??
That's really pissing me a lot because all went on perfectly.
And by the way what's that stupid idea to put a gameover in such a game, i take it like a middle finger from the dev, why not just create different paths and endings.

So i guess i had a major vicious bug, something must have gone wrong when installing the mod, crap i will hae to reinstall everything and restart a new game and erase all the saves to be sure.
I finished every route and never had any crashes myself with this mod installed and nothing else...
Hope it helps.

Reactions: Kukipett
4.20 star(s) 196 Votes