felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This game irks me. Tried it yesterday, did the Haley route, thinking things were going to be alright and things weren't going to get out of hand. I didn't know much of the game beforehand but I was looking to expand my game list. I knew a bit that the Nikki was going to be after the MC, but I didn't expect Haley to go after Nikki. And that's where I uninstalled it. It's obviously not avoidable that she does that.

Just not ok with the path this game takes. Nikki screws the both of them, and in the end, according to the walkthrough mod/gallery unlocker I downloaded just a while ago, that everything gets forgotten or talked over, the MC and Haley get back together just to have the damn maid try something on him. Certainly thought it was going to be a different type of game and since I don't and refuse to do harem bullshit I won't go that route in this game (or any other) either.

In all the games I play I never do the cheating thing on any LI, nor do I like to see any LI do anything to anyone else. I know that's what this game is about in a way, and I guess it's my fault for not researching it more. I could've tried to deal with just Nikki/MC BS but once Haley inserted herself in the "Nikki Net" that was it for me.

I wanted to find games already done that I play so I don't have to wait years for them to finish (found three more + this one) and I wound up only keeping one of them. Was hoping this game was going to be a keeper, guess not.
clearly not the game for you (no sarcasm)

this is the story of a virgin who is brought up by his uninhibited aunt, he can't avoid her, she's his Jedi master, only in the end can he decide what to do when he grows up

None of the stories are particularly romantic, perhaps the most sentimental is the one about his mother.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
No more Secrets has several girls who you can faithful solo route. Second chance, the Mom route is possible to faithful solo route I believe. Amnesia [Daniel.K] you should be able to faithful solo route at least the girlfriend. Lancaster boarding House has several girls for solo route I think. Life with Mary is possible to faithful solo route. Parental Love should be doable faithful solo route. Taboo request only has 1 love interest. All complete games.

Those are the first games that come to mind.

This is off topic so I would have PM:ed, but was not possible.
Thanks for the suggestions. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Going to try to give this game a fair go

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
EDIT: Going to try to give this game a fair go
The Haley (GF) route is the least satisfying imo, she kinda turns a bit more bitchy. In the harem route, the older ladies mellow her out a bit and she seems to have more fun.
I get the impression a lot of people try that one as their monogamy playthrough because it makes the most sense, or they don't like Nikki or they don't like incest. But really the Nikki mono and Mom mono are really a lot more satisfying and frankly well written. The full harem i think is the most fun and happy but if that's not your bag it's not your bag.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The Haley (GF) route is the least satisfying imo, she kinda turns a bit more bitchy. In the harem route, the older ladies mellow her out a bit and she seems to have more fun.
I get the impression a lot of people try that one as their monogamy playthrough because it makes the most sense, or they don't like Nikki or they don't like incest. But really the Nikki mono and Mom mono are really a lot more satisfying and frankly well written. The full harem i think is the most fun and happy but if that's not your bag it's not your bag.
Yeah, have to agree with you. I am not a huge fan of the way Nikki looks, not into the gigantic tits larger than their head fetish, but when it comes to which ending is the most satisfying I am going to have put it as Harem, Mom, Aunt, and then Haley at the bottom. Haley may be the most realistic in looks but she is also the one who is almost immediately trying to hook up with Nikki, bitches at the MC about his behavior, moves onto her ex-boyfriend after everything, and is just overall an unsympathetic character.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
I'm new to this game so I wonder if anyone can help me out. Aside from the main game folder, which mod should I download (no incest patch)? There are multiple of them and I'm so confused.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm new to this game so I wonder if anyone can help me out. Aside from the main game folder, which mod should I download (no incest patch)? There are multiple of them and I'm so confused.
The Incest Patch is on the OP, honestly I played this with just that and the "Handholder 2.1" (walkthrough). The game isn't complicated, just follow the walkthrough and you'll be fine. I didn't use any other mods, didn't need them.

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
The Incest Patch is on the OP, honestly I played this with just that and the "Handholder 2.1" (walkthrough). The game isn't complicated, just follow the walkthrough and you'll be fine. I didn't use any other mods, didn't need them.
What about the "Ending Fix patch"? What is that for and is it necessary?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What about the "Ending Fix patch"? What is that for and is it necessary?
I don't know but it isn't necessary as I didn't use it. If you don't want to go through the game multiple times you could use the ending cheat mod so you can see all the endings.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
the only mod that can be useful is the endings mod that lets you see all the endings without having to do completely new playthroughs. Other than that there are a couple choices that may be a bit counter intuitive if you are trying to get the Harem so maybe use the walkthrough

Reactions: MrFriendly

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
So it seems like there's only 2 things that i need, the walkthrough pdf file and the ending mod. Thanks a lot y'all. Much appreciate it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
alright I'm going to vent.

What the fuck is the point of picking a route just to fuck or nearly fuck everyone else??

I picked Haley, but it STILL forces you to do the maid, NOT have the option in the gym threesome, or anything else. Is the person you pick SOLELY for seeing that person's ending??

Because to me, they're all way past any kind of fucking redemption or salvation at this point. I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs if my girlfriend was going down on someone, anyone, and I happened to see it. I wouldn't be like "hell yes" and get involved!!

FUCK that!!!

You have absolutely NO CHOICE really to say no or to oppose any options. I should've listened to my initial gut and not give this game a chance. And right now, it's uninstalled. Thread ignored, and unwatched. If I light a bonfire in the yard, this game would certainly go first into the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
alright I'm going to vent and if anyone has any issue with it, screw off!!

What the fuck is the point of picking a route just to fuck or nearly fuck everyone else??

I picked Haley, but it STILL forces you to do the maid, NOT have the option in the gym threesome, or anything else. Is the person you pick SOLELY for seeing that person's ending??

Because to me, they're all way past any kind of fucking redemption or salvation at this point. I'd be screaming at the top of my lungs if my girlfriend was going down on someone, anyone, and I happened to see it. I wouldn't be like "hell yes" and get involved!!

FUCK that!!!

You have absolutely NO CHOICE really to say no or to oppose any options. I should've listened to my initial gut and not give this game a chance. And right now, it's uninstalled. Thread ignored, and unwatched. If I lie a bonfire in the yard, this game would certainly go first into the fire.
Outch it must have hurt a lot !!!:D

But it's almost always the same in those games, they give you points and choices but in the end they are almost not used just because programing a game with multiple choices is a pain in the ass and a huge amount of work.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Outch it must have hurt a lot !!!:D

But it's almost always the same in those games, they give you points and choices but in the end they are almost not used just because programing a game with multiple choices is a pain in the ass and a huge amount of work.
Yeah, a lot of people seem to think that these developers, most of which are one guy operations, should have limitless choices programmed into the game. I love choice in games, it is what I play most of these games for, the "choose your own adventure" aspect of them. But most games won't have that, very few will, no reason to be an ass about it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Yeah, a lot of people seem to think that these developers, most of which are one guy operations, should have limitless choices programmed into the game. I love choice in games, it is what I play most of these games for, the "choose your own adventure" aspect of them. But most games won't have that, very few will, no reason to be an ass about it.
Most of these games give you choices, but mostly they only lead to a different scene or different dialogues that later have almost the same outcomes.
It's easy to understand, two choices are easy to manage, but if later you give two more choices you get 4 different possible outcomes and it multiplies on each step.
So at a certain point you are forced to merge those outcomes and it's not only the case in these little adult games made by a guy or a little team, it's the same in many AAA games who have millions and a huge team to create a game.

Morgan13

Dec 9, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Visit v1.0fixa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.12.2020 (v1.0fixa)
Is it incest mod?

4.20 star(s) 196 Votes